Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:43:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the most profitable cloud mining?
HashNest.com - 12 (41.4%)
HashFlare.io - 1 (3.4%)
Genesis-Mining.com - 0 (0%)
CloudMining.website - 14 (48.3%)
Bit-X.com - 2 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most profitable cloud mining?  (Read 12316 times)
PolishPoly (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:39:25 AM

Please cast your vote above and provide honest opinion...
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:16:43 PM

Hashnest is the most profitable one , of the honest legit cloudmines, of course cloudmine.website has better payout ratio but they doesn't show any data at all of where and what are they mining so big red flag for them. Mining is not profitable in these days, if price of BTC reaches 1000 USD I think it becomes profitable again, but thats a big IF.
Victor Beckham

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:56:36 PM

Mining is not profitable in these days, if price of BTC reaches 1000 USD I think it becomes profitable again, but thats a big IF.
Nowadays, so many people says this. But, if that's true, how come so many miners are mining now and difficulty is still going up?

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:13:59 PM

Mining is not profitable in these days, if price of BTC reaches 1000 USD I think it becomes profitable again, but thats a big IF.
Nowadays, so many people says this. But, if that's true, how come so many miners are mining now and difficulty is still going up?

It's because they have no idea what they're talking about; just spitting out what they've heard from other people that seem knowledgeable. You're absolutely right, bitcoin mining is probably always going to be balanced so that it's on the line between being profitable and not. Even if the price goes up to $1K, more miners will come in and it'll get harder to mine blocks; you'll have to mine longer to get a block, making it balanced out again.

I'm pretty sure that cloud mining is synonymous with ponzi scam nowadays. I don't suppose asking you to stay away from them would do anything?
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:25:35 PM

I didn't vote because I don't dare investing money at this moment. Hear to much stories about people who don't reach ROI.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:08:12 PM

I didn't vote because I don't dare investing money at this moment. Hear to much stories about people who don't reach ROI.
i do have bad experience during invest at cloudmining sites but this time my vote for HashNest.com and honestly i was never invest at these site but i would looking forward to see these votes result and if majority vote for HashNest.com i may considering invest to these site
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:45:32 PM

I just know Genesis Mining and HashNest and they aren't profitable. The better option between those four sites maybe it's HashNest because you can sell your GH/s anytime and get your money back (but it's still unprofitable).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:31:45 PM

I just know Genesis Mining and HashNest and they aren't profitable. The better option between those four sites maybe it's HashNest because you can sell your GH/s anytime and get your money back (but it's still unprofitable).

None of the cloud miners are profitable anymore. I seriously doubt they ever were.
When it comes to the most legit one then Hashnest wins. But when it comes to profit nobody wins.

Having a middle man makes it unprofitable.
Rupert Murdoch

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:39:19 PM

None of the cloud miners are profitable anymore. I seriously doubt they ever were.
I made profit with www.cloudmining.website in late 2015.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:29:29 PM

fuck you, thats a ponzi website.

You don't pay enough.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:54:35 PM

It's because they have no idea what they're talking about; just spitting out what they've heard from other people that seem knowledgeable. You're absolutely right, bitcoin mining is probably always going to be balanced so that it's on the line between being profitable and not. Even if the price goes up to $1K, more miners will come in and it'll get harder to mine blocks; you'll have to mine longer to get a block, making it balanced out again.

No, mining isn't profitable for the vast majority of the population. It's so competitive that being a profitable miner relies on many different variables: Cheap electricity, cooler climate, adequate start up investment and access to facilities, to name a few. For the average Bitcoiner that says "Hey I want to try mining", putting in a couple of Bitcoins on mining hardware will result in a net loss in profit.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:15:06 AM

No, mining isn't profitable for the vast majority of the population. It's so competitive that being a profitable miner relies on many different variables: Cheap electricity, cooler climate, adequate start up investment and access to facilities, to name a few. For the average Bitcoiner that says "Hey I want to try mining", putting in a couple of Bitcoins on mining hardware will result in a net loss in profit.
Yep, gotta agree with you
Most of the miners who made a profit are from China where they have access to a cheap electricity so the maintenance cost for the miners they have are much more cheaper than us
Unless you have a cheap electricity as China did  you won't make any profit at all cause these miners are taking hundreds of watts
Oh, and don't forget the electricity for cooling those miners Roll Eyes

That's a ponzi website, congrats you made a profit from stealing other people's money
Wink
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:26:40 AM

bit-x isnot cloud mining site, as i know, they have canceled selling gh/s and cancled cloud mining. so i think best one and most legit is hashnest

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:51:44 AM

Why would he go for something which s not profitable just to be able to sell his hash?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:34:59 AM

bit-x isnot cloud mining site, as i know, they have canceled selling gh/s and cancled cloud mining. so i think best one and most legit is hashnest

Hashnest is by far the best of them. Because believe with the other 3 your will lose money and you will probably be scammed out of your money.
Having that said, even Hashnest is not profitable, so if you are wise just get out of cloud mining.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:31:13 PM

Why would he go for something which s not profitable just to be able to sell his hash?
Well you can buy those gh/s at cheap price and then resell it again at much more greater price when the time comes Roll Eyes
Remember that hashnest has a gh/s trading just like altcoin Wink
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:52:01 PM

Its difficult to find a cloud mining that is profitable now. And if you found someone that says that you will earn a lot of money, or with low ROI, provably will be an scam.
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:12:03 PM

I'll have to agree with the other people.  Forget about cloud mining, invest that money elsewhere.  Cloud mining is too much risk for too little reward.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:07:16 PM

I'll have to agree with the other people.  Forget about cloud mining, invest that money elsewhere.  Cloud mining is too much risk for too little reward.

The idea of mining and mining yourself (by cloudmining is fun). But the problem is that you will have to pay for this. If you want to profit buy bitcoins or..
learn how to trade (altcoins). And you will make more profit.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:11:10 PM

So far only 5 people voted that is not that enough to have an good vision about it. Also people who promote ponzi here in this topic don't help really to help other people.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: