Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the most profitable cloud mining?
HashNest.com - 12 (41.4%)
HashFlare.io - 1 (3.4%)
Genesis-Mining.com - 0 (0%)
CloudMining.website - 14 (48.3%)
Bit-X.com - 2 (6.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the most profitable cloud mining?  (Read 12315 times)
CryptoVision

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:47:37 AM

Cloud mining most of times is a bad way to invest. The halving can make it much more complicated.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:23:34 AM

Cloud mining most of times is a bad way to invest. The halving can make it much more complicated.

I will not invest in the cloud mining now. I will wait until the S9 comes out and evaluate the situation then.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:14:45 AM

I will not invest in the cloud mining now. I will wait until the S9 comes out and evaluate the situation then.

Situation then will be pretty clear, S9 is based on 14-16nm so the performance will much better than S7 , of course we can expect at least 6 months of profit as a beginning with S9 but maybe more so it should be a situation to invest in mining for at least 6 months once S9 comes out.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 03:33:02 AM

Definitely.. halving will effect the cloudmining sites so badly.. even they are not trusted right now. but after halving. moral of the cloudmining sites will get more down.
I don't think investing in cloudmining sites could be a good idea now when halving is just ready to go..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:37:15 AM

Definitely.. halving will effect the cloudmining sites so badly.. even they are not trusted right now. but after halving. moral of the cloudmining sites will get more down.
I don't think investing in cloudmining sites could be a good idea now when halving is just ready to go..

That's the worst moment to invest in cloud mining, probably after halving even S7 can be not profitable.
Only a very high increase of Bitcoin prices could save S7.. Time will show..

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:52:17 AM

That's the worst moment to invest in cloud mining, probably after halving even S7 can be not profitable.

I'm not quite sure how this will affect the cloud mining sites very well because if the value goes up, won't their coins' value go up as well? For all I know, what's going to change is the difficulty of mining
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:05:51 AM

I'm not quite sure how this will affect the cloud mining sites very well because if the value goes up, won't their coins' value go up as well? For all I know, what's going to change is the difficulty of mining

Difficulty s going to change which means they will mine 50% less coins with the same hash. Also, the hash wont be the same since the diff will keep going up. The result is mining centralization which means only the most efficient ones will survive.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 09:18:26 AM

Difficulty s going to change which means they will mine 50% less coins with the same hash. Also, the hash wont be the same since the diff will keep going up. The result is mining centralization which means only the most efficient ones will survive.

If the bitcoin becomes very important to many states, will the government establish mining operations?

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:45:44 AM

Hashnest is the best in my eyes because they are having a nice system, there payouts are good and they also are very trusted here on the forum by a lot of users.
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:48:20 PM

Hashnest is the best in my eyes because they are having a nice system, there payouts are good and they also are very trusted here on the forum by a lot of users.

mining  fee in hashnet is growing every day and profit from them are decreasing. and also price of ghs are decreasing and if we will sell them,  we will loose money

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:42:17 AM

They are trusted but rising mining difficulty makes the payout smaller everyday and their GHS worthless every day that passes. So in the end no good or profitable mining exist at all at the moment. Maybe but only maybe when S9 comes into play this will change at least for a few months but until then, rest assured all of the cloud minings are not profitable, even legit one like Hashnest.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:57:20 AM

Hashnest is the best in my opinion but the fact is indeed they are risky, and the fact is that its these days less more profitable than first..

I also think they are the most profitable ones but they also have the biggest risks in my opinion, and you can say without risks no profit that is true but it depends on how big the risks also is of course.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2977

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:45:26 AM

Hashnest is the best in my opinion but the fact is indeed they are risky, and the fact is that its these days less more profitable than first..

I also think they are the most profitable ones but they also have the biggest risks in my opinion, and you can say without risks no profit that is true but it depends on how big the risks also is of course.
Yeah its risky the more poeple trusting those site the more risk in my opinion so i feel that they will be down after block halving.. better to stay away..
They are just getting reputation more from other people to make more investors in their website.. so take care block halving is too near and one month to go..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:19:04 AM

Yeah its risky the more poeple trusting those site the more risk in my opinion so i feel that they will be down after block halving.. better to stay away..
They are just getting reputation more from other people to make more investors in their website.. so take care block halving is too near and one month to go..

Lol, Hashnest going down ? Are you serious ? They are partners of the official Bitmain company which produces the miners, so they won't go down after halving, but they may stop mining operation for some time until better miners come out.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:37:53 AM

Cloud mining is ponzi scheme and will turn scam someday, and the famous of them is hash ocean and surely 100% very for this state to invest for this time since  it gives us to much low roi and  we cannot get our capital back easily we will count for many months to get back the capital and  we cannot really tell if we can get back our invested money for them, 

And really the really fact about mining is not profitable now since blocks is difficult to find now thats why theirs so many miner dump their hardwares and other  mining companies need investor to survive.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:25:23 PM

Cloud mining is ponzi scheme and will turn scam someday, and the famous of them is hash ocean and surely 100% very for this state to invest for this time since  it gives us to much low roi and  we cannot get our capital back easily we will count for many months to get back the capital and  we cannot really tell if we can get back our invested money for them, 

And really the really fact about mining is not profitable now since blocks is difficult to find now thats why theirs so many miner dump their hardwares and other  mining companies need investor to survive.

You are right, mostly for some time its legit and after a while it will turn into a full scam website, I really hate it this happening so often these days.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:40:07 PM

5 months doesn't seem to be a low ROI. I tried them out myself and seems like they're still paying after 3 months but I only invested quite a small amount. I'm still getting more from sig camps daily than from cloud mining. Although I don't advise everyone to invest in HashOcean as well, unless they are ready to lose what they invested anytime.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 12:54:40 PM

5 months doesn't seem to be a low ROI. I tried them out myself and seems like they're still paying after 3 months but I only invested quite a small amount. I'm still getting more from sig camps daily than from cloud mining. Although I don't advise everyone to invest in HashOcean as well, unless they are ready to lose what they invested anytime.

It is some tactics forpponzi-scheme site so they can last long giving low roi for your invested money is insane and really i dont bother to look up for cloudmining and invest with it, because 3 .months to get back the capital is to far away to get for believing in ponzi cloud mining and slowly some other cloudmining are turned scam since halving is nearly happen and let see who will be next to them,  and if hashocean will be next well many people will cry since it was known cloud  mining site today and new investors doubting for now since cld just turn down.

Slippin_Jimmy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:40:13 PM

HashNest is ran by Bitmain...the lead supplier of mining ASICS... so they actually have the hardware and actually prove they are mining. Don't know how people think it's risky. It's less risky than buying actual hardware IMO and you get cheaper electricity as well as not having to pay a lot in electrical wiring and cooling etc.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:53:41 PM

HashNest is ran by Bitmain...the lead supplier of mining ASICS... so they actually have the hardware and actually prove they are mining. Don't know how people think it's risky. It's less risky than buying actual hardware IMO and you get cheaper electricity as well as not having to pay a lot in electrical wiring and cooling etc.
How do you prove hat hashnest ran bu bitmain.. honestly they are just saying it so that people trust those cloudmining site. all of them for me are scam.. better to stay away from them..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: