Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] BetOnCrypto - The cryptocurrency gambling game.  (Read 1028 times)
betoncrypto (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:48:47 PM

Ladies and Gentleman,

I would like to introduce my crypto-currency gambling game - BetOnCrypto! ( http://betoncrypto.com/)
The idea of the game is to bet on the the CoinMarketCap's BTC price 7d% change in 1 hour in the future.
(https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/all/)

BetOnCrypto is currently running on BTC TestNet, so it's risk free to play.
It would be great to get some feedback from you!

I plan to crowdfund this project by releasing an asset, which will be paying dividends on the game profit (~5%).
The ICO will probably start in April / May and the goal would be to rise 12-16K USD.
This amount should be enought for keeping the servers and other services running for some time,
advertising on the internet and filling up the bank-roll.

Cheers,
BetOnCrypto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

reserved
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:18:56 PM

It seems like a good idea, from what I've read on the FAQ. I believe that there have been a couple of other gambling websites where you basically bet on the bitcoin price, but this looks good compared to a few of them. Especially loving the Tweet notification idea for winners!

One question, why does the Invest link on the header/nav redirect to nxtforum?
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:22:25 PM

One question, why does the Invest link on the header/nav redirect to nxtforum?

Aww yes, in the past the idea was to bet on the nxt price change, but its better to start with btc first. So the Invest link is legacy. It should be fixed when the deploy is done.
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:18:54 PM

You can test the game by using the BTCTEST coins. If you register on the page then after clicking the deposit button a list of fauced will be shown Smiley

http://betoncrypto.com/
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:06:46 PM

It is a quite amazing Idea. I just checked your site and found some peoples won 11.3 btc total by betting on the system so far, which mean peoples are already started using this service and loving it, so impressive result within short period of time. Keep it up.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:08:49 PM

This version is not good visible on mobile devices. Would be nice if you can fix this so mobile users can also enjoy this website.
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:15:50 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 08:02:34 AM by betoncrypto

It is a quite amazing Idea. I just checked your site and found some peoples won 11.3 btc total by betting on the system so far, which mean peoples are already started using this service and loving it, so impressive result within short period of time. Keep it up.

Not really, no one has won REAL 11 BTC. Game is running under BTC testNet.

ActionPoint: I will add a better info that the game is a test mode atm. done
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:29:07 AM

This version is not good visible on mobile devices. Would be nice if you can fix this so mobile users can also enjoy this website.

Yes, thats true. Support for mobile devices was omnnited while creating a MVP.

ActionPoint: improve mobile experience
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:24:12 PM

cool this site like binary bitcoin right, i mean only bet and predict price up or down in couple hour or in one days??
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:26:30 PM

Yes, thats true. Support for mobile devices was omnnited while creating a MVP.

ActionPoint: improve mobile experience
OK that would be cool most of the Internet is be done by mobile devices nowadays.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:27:01 PM

Isn't what you're proposing... Another secondstrade? I'm a regular bitcoin better on seconddstrade, and have made alot of money, so I'm interested in using your site.
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:25:11 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 10:49:28 AM by betoncrypto

Isn't what you're proposing... Another secondstrade? I'm a regular bitcoin better on seconddstrade, and have made alot of money, so I'm interested in using your site.

cool this site like binary bitcoin right, i mean only bet and predict price up or down in couple hour or in one days??

Hi, this is not a binary op game. It might look similiar. The idea is that you bet on the future price 7d% CHANGE rate. So when your place a bet, you must specify what that value will be in the next hour. (there is a win margin, so you win when your bet was not 100% accurate).

check for more info in faq: http://betoncrypto.com/Game/Faq
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 07:11:32 AM

I have updated the game FAQ

Is BetOnCrypto an another binary options site?

No, but it might look similiar at first glance. BetOnCrypto is not inspired by binary options sites. There are few key differences:
Binary Sites

- bet on price UP or DOWN
- bet stake can be set
- usually one bet per given timeframe (1m .. 4hr) can be placed
- an average win is around 70% of the bet stake

BetOnCrypto

- bet on the coinmarketcap.com %7d price change rate for BTC only
- bet stake is fixed
- unlimited bets per timeslot
- win depends on the accumulated prize, number of players and their accuracy (its more like lotto lottery)

via: http://betoncrypto.com/Game/Faq
betoncrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:22:36 AM

I need some people to play on the BTCTEST net. Are there any volunteers ? Smiley http://betoncrypto.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: