Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website for Sale (Auction ends 1st of April)  (Read 410 times)
nor9865 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

If you think you know me.. Think again

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:40:36 PM

http://www.gamersking.com/

Starting Bid : $100

escrow : sebastianJu

Advertisement : All removed, New buyer can add his ads.

Games are auto published. runs on Autopilot.

Not much promotion have been done.

http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/http:/www.gamersking.com/  $403

Bidding ends on 1st of April.

Easiest way to break even;

put GoogleAds Adsense (make sure you respect Adsense rules in terms of number of ads)

do a few social media promotions, facebook and tweets. generate revenue from ads or other type of methods you wish to use.

you can also put a $1 registration fee lifetime to attract people even though they wont be spending much time on the site, fact remains they have staked up their $1.

domain transfer will be immediate after amount is sent to escrow.

if you wish to host it yourself, no problem. else i can host it for you (free) on a 8core intel xeon server with 64gb ram (on which it is right now)

currently 77,000+ games available.

edit : before xetsr comes and start his blame game, if any proof of website is needed, be my guest to say how you want it to be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:48:40 PM

It has over a 5 million alexa ranking, no one is on the site.  Plus your trust doesn't look so great.  PM me with proof of ownership and I would consider.

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:53:35 PM

there is no risk in : bidding

once the bidding ends i will show proof of ownership. OR, if someone could contact SebastianJu to check i would give him the admin credentials without any problem.

as for the negates on my account, blame it on xetsr Smiley when my account will be neutral again, he will delete his feedback and post a new negative feedback to make it red again. he did it already.
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:16:25 PM

once the bidding ends i will show proof of ownership. OR, if someone could contact SebastianJu to check i would give him the admin credentials without any problem.

as for the negates on my account, blame it on xetsr Smiley when my account will be neutral again, he will delete his feedback and post a new negative feedback to make it red again. he did it already.

you will give also facebook page?

i start bid 100$

what is BIN price?
nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:49:40 PM

i start bid 100$

what is BIN price?

the facebook page unfortunately not, but if you make a facebook page i will redirect everyone to your page. i have very sensitive info on the page (present deals and others)
nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 12:51:24 PM

BIN is the price its worth from worth of web.
nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:34:20 PM

bump Smiley
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:59:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 12:46:03 AM by majorX

i start bid 100$

what is BIN price?

the facebook page unfortunately not, but if you make a facebook page i will redirect everyone to your page. i have very sensitive info on the page (present deals and others)

i can take it only with that facebook page, is not that easy to make soo much likes, they are real like or boot?
Sad
nor9865 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:25:04 PM

was proposed $300 for it on fiverr. sold. closing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: