Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

@OP is that a joke ? 2 activity lol , brand new with neg trust and running scam site hahaha

BigBloke

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:56:12 PM

Hello everybody!

I've made a bitcoin doubler site.
Link: http://www.bitpyramid.ml/

How it works?

The program is very simple - if you invest 0.001 BTC, and 3 other people invest 0.001 BTC too - you will get 0.002 BTC. Easy? Easy.

0.001 BTC is going to the program owner (me).

Love that negative trust
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:59:06 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 08:33:30 PM by supermoney

Hello everybody!

How it works?

The program is very simple - if you invest 0.001 BTC, and 3 other people invest 0.001 BTC too - you will get 0.002 BTC. Easy? Easy.

By the way this gus is the same as below post because of his nick "karolsw":

Why we are on that list? We are not scam!

Yes you are, because of your fake deposit system aswell: https://blockchain.info/address/1GeoNgTjDdk4sqny7RQhDdhopW1PVgL33U
You don't even generate unique deposits (since you make use of the username field), so no bitcoins forwarded and you couldn't even recognize deposits by usernames, amounts or addresses, and yes I'm a PHP/Bitcoin developer I know what I'm talking about  Wink

1GeoNgTjDdk4sqny7RQhDdhopW1PVgL33U forwards the money to 1SXyXaCpaoqoaceGaSzrziuRFB6LXzxc1, which has been used to promote other scams by Karol Świerczek on Facebook (maybe started to scam right after getting scammed by Coin-GNT?  Grin), here's the Google cached reference (he deleted the post on Fb): https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:56E0ui97tW8J:https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php%3Fstory_fbid%3D1056357197719145%26id%3D450809698424254+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=en

Just like Vasilish says: oh schoolboy.. Busted!

hahahaha

cry OP you already busted with this guy !

Or is it just a coincidence? No, because all money is getting forwarded to that address pointed above, more than $1k in BTC.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3558

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:44:51 PM

@supermoney
Did you get any process (processo)? or any denunciation (denunzia?)
Because as you know in Italy not all thief got in jail Smiley and you know what I am talking about.
So with a good lawyer you can demonstrate this.... but penal action is no automatic.... so for sure you are here, but this doesn't mean it's legal! Cheesy

And I can confirm that in Italy people couldn't offer such private investments, you are lying!
Yes probably you have do it , and you don't get jailed, but it's not a "statement"...
in Italy not all thief got in jail Smiley
!!!!

Nobody could sue me even though they knew my identity because it was legit and I never scammed a cent, just took out of the system my 5% from all deposits as stated in the rules. As long as you state the rules and don't scam anyone you are good to go. My lawyer said to take a “postal print” (from Poste italiane) with original first rules and time stamp posted at inforge.net so that nobody could sue me for fraud.
No process so, and don't treat me as a thief because you might say the same for those gambling sites who could reach a great capital thank to user's losses, so they actually pay users out with their own money (from the beginning), I hope you follow my logic.
It's the same thing but just not legally recognized as gambling, but it is... That's all.
Italy don't even recognize the Bitcoin as a digital currency, they only consider the main laws imposed by Europe regarding the crypto currencies.

Per l'Italia non sono nemmeno un evasore fiscale poiché spendo direttamente i BTC per servizi e beni. È semplicemente questione di raggirare le leggi a proprio vantaggio  Smiley

Following your logic, when you run next ponzi with your name Cheesy ?
Did you know Italy it's full of "crazy" man... you run a ponzi with your name Cheesy ? OK
I hope you don't scam the "crazy man".... because some one could really go directly to your house and ask more info about a site.

Ps there is a difference between a "legal" advice and a process. A lawyer could make or did what he want (in italy you know nobody is guilty Wink up to 3° degree process!). But there is a difference between legal advice and a real process!
remember that and... una prima regola di chi delinque in italia è di farsi i fatti suoi, Cheesy nel senso che tu hai appena detto di aver potenzialmente evaso, di aver fatto scam a tuo nome, che aggiri le leggi a tuo vantaggio Cheesy mmazza eh Cheesy un furbastro Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:51:03 PM

Hello everybody!

How it works?

and last 3 people will lost his 0.001 btc. what a "smart" boy you are. you are telling that its ponzi and are going to scam and hope that someone will make investment? we are not so idiots as you

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: