Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:27:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is better than....  (Read 1739 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:06:28 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 06:17:21 PM by Spoetnik

@Snail what is "Azure" ?  Grin

@pimpjuice
I started a topic months ago on "Masturbation" in off-topic you may want to check out.

And i did address the topic.. "ETH is better than.."

Let me ask you guys who defend these IPO/ICO "schemes"
Do you feel fine buying stolen property ?
No ?
Well why is it you guys gloss over the scammy distribution methods and rail on about them
being "good" though or saying "ya but, but.. i made profit off them" etc?

Don't you love my new Bike ? It's great huh ?
Is it stolen you ask ?
Oh well err uhhh.. It has 21 speeds though!
And.. i got it CHEAP $$$

THAT is your endless argument summarized around here guys.

People justifying bad behavior ..poorly.

The scammy IPO ends do not justify the ICO means!

EDIT:
ETH is better than.. 0

FUD first & ask questions later™
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:12:30 PM

Microsoft is running everything, they think to have a chance for being interesting in the future. Similar approach as Google running a host of "experimental" services and letting the less popular services to die. So the MS running something is a nice to have thing but not really important.

Haha, yes one should start a topic like 'Google is accepting Bitcoin' and that is correct since any search for  'Bitcoin' is accepted and delivers lots of hits.. Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:06:46 PM

Actually that opinion can't be taken so seriously, because it comes from an Ripple enthusiast, and that is why this analysis loses its objective component. Of course he will back the ripple echosystem all the time.  Grin
pimpjuice (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:19:13 PM

Actually that opinion can't be taken so seriously, because it comes from an Ripple enthusiast, and that is why this analysis loses its objective component. Of course he will back the ripple echosystem all the time.  Grin

I am actually Bitcoin/Ripple enthusiast but I am starting second guess my position after this conversation. Everyone tried telling me but I didn't believe the Bitcoin community was backed by a bunch of fucktards until now.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:14:22 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 08:07:15 PM by TPTB_need_war

You are about as creative as the developers I work with. Nothing wrong with it but as a creative director, I don't want to get into the details.  I idolize your skills as a programmer and as most great programmers your design and creative skills must suffer some (otherwise I wouldn't be able to get a job) Wink

Dude, I just designed a logo for my new crypto project which will make you eat your words.

Also look at the "Print Ad" (which I designed) that appears under the "Founder/Co-Founder" section of my career history:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shelby-moore-iii-b31488b0

You seem to focus on the past/present and avoid where things are headed.

You will eat your words when you come to discover the multiple page version (which I just completed today) of the early initial draft of the "Mission Statement" for my crypto project.

stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 04:32:54 PM

Lets see how thats coming along

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
cmbartley

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:27:45 AM

@Spoetnik

I agree with you but there is no reason to get your grandma to read the "long winded Ripple rant" unless she is interested in becoming a "fucking" market maker.  Ripple isn't like all the other altcoins Wink Your grandma doesn't need to touch XRP for it to become successful. Ripple's focus/audience is the financial industry/market makers and XRP serves as a bridge currency for cross boarder transactions.

Predictable.

Why is it here and added to exchanges where literally no joke small children 12 years old are
actually literally trading their lunch money for profits with ETH or Ripple or other tech-schemes ?

I baited you in a way.. i knew damn well one of you would say that when i made my comment.
I said.. "Enjoy your circle jerk" <-- a pre-reply in advance for your obligatory retort LOL
Get it ?

Because if Ripple or ETH etc is targeted and designed for Banks then guess what ?
90% of the shit that comes out of these mouths here are complete garbage lies.
How can you say stuff like THAT ? (ETH taking over BTC)

Let's dig further shall we ?
(Let me continue the discussion of what is said vs reality)

IBM

On Poloniex i kept seeing a guy saying ETH was "USED" by Microsoft and IBM on a regular basis.
I politeley talked to the guy about it in a casual manner and had said it's not being technically "used"
..not the way you are portraying it anyway.
Before long i was banned again.
Poloniex mod's hang around like soldiers guarding their sleazy deceptive walled garden exchange platform
constantly grooming their victims.. if someone posts something misleading, deceptive or outright dishonest
they will hit the auto-message button that says "Do your research before buying etc"
If you as a chat user dispute any of it.. YOU ARE BANNED !
This is grooming their victims like a fucking child molester.
I have watched them do that shit for years and have been banned lots.. even when i bend over backwards trying to avoid it.
Many times they have gotten snotty and said i deserve to be trolled then banned me again later.
I don't have any respect for them at all.

IBM + ETH though..
The guy was saying it was "Used" by IBM.. clearly implying Ethereum had some bright future and we should BUY some !
I asked that chronic spammer / hyper so are the coins here at Poloniex connected in anyway
or will they ever be to the Testing IBM is doing ? ..he said NO !
So i said well duh then.. what the hell good does telling us all word for word "IBM is USING Ethereum" ?
Talk about deceptive "marketing" (chat box spam)
I was told that IBM was doing a private testing of the ETH system etc (so it was closed off from the outside world)
The same guy was also constantly telling everyone you better buy some ETH because..
"Microsoft is USING Ethereum" also !
Then i found out that in reality all they did is get permission to host their block chain bullshit on "Azure"
This is pure fraud.. sanctioned by poloniex staff !

So who was saying that ? Look around Bitcointalk and guess LOL

So what is the big point here ?
I said years ago now with Ripple that it's scammy pile of gay bullshit.
And this "It's used by banks" crap is pure nonsense.
Why ?
In order for a bank to implement the Ripple or ETH system they will have to BUY / PURCHASE "digital tokens"
and will any Bank Executive think hey i read the Bitcointalk ANN topic and know what ?
We're going to buy millions & Billions of dollars worth of some shitty ass scammy "IPO"/ICO" scam token ?

The bottom line is if any bank is going to "USE" one of these scammy shitty IPO coins
they have to BUY the bags of these IPO starters.. how likely is that ?
0% chance.. get fucking real !

What would a Bank do ?
Well guess what i heard later when the IBM spammer stopped mentioning IBM + ETH ?
I said so.. what happened ?
He said well,
they evaluated the ETH system then decided to build their own block-chain based system and then abandoned ETH !

Ah HA !  Cheesy

Can you boys smell the coffee yet ?

Welcome to the community @countdowntodisappointment
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: