Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please vote for me for moderator of this board  (Read 3409 times)
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:58:59 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 03:49:20 AM by Mushroomized

Hello boys and girls and people on bitcoin talk. I would like to announce I am running for moderator of the off topic subforum.
I am the author of some classic posts on this website, both known for my creativity, and even more so my stupidity.

I have already received over .01% of the vote in the primaries, and am building support slowly but surely.

THE FACTS

• I work from home and have a pretty good amount of time to moderate
  • I am a college educated gamer
  • I was a moderator on solidcointalk (lmao)
  • I have a pretty good understanding of the rules on this site
  • I am very good at reading, but sometimes I am bad at typing
  • Im the only candidate running, so that means im the best one running
  • I have been playing runescape long enough to know when someone is scamming
  • I am a fair listener, and have been a trusted trader on this site for a while now
  • I've been on this site for a long time (pre litecoin)

Now, before you decided to vote for me, look at my competitors -

there are none

Thank you for your time, remember to get out there and vote this weekend

hi
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:10:27 AM

This post gave me cancer and aids of the eyes.. Terrible choice of GIF.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:12:15 AM

These are the kind of posts I wont stand for in the offtopic forms, memespouting gifshaming will no longer be tolerated if I win

hi
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:13:01 AM

Running for ? I'd like to know who are the others running for the same .Never heard of you before mate .
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:14:38 AM

Running for ? I'd like to know who are the others running for the same .Never heard of you before mate .
I am currently running alone, which is good because my odds are now 100% of winning. I am the best candidate you have to agree

hi
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:16:55 AM

These are the kind of posts I wont stand for in the offtopic forms, memespouting gifshaming will no longer be tolerated if I win

If this thread had any kind of seriousness about it then that just removed it. If you can't handle even the slightest bit of negative feedback then why should anyone vote for you for anything?
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:23:19 AM

If this thread had any kind of seriousness about it then that just removed it. If you can't handle even the slightest bit of negative feedback then why should anyone vote for you for anything?
Listen buddy I'm a stand up kind of guy, and I stand for one thing, and that's original offtopic posts. If you're going to talk smack about my gifs be more creative than saying a meme. I'm about ready to knock the two of you into each other if you dont settle down. I am 100% serious in running for the moderator. I want to make this board great by knocking out some of the low quality boring posts, the short and thoughtless replies that serve no purpose. The blunt hate. (i enjoy articulated hate)

If there's anything I want to see more of its thoughtful, interesting posts about different topics. Not some nerd mad about a gif

hi
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:34:12 AM

Listen buddy I'm a stand up kind of guy, and I stand for one thing, and that's original offtopic posts. If you're going to talk smack about my gifs be more creative than saying a meme. I'm about ready to knock the two of you into each other if you dont settle down. I am 100% serious in running for the moderator. I want to make this board great by knocking out some of the low quality boring posts, the short and thoughtless replies that serve no purpose. The blunt hate. (i enjoy articulated hate)

If there's anything I want to see more of its thoughtful, interesting posts about different topics. Not some nerd mad about a gif

Holy butthurt.

Go fuck your hand and come back and re-read your comments. You might have a giggle about how defensive you got. Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:36:58 AM

I vote for the man who promises least. He'll be the least disappointing.
thank you

Holy butthurt.

Go fuck your hand and come back and re-read your comments. You might have a giggle about how defensive you got. Cheesy
theres no need to be rude, I stand by my posts as I would like to encourage more creative posts in this forum. "your butthurt" etc is a boring and empty statement in 2016. As I said, I'm open to negative feedback, but CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. Telling me you have cancer from my post doesnt help anyone and just takes up space

hi
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:54:02 AM

thank you

Holy butthurt.

theres no need to be rude, I stand by my posts as I would like to encourage more creative posts in this forum. "your butthurt" etc is a boring and empty statement in 2016. As I said, I'm open to negative feedback, but CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. Telling me you have cancer from my post doesnt help anyone and just takes up space

I have cancer now from reading all of the shit you're posting here. I truly hope the people who run this forum never add you as a moderator here.
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:58:57 AM

thank you

Holy butthurt.

I have cancer now from reading all of the shit you're posting here. I truly hope the people who run this forum never add you as a moderator here.

Why don't you go back in time and stay there buddy? Seems like no one really has anything constructive to say, which again - is my main issue I wish to tackle here.

hi
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:03:16 AM

When the fuck is Burrito Galaxy gonna be done

Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:08:27 AM

later this year or early next we have a newsletter on the website for it - its a longish game It has been postponed indefinitely until I win the election. If you are interested in it it would make sense to vote for me to control the offtopic posts on this nonsense website. Thank you for your support

hi
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:11:27 AM

later this year or early next we have a newsletter on the website for it - its a longish game It has been postponed indefinitely until I win the election. If you are interested in it it would make sense to vote for me to control the offtopic posts on this nonsense website. Thank you for your support

Finally, a candidate worth voting for

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:31:20 PM

If you pay me to vote for you, then you definitely have my vote.  I am cheap, so it won't cost you very much.  Maybe 0.001 bitcoins.
bebeko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:36:58 PM

It much better dude if you remove that GIF haha it hurt my eyesight. But your description is quite good however you still don't have modding experience but that is not a big deal , I guess.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:58:22 PM

How do we vote for you ? And what you say is fine but are you a fair mod ? If so ill consider thinking about it. I really think you need to add more to get people interested though. Good luck !
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:27:06 PM

If you pay me to vote for you, then you definitely have my vote.  I am cheap, so it won't cost you very much.  Maybe 0.001 bitcoins.
Thank you
It much better dude if you remove that GIF haha it hurt my eyesight. But your description is quite good however you still don't have modding experience but that is not a big deal , I guess.
which gif is hurting peoples eyes
How do we vote for you ? And what you say is fine but are you a fair mod ? If so ill consider thinking about it. I really think you need to add more to get people interested though. Good luck !
I'm not sure, but you can start by voting for me in the primary elections if you live in the USA

hi
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 12:38:42 AM

It's a troll thread relating to the presidential elections coming up for next year
Mushroomized (OP)
Legendary

Hello!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:23:16 AM

It's a troll thread relating to the presidential elections coming up for next year
Listen pal, not sure what you have against me but I am being very serious here. I just am talking about the election because its a current event. This is in no way a "troll" thread. Why would I start a troll thread in a board I want to prevent troll threads(at least boring ones) from existing in?

hi
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: