Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help posting  (Read 510 times)
TimSpacey (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 11:22:10 AM

Hi, I am college student newspaper reporter and have been allowed to do piece about economics. Through a friend's insistence I have decided to make my article about bit coin. I would really like some help and guidance on it. It's unfortunate that I haven't been able to post more on this forum due to the rules. I'm posting this here in a plee for information for the article. I will check back and hope that it isn't just a niche and exclusive forum. Regards!
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bigzamboni

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 11:49:50 AM

Hi, I am college student newspaper reporter and have been allowed to do piece about economics. Through a friend's insistence I have decided to make my article about bit coin. I would really like some help and guidance on it. It's unfortunate that I haven't been able to post more on this forum due to the rules. I'm posting this here in a plee for information for the article. I will check back and hope that it isn't just a niche and exclusive forum. Regards!

You can still read other areas of the forum. Is that not enough to gather your information?
Timer

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 01:36:39 PM

Just stay logged in for four hours.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 01:45:33 PM

You are just running against antispam rules. The most effective of those and most inconvenient for you is you need four hours actively reeding forums on here. I recommend not wasting that on old newbie threads.

PM me if you would like to.

Ghostofkobra

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 01:55:56 PM

A suggestion for your article might be to interview one or two prominent members of the community, asking them about Bitcoin stuff (requires that you do some reading first).

You might even be able to make a Bitcoin or two by placing a bitcoin ad next to the article, my guess is that places like coinbase or other online wallets/resellers might spend a Bit(coin)
on that adspace.

Just my 2 satoshis
/GoK

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 01, 2013, 04:56:46 PM

Welcome Tim,
Like many others here, I'm willing to help. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I will make up a bunch of "facts".  Cheesy
 Just kidding I will answer to the best of my abilities.
Cheers

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: