Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Active Bitcoin discussion on the TalkGold forums  (Read 4135 times)
ribuck
Donator

Activity: 826
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 10, 2010, 11:42:40 AM

... if someone could explain this in simple words, almost if he needs to convince his grandma ...

Well that's what I was aiming for with this piece: "What are bitcoins?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 10, 2010, 01:49:19 PM

I tried bumping the thread where we have a bounty for someone to make a video explaining how to use bitcoin. Ive donated a lot of btc to the bitcoin address listed in the thread but the person who started it seems to have disappeared. Is this yet another example of a bitcoin scam? The bounty should be over $1000 with the latest rise in value yet nothing has been posted.

When is the last time that somebody saw bytemaster alive?

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2010, 02:23:29 AM

I tried bumping the thread where we have a bounty for someone to make a video explaining how to use bitcoin. Ive donated a lot of btc to the bitcoin address listed in the thread but the person who started it seems to have disappeared. Is this yet another example of a bitcoin scam? The bounty should be over $1000 with the latest rise in value yet nothing has been posted.

Last active Oct 2.

$1000 is a bit of an exaggeration.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Anonymous

October 11, 2010, 03:23:44 AM

Last active Oct 2.

really? The amount I sent was app 8400 coins.That was when the exchange rate was 0.06

There is no exaggeration on my part Im afraid. You can check with mt gox if you like.
kiba
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 11, 2010, 03:31:45 AM

Isn't this getting off-topic. In any case, we need to figure out how to contact bytemaster if it is at all possible.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2010, 05:20:12 AM

Last active Oct 2.

really? The amount I sent was app 8400 coins.That was when the exchange rate was 0.06

There is no exaggeration on my part Im afraid. You can check with mt gox if you like.

Oh, sorry, I thought the title was continuously updated at it still read 5000 something.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
Anonymous

October 11, 2010, 05:54:01 AM

Last active Oct 2.

Oh, sorry, I thought the title was continuously updated at it still read 5000 something.

No bytemaster hasnt updated it. I hope they are still here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: