Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a loan of 0.1 .  (Read 383 times)
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

Hey there guys .

Need a loan of 0.1 urgently needed.
Collateral : None
Reason : Personal
Duration : 2 weeks
Repayment : 0.1 with 0.005
If i get late 0.001 per day will be the increment.

Plesse do not post saying no collateral i know the rule but i dont have as such collateral right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:10:14 AM

Plesse do not post saying no collateral i know the rule but i dont have as such collateral right now.
Why can't you use your bitcointalk account as a collateral for this loan or will the repayment come from your signature earnings?
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:13:26 AM

Why can't you use your bitcointalk account as a collateral for this loan or will the repayment come from your signature earnings?

Because i am always in work with someone else and if i give this account i can't contact with users . Its my identity .
I will lock this thread in 24 or before if no one fill this request.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:15:28 AM

Because i am always in work with someone else and if i give this account i can't contact with users . Its my identity .
You can create another account and use that until the loan has been repaid if the repayment is not coming from you signature earnings.
lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:18:04 AM

You can create another account and use that until the loan has been repaid if the repayment is not coming from you signature earnings.

No sorry i cant take the risk it contain some important information so sorry , also i am not relayed on signature.
Atomicat
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:25:15 AM

No sorry i cant take the risk it contain some important information so sorry , also i am not relayed on signature.
What important information does your account contain? You can use an escrow to hold your account if you don't trust the lender.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:26:46 AM

Seems like the information you have is more imp than other person's money.You know,they equally value their coins as much as your account and hence no risks should be taken.No one would give loan of 0.10 without a collateral to a neutral trusted member.I suggest you lock the thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: