Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:33:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to order ASIICS?  (Read 7699 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 02:56:48 AM

Right on queue... fails to provide evidence for his claims.  Why?  Because CreativeX is a l-l-liar!

Everyone's a liar but you Josh, well you and that convicted thief you work with. Where are those ASICs you were paid to produce last June btw? Any progress on that front? Lemme guess...next month right?

No comment on the CS table that contradicts your own fairy tale shipping date lies? No comment on your scammy little company's FTC violations? Yeah I know...because ASICs is hard...boo. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 03:16:00 AM

Right on queue... fails to provide evidence for his claims.  Why?  Because CreativeX is a l-l-liar!

Everyone's a liar but you Josh, well you and that convicted thief you work with. Where are those ASICs you were paid to produce last June btw? Any progress on that front? Lemme guess...next month right?

No comment on the CS table that contradicts your own fairy tale shipping date lies? No comment on your scammy little company's FTC violations? Yeah I know...because ASICs is hard...boo. Wink

Not sure what's going on here, but Inaba (works for BFL?) just offered you the first miner off the line and you didn't send anything to satisfy that offer??? Are you nuts!?? Dude, I'll cut off my left testicle to get a miner right off the first line.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:40:39 AM

Not sure what's going on here, but Inaba (works for BFL?) just offered you the first miner off the line and you didn't send anything to satisfy that offer??? Are you nuts!?? Dude, I'll cut off my left testicle to get a miner right off the first line.

Inaba is BFL's COO, though he seems to enjoy pretending he's unaffiliated when he posts here. One of many childish games he plays.

His assurances that he'll ship anything on any given date are not the least bit credible. Just conduct a search and you'll find his promises of shipping blah blah on xx/xx/xxxx are only fairy tales designed to keep the pre-order funds rolling in.

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 04:46:24 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2013, 05:12:34 AM by Inaba

I love how you keep pushing the date back and back on when the ASICs were due to support your lies.  Now it's June, huh?  One more lie, one more lie you can't back up.  In fact, I tell you what CreativeX, I will give you the very first Minirig off the line if you can provide proof of your statements.  I will hand deliver it in a limo to you the same day they are available.

Yes, that's right.  You back up your claims with proof and I will hand deliver a minirig to you in a limo!  

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:21:30 AM

I love how you keep pushing the date back and back on when the ASICs were due to support your lies.  Now it's June, huh?  One more lie, one more lie you can't back up.  In fact, I tell you what CreativeX, I will give you the very first Minirig off the line if you can provide proof of your statements.  I will hand deliver it in a limo to you the same day they are available.

Yes, that's right.  You back up your claims with proof and I will hand deliver a fucking minirig to you in a limo!

Sure you will slick. Wink Give your $30,000 box of fans to the sucker that paid for it last June, I'm not interested in BFL vaporware particularly if you're going to hand deliver it. Slime allergies and all...you understand.

If and when you incompetent clowns and convicted felons do actually produce a product then set one aside IN ESCROW and I'll happily collect reams of information about your many deceptive marketing tactics and outright lies...heck I'll even toss in some bonus clock buffers, no charge.

I know I know...any day now! Just another couple weeks! We've scheduled shipments for every day in March just to be sure we're ready! Honest ABE! We'll descend upon Fedex like a swarm of angry locusts! <yawn>

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 05:32:47 AM

Yep, just as I thought... a liar through and through.  Can't even back up your claims for a free minirig hand delivered to your door!  

At least everyone sees what a liar you are now... haha.  Right, like you'd turn down a free minirig because of "slime allergies!"  Fine, just to assuage your fears of allergies, I will have it sent to you via USPS.  If it contains any hazardous material, you can turn me in to the postal inspector.    Theymos has my permission to label me a scammer if I don't follow through with the minirig, provided you come through with the proof.  

Creative-"I don't need evidence to form an opnion."-X, proved to be, once again, a liar.  Congrats!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:40:45 AM

Yep, just as I thought... a liar through and through.  Can't even back up your claims for a free minirig hand delivered to your door!  

At least everyone sees what a liar you are now... haha.  Right, like you'd turn down a free minirig because of "slime allergies!"  Fine, just to assuage your fears of allergies, I will have it sent to you via USPS.  If it contains any hazardous material, you can turn me in to the postal inspector.  

Creative-"I don't need evidence to form an opnion."-X, proved to be, once again, a liar.  Congrats!

Uhh...you have precisely the same number of ASIC minirigs as I do bud. If you did have an ASIC minirig don't you think you owe it to the guy that already paid for it...like last year? Ya know...when you told him you'd ship it to him? Roll Eyes

Stop peddling crap you don't have slim. Remember the FTC regulations I posted above that you chose to ignore? Yeah...thought not.

I know, I know...they don't apply to BFL BECAUSE BITCOIN. Deflect much?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 05:49:22 AM

Hahaha OMG.  "Oh, think of the guy ahead of me!  That's why I'm turning down a minirig!"  Riiiighhhttt...

Go on, please tell us all how you are altruistic and wouldn't dream of taking a free minirig because someone else ordered it first?  Lets see more of that genuflection to your fellow miners.

What's the more likely scenario here:  A) You turn down a free minirig, delivered on the same day they are available because you don't want to skip a place in line or B) You are a liar and can't provide a shred of proof to back up your claims?

I think we all know what you are, heh.

creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:58:32 AM

Hahaha OMG.  "Oh, think of the guy ahead of me!  That's why I'm turning down a minirig!"  Riiiighhhttt...

Go on, please tell us all how you are altruistic and wouldn't dream of taking a free minirig because someone else ordered it first?  Lets see more of that genuflection to your fellow miners.

What's the more likely scenario here:  A) You turn down a free minirig, delivered on the same day they are available because you don't want to skip a place in line or B) You are a liar and can't provide a shred of proof to back up your claims?

I think we all know what you are, heh.

Blah blah blah...I type because I like this keyboard. Smiley

YOU DON'T HAVE A MINIRIG SC JOSH...BECAUSE YOU INCOMPETENT BOZOS STILL DON'T HAVE CHIPS FIVE MONTHS AFTER YOU "SCHEDULED SHIPMENTS".

WHEN YOU DO HAVE ONE LET ME KNOW. WE'LL ESCROW IT AND I WOULD THEN BE HAPPY TO COMPILE YOUR SCAMMY LITTLE COMPANY'S ESCAPADES INTO A HANDY DANDY TRAVEL PACK. K SKIPPY?

Now then JZ, is ANYTHING I typed up there ^^ in any way ambiguous? Kiss

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 06:56:17 AM

Wow, you can't even keep your lies straight in the same thread.  Do tell, how does June - March = 5 months?  By my count, that's 10 months.  So which is it, is it June or November?  Can't keep your little stories straight? Aww I wonder why?  Maybe because you tell so many lies, you don't know if you're coming or going, do you?  Poor little guy.  3 posts and you can't keep your dates straight.

Yes, please, do tell how you don't want to trouble yourself with providing proof for your claims for a guaranteed $30,000 minirig hand delivered to your door in a limo (or USPS, whichever you prefer).  I'm sure everyone reading this thread believes you. Really.  I'm sure they do.  Right?  Right?

creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 07:28:57 AM

Wow, you can't even keep your lies straight in the same thread.  Do tell, how does June - March = 5 months?  By my count, that's 10 months.  So which is it, is it June or November?  Can't keep your little stories straight? Aww I wonder why?  Maybe because you tell so many lies, you don't know if you're coming or going, do you?  Poor little guy.  3 posts and you can't keep your dates straight.

Yes, please, do tell how you don't want to trouble yourself with providing proof for your claims for a guaranteed $30,000 minirig hand delivered to your door in a limo (or USPS, whichever you prefer).  I'm sure everyone reading this thread believes you. Really.  I'm sure they do.  Right?  Right?

The dumb act suits you Joshua, well done! Grin We both know when you sleazeballs began taking pre-order funds and we both know when your first shipping date was missed for your ASIC line of products. For those that don't it was OCTOBER 2012.

...and there are very plainly no guaranteed deliveries with BFL. That should be obvious to anyone that's observed the ongoing saga of missed BFL fairy tale shipping dates. Heck Avalon began work on their ASIC hardware long after you bozos and there are numerous users with confirmed working units, some even have several units. The fail level at BFL is off the charts...well done sport. Smiley

You're obviously hard of seeing so I'll 'splain this step by step so as to make it easy for you to follow along:

1) Build a minirig SC You clowns at BFL have been working on this step since 06/2012...time to step it up don'tcha think?
2) ESCROW SAID MINING GEAR It's not that I don't trust you sir, it's just that I'm able to read.
3) Notify me when the above steps are completed
4) Read the encyclopedia sized tome of deceitful and anti-competitive BFL marketing ploys as chronicled by yours truly

K, sunshine? So stop the outflows from your trollhole and get some products built Mr. COO.

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 08:17:06 AM

I'm just going to leave this here.  Poor little guy can't even get his dates straight. Sad June... October, I mean, what's 5 months, right?

The dumb act suits you Joshua, well done! Grin We both know when you sleazeballs began taking pre-order funds and we both know when your first shipping date was missed for your ASIC line of products. For those that don't it was OCTOBER 2012.

Golly Mister Wizard, if you've already compiled the proof as you say, then posting it here should be a trivial task!

Go on, Creative-I-Don't-Need-No-Evidence-To-Form-An-Opinion-X - keep telling us how you don't wan't the first 1500 GH/s minirig off the line because it "wouldn't be fair to the people who paid."  The more times you say it, the more people believe you, right?!  Right?!  Heck, maybe if you say it enough even you will start to believe it!

Aww shucks!

creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 08:29:19 AM

Just keep spewing the same gibberish over and over cupcake. Grin Too bad yer l33t trollin' skillz aren't doing much to get your chips packaged and tested. Awww...and look at that the network hashrate just keeps on growing. Sure hope you guys catch a break real soon...doubtless you'll be shipping any day now right? Tongue

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 03:55:24 PM

And still no proof.  Even with $30,000 on the table (which, if nothing else, he could resell instantly for $60,000 - $90,000. I'll even deliver the minirig to whomever he chooses if he wants to just sell it outright), poor little guy can't provide a shred of proof to back up his claims.  CreativeX... liar extreme!  

Are you so rich, CreativeX, that you are turning down $90,000, free and clear, for just posting some simple data you said you've already compiled?  Or are you just a liar and can't back up your claims?  Gosh I wonder which it is.

creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 03:58:59 PM

And still no proof.  Even with $30,000 on the table, poor little guy can't provide a shred of proof to back up his claims.  CreativeX... liar extreme!

Wait! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!

I thought the deal was for an overpriced box of fan cooled vaporware!!! Hey escrow the $30k bubba and I'm yer huckleberry!

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 04:01:46 PM

Oh, so are you seriously telling me you wouldn't jump at the chance to get me labeled with a scammer tag, simply for posting data if I don't follow through?  Right... cause that's believable, too!

You're just piling the lies on, aren't you?  What can you expect from a proven liar, I suppose. 

creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:15:54 PM

Who'da thunk it right?

You wouldn't see a tag anyway, the guy that gives those out is real particular 'bout who gets to wear them. Escrow or no dice slappy...me no trust the loudmouth BFL trollin' queen. Let's say it's about the company you keep shall we? Wink

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 04:30:11 PM

Theymos would give me the tag since I have publicly stated that it would be warranted if I didn't follow through.  You and I both know that.

You are just a liar, you can't provide proof, and this is evidence.  You are turning down at the very least $30,000 and/or a chance to get me labeled as a scammer to post data you have already claimed to have complied.  Sorry, nobody believes you CreativeLiar.

creativex

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 04:35:17 PM

Theymos would give me the tag since I have publicly stated that it would be warranted if I didn't follow through.  You and I both know that.

You are just a liar, you can't provide proof, and this is evidence.  You are turning down at the very least $30,000 and/or a chance to get me labeled as a scammer to post data you have already claimed to have complied.  Sorry, nobody believes you CreativeLiar.

Clever. Smiley Just more word games then sport? Yeah thought so.

Grix

Activity: 536
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 10:12:11 PM

You both sound pretty ridiculous right now..

BTC: 1Fahk2aa4NS4Qds4VDAL4mpNArDEdV2K5K
LaserShowGen Laser Show Software
Helios Laser Show Hardware
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: