Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 02:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin survive world war III?  (Read 14029 times)
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:56:01 AM

world war 3 lol -

thats the war to end all wars.....

No one will survive people have nukes now and can everyone
can blow each other up.

watch that war games movie from the 1980s - the whole map would
go poof

mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 2503

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:01:43 AM

No internet/electricity = No bitcoins.

Everything is fine at the moment for most of us. We got stable electricity, stable internet, water, food resources and everything. In a war situation; All of those will be gone. You won't be able to use bitcoins in a war. You will be thinking about water, shelter, food; not bitcoin.

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
MHopkins

Activity: 95
Merit: 45

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:13:26 AM

Everything is fine at the moment for most of us. We got stable electricity, stable internet, water, food resources and everything. In a war situation; All of those will be gone. You won't be able to use bitcoins in a war. You will be thinking about water, shelter, food; not bitcoin.

You just need 2 nodes on solar/leadacid powered Raspberry Pi equipped with packet radio.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 11:13:32 AM

In the scenario you describe I highly doubt the general population would be using Bitcoin especially if the internet is not reliable anymore. When things get complicated it's always best to revert to simplicity.
If that happened in my lifetime I'd be out of the city in no time. What better excuse for me to quit my job?  Grin I'd find myself a nice mountain or forest as far away from civilization as possible and live off the land  Smiley
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:55:06 AM

world war 3 lol -

thats the war to end all wars.....

No one will survive people have nukes now and can everyone
can blow each other up.

watch that war games movie from the 1980s - the whole map would
go poof
Yes the war ends all the war,
Thats true that no one will survive the nukes that have a new technology, the country that has a new technology will probably survive, If a country destroyed probably they will lose their internet and bitcoin will be gone a country
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:01:23 PM

Will humans survive?
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:28:43 PM

I don't think so. World War III will make all country become at war and it's no time for people to using bitcoin anymore. They will focus on their live and to survive.
akogwapo14

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:37:46 PM

There is nonsense to start a world war 3 no one will be benefit when it happens, innocent will die because of the selfishness of the leader of big country .
Nouelle-Hunter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:10:03 PM

I think if internet is still alive on that time I think yes.. Bitcoin can be use to buy weapons or anythings.. But I think if world war 3 is there  internet conncetion  will be gone cause theres no people who will operate internet.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:10:51 PM

Will humans survive?
Lol, this is the right question, can we survive the world war 3?

I dont think we can survive world war III but one thing is for sure that only bitcoin will survive and it is digital and it can be survived for sure.
Even Fiat cannot survive world war III
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:03:22 PM

World War III broke out 6 years, huge disruption to everybody, there was limited nuclear bomb detonation in two smaller nations. Internet is in a state useable but not reliable.
Will Bitcoin survive? Will smuggler use Bitcoin to buy weapon, or gold to buy weapon?
haha. During the war no longer available bitcoin to buy the weapon, had outlived their former bitcoin support during the war, was unfit to open foam of the internet, haha
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:08:44 PM

I think it can destroy all bitcoin block chain if ww3 will start and i think many hackers will appear online if it will happen our money gone for nothing..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Nevis

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Will humans survive?
yes absolutely yes. only a human will survive. because if you do not fight you die, should not all the time you expect bitcoin,
Nevis

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:13:31 PM

I think it can destroy all bitcoin block chain if ww3 will start and i think many hackers will appear online if it will happen our money gone for nothing..
yes absolutely yes. only a human will survive. because if you do not fight you die, should not all the time you expect bitcoin,
All the gadgets coming ww3 not nayan leverage because the gun used in WW3 not money
lucasej

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:49:21 PM

if there would be a third world war would the most powerful take control of the Internet, and it would destroy the bitcoin market.
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:01:39 PM

World War III broke out 6 years, huge disruption to everybody, there was limited nuclear bomb detonation in two smaller nations. Internet is in a state useable but not reliable.
Will Bitcoin survive? Will smuggler use Bitcoin to buy weapon, or gold to buy weapon?
haha. During the war no longer available bitcoin to buy the weapon, had outlived their former bitcoin support during the war, was unfit to open foam of the internet, haha
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:32:39 PM

Indeed you are right about that, if there will not internet the bitcoin can also not exist due to this its pretty logical the bitcoin will not survive this at all.
We would go most likely back to the gold currency if this happens..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:09:40 PM

Will humans survive?
Lol, this is the right question, can we survive the world war 3?

I dont think we can survive world war III but one thing is for sure that only bitcoin will survive and it is digital and it can be survived for sure.
Even Fiat cannot survive world war III
Oh but we can. I mean, at least a fair percentage of our current population would definitely survived because I do not think governments of every nation will go to such a measure to wipe out humanity. That's just wrong.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:17:25 PM

If a war starts, most of communication means will stop. So Without a stable internet around the world, bitcoin will not be used for buying anything because it can be unacceptable in any time
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:02:51 PM

If a war starts, most of communication means will stop. So Without a stable internet around the world, bitcoin will not be used for buying anything because it can be unacceptable in any time
yeah I think if the third world war occurred. Internet will be lost or interrupted because of the war will cause severe damage?
including on the Internet. moreover bitcoin live on the internet. if your internet drops bitcoin certainly will not be used right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: