Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steady Clam to BTC exchange  (Read 374 times)
HalfLit (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:49:03 AM

Hello Bitcointalk. I am new and hope to be welcomed pretty easy. I am offering a clam to btc exchange. Currently only buying btc and selling clam. Until I get enough between both markets. I will not go first for other new members. I will go first to legacy members and high trusted members. I can screen share to show I have clam before trade. And we can even open a local bitcoins ad for escrow. I just want to be successful here and help you get clam. Please either reply here or pm me for an exchange
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:58:17 AM

Hello Bitcointalk. I am new and hope to be welcomed pretty easy. I am offering a clam to btc exchange. Currently only buying btc and selling clam. Until I get enough between both markets. I will not go first for other new members. I will go first to legacy members and high trusted members. I can screen share to show I have clam before trade. And we can even open a local bitcoins ad for escrow. I just want to be successful here and help you get clam. Please either reply here or pm me for an exchange

may i know what is your rate? if your rate is above the market average then i can tell no one will be willing to trade with you and better to use trusted escrow here and not from localbitcoins
HalfLit (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:14:33 AM

I was unaware that btctalk had a escrow system. That works for me no problem at all and I usually stick with exact rates not more or less. Unless its small amounts. I'd like to stick to medium to larger exchanges. Not picking pennies
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:05:52 PM

What's your Localbitcoins profile?
HalfLit (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/RecreationalMarijuana/ is my LocalBitcoins account. I only have 1 trade on there currently. i only offered it because i know LBC has a escrow system.. but just recently found out there is a escrow here so that works to
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: