Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: free bitcoin sites, why so low?  (Read 1348 times)
Doctor Mushies

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:11:05 AM

Duplicating an automation system of amazon's ... they might sue or something  Grin
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:13:16 AM

It was one of my projects last year actually! I hope to have it finished sometime in the future if no one else takes a stab at it first. I hope someone else does though because the task is rather daunting and it will take a lot more dedication than I can spare at the moment  Cry

Doctor Mushies

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:14:16 AM

Have you posted it to github?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 12:16:10 AM

Have you posted it to github?

At that time I hadn't really grasped the importance of open source so everything I had made last year is closed source, one track minded, and for-profit. Having a much different opinion on things now, I think I'd totally want to put it up on gitHub if I ever get back to work on it again.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: