Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACT] The human soul..  (Read 497 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:53:18 AM

weighs 21 grams.

Research:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duncan_MacDougall_(doctor)

So, that must be energy right ?
How much is 21 grams of energy ?
And how much would this be in Bitcoin ?

How much are you selling yours for ?
That is after all what this web site is about isn't it ? (Selling your soul for Altcoins)

Sacrifice of "Morality" = selling your soul.
How low will you sink in Crypto to "profit" ?
..in other words how cheap are you selling your soul for ?
1,000 Doge coins ? 12 Ethereum ? 46 Monero ? 1 Bitcoin ?

I think i may have to cut to the chase and start my own coin finally!
SatanBucks ?

IPO launching soon.. purchase price per SB is 1 soul.

Oh and here is the Wikipedia quote..
In 1901, MacDougall weighed six patients while they were in the process of dying from tuberculosis in an old age home. It was relatively easy to determine when death was only a few hours away, at which point the entire bed was placed on an industrial sized scale which was reported to be sensitive to "two-tenths of an ounce". He took his results (a varying amount of unaccounted for mass loss in four of the six cases) to support his hypothesis that the 'soul' had mass, and when the 'soul' departed the body, so did this mass. The determination of the 'soul' weighing 21 grams was based on the loss of mass in the first subject at the moment of death.

MacDougall later measured fifteen dogs in similar circumstances and reported the results as "uniformly negative," with no perceived change in mass. He took these results as confirmation that the 'soul' had weight, and that dogs did not have 'souls'. MacDougall's complaints about not being able to find dogs dying of the natural causes that would have been ideal led one author to conjecture that he was in fact sacrificing the experimental animals, as is standard practice in scientific experiments.[2] On March 10, 1907, before MacDougall was able to publish the results of his experiments, New York Times broke the story in an article titled "Soul has Weight, Physician Thinks". MacDougall's results were published in April of the same year in the Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research and the medical journal American Medicine.
Note, If you reply to this topic you are agreeing to sell Spoetnik your soul in exchange for 1 virtual "Satan Buck" no refunds!

FUD first & ask questions later™
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:48:48 AM

Great concept. And there is a great movie for this...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:20:46 AM

Great concept. And there is a great movie for this...

Here's a Night Court episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6zH4DWkp4I
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:39:44 AM

Dan was my role model!

This was debuncted awhile ago I thought, would google but I am on my cell. The aspect of soul as a currency is interesting though. When you deplete it by going against yourself you would maybe drain.
So maybe doing right by people and yourself you could build it back up. Physically buying and selling would not interest me.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:31:45 PM

Dan was my role model!

This was debunked awhile ago I thought, would google but I am on my cell. The aspect of soul as a currency is interesting though. When you deplete it by going against yourself you would maybe drain.
So maybe doing right by people and yourself you could build it back up. Physically buying and selling would not interest me.

Orly ?

You already did Wink

Your soul is mine now !

Next time read the fine print on topics you post on.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:32:04 PM

In fact, the soul is, I believe. But who said that Satan want my soul? or your can have value for him? or any other? If you can look at the "market", we would see a bunch of wanting to sell. How valuable is my soul? And who will appreciate it. This fiction movies for the soul of the struggle.
yuiyuga

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:48:38 PM

I do not believe. It's not the weight of the soul. If the soul exists, it should not be measured in grams or centimeters. At least for me, the soul - of immeasurable magnitude.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: