Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmama affiliate program problem  (Read 853 times)
melnsee (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:12:07 AM

I had problem with coinmama affiliate program. They quoted 15% on the purchases of my referrals. What I received is just 1,1%. I sent feeback. They gave me no respond. Anyone can give me an answer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:25:16 AM

I had problem with coinmama affiliate program. They quoted 15% on the purchases of my referrals. What I received is just 1,1%. I sent feeback. They gave me no respond. Anyone can give me an answer?

I can give you an answer. just wait for some time/days and if they dont response for some days. then leave their affliate programs. because they seem scammers. and making peoples fool with telling something else and paying something else. you can start a thread in scam auction section by telling peoples what they did with you..
coinmama

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:24:04 AM
Merited by hugeblack (1)

I can give you an answer. just wait for some time/days and if they dont response for some days. then leave their affliate programs. because they seem scammers. and making peoples fool with telling something else and paying something else. you can start a thread in scam auction section by telling peoples what they did with you..

Hi!
Regarding our response time - we are trying to answer any email in less than 24 hours which we have in this case actually, you simply didn't give us the chance to answer before posting a message on the forum.
Regarding the commission structure - What was quoted on Coinmama is "15% commission on ALL of your referrals purchases". As we explained to you by email, what we meant by that is 15% of Coinmama's commission. We also explained why 15% of the total order amount is not possible with our recurring fees model (affiliates earn for all of their referrals purchases not just the first one) and we would be practically losing for any referral purchase if we were to pay 15% of the total order amount.
I do understand however the reason for the confusion reading this sentence again and we already rephrased it to prevent further confusions. It's now "Earn 15% of Coinmama's commission on ALL of your referrals purchases including all their future purchases - forever!".
Our affiliates are usually very happy with our program and earn good money working with us. We also never received a complaint about the above mentioned so we didn't realise it caused any confusions. Nevertheless i'm sorry for any misunderstanding caused!

ivanst776, I don't know what makes you think we look like scammers (might it be because Coinmama and your company are offering similar services?) but writing these kind of things without any basis will not bring you good business, the opposite is correct. I'd be happy to answer anything else if there's something you'd like to ask.

Bottom line melnsee, we weren't trying to mislead you, our affiliates success is our success. Sorry for this confusion once again and i hope things are more clear now Smiley
If you have any questions you're always welcome to ping us and we'll be happy to assist.

Have an awesome day!
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

17 leads but no sales, could you please explain how this works? something doesn't seem right thinking to quit promoting. thanks.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
coinmama

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:51:55 AM

17 leads but no sales, could you please explain how this works? something doesn't seem right thinking to quit promoting. thanks.

Succesful registrations doesn't necessarily bring succesful sales and unfortunately we cannot control your referrers actions Smiley Maybe you should consider if you target the right audience?
We'll be happy to help you convert better, please send us an email to support@coinmama.com and we'll try to figure out if we can help you!
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:20:24 PM

Does someone have a problem with affiliate payouts?

I can't get paid since august.

Their forum account was last active in July - coinmama.

Dont know if there still some users who do make use up this site but if were you its better to look up for another platform if you do make affiliate marketing.
Seems like this one doesnt work anymore.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 08:19:17 PM

Does someone have a problem with affiliate payouts?

I can't get paid since august.
What exactly do you mean with you can't get paid? You aren't getting any commission credited or you can't cash out what you have earned thus far?

Perhaps they introduced new term changes (changes they don't notify you about) that affect your account.

Company expressly reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time without notice to You. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to review the updated Terms on the Website from time to time and to familiarize yourself with any modifications applicable therein.

It's a long read but might be of help; https://www.coinmama.com/affiliate-terms
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: