Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EARNS-BITCOIN.TK $ EARNS UP 1BTC PAYOUT  (Read 340 times)
usman41 (OP)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:36:00 AM

http://earns-bitcoin.tk

Play and earns

lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:08:23 PM

earn up to 1 btc ? in how many times? 3 life ?
is only a offerwall page to coinbucks. generally, the free offert pay low amount of satoshi (the offert with more prizee is only payment offer)
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:04:41 PM

earn up to 1 btc ? in how many times? 3 life ?
is only a offerwall page to coinbucks. generally, the free offert pay low amount of satoshi (the offert with more prizee is only payment offer)

Agreed. To all bitcoin noobs that have found this thread, a word of caution:

THIS IS SIMPLY AN OFFERWALL SITE. CHANCES OF EARNING 1BTC FROM THIS IS SLIM TO NONE

And be very careful when completing these tasks; it is the best way to get your email address blasted on blacklisted spamlists, which are IMPOSSIBLE to unsubscribe from. If you do join offerwalls and PTC/GPT (Paid To Click/Get Paid To) sites, ALWAYS make a new email address to register with.
venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:17:20 PM

i was interesting in it, but i get this msg:"We're sorry, we currently don't have offers in this geographical location: Georgia"

will you help me or its impossible for me?

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 09:37:09 PM

I do not understand... what do I have to do to get a chance to win satoshi there? it seems like a site to post ads or something like that.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: