Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap VPS  (Read 1337 times)
tifossi (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:40:13 AM

Hey guys.

I'm searching for a cheap VPS which is 24/7 online and allows connection to a gambling site like bustabit.

Does someone knows a good and cheap VPS?
Thanks for help.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:44:04 AM

You can get a free one from yellowcircle.net or labxnow.org. If the bot is not too resource demanding, it should be fine
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:54:11 AM

But with this services it can be that they cancel the VPS?
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:10:22 PM

sorry, but i won't have much idea.
you can setup yourself to have a relatively low cost Imo.

i think steadyturtle provides VPS, but 24/7 is for sure.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:20:27 PM

I'd recommend you Time4VPS. I used it for a 12 players Manic Digger (similar game to Minecraft) server and there is no downtime at all. Bot (legit) on a gambling site should be okay. I'd recommend you to pick the 'S' plan which only cost 1.49 Euro. Having a good amount of RAM is important for a VPS especially if you are going to run the same task 24/7.

Oh. Yes they accept Bitcoin. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:11:40 PM

I'd recommend you Time4VPS. I used it for a 12 players Manic Digger (similar game to Minecraft) server and there is no downtime at all. Bot (legit) on a gambling site should be okay. I'd recommend you to pick the 'S' plan which only cost 1.49 Euro. Having a good amount of RAM is important for a VPS especially if you are going to run the same task 24/7.

Sounds good. I'll take a look for it. 1,49 is a good price Smiley
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:44:36 PM

Thank you for this thread created as  i was also looking for the cheap vps service, and thanks for the suggestions will also have a look on this .
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:46:38 PM

You can buy a linux vps at arubacloud.com for 1,2$. Install ubuntu desktop and then open a internet browser and setup the bot and it will be 24/7 online.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:47:22 PM

You can buy a linux vps at arubacloud.com for 1,2$. Install ubuntu desktop and then open a internet browser and setup the bot and it will be 24/7 online.

Is it hard to install Ubuntu?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:50:34 PM

Is it hard to install Ubuntu?
Not really, since there are many youtube videos out there which explains u what commands to do with the ssh remote control.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
YOKU

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Not All Clouds Are The Same

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 02:55:56 PM

DIY Server from YOKU, comes with free setup and install of your services.

http://www.yokucloud.com

YOKU Cloud Hosting (www.yokuhosting.com)
Redundant Server Hosting In Our NYC Data Center
VPS Servers starting at only $20 - BTC,PayPal,CC Payments
Albert Hamilton

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:20:40 PM

Hey guys.

I'm searching for a cheap VPS which is 24/7 online and allows connection to a gambling site like bustabit.

Does someone knows a good and cheap VPS?
Thanks for help.
There are two types of VPS available...

i. Managed - Provides control panel. Easy to use like shared hosting. Little pricy.

ii. Unmanaged - Bare bone skeleton. Requires Unix admin knowledge. Dirt cheap.

For Managed VPS, try either of the three from http://besthostfree.com/vps-hosting.html.

For Unmanaged VPS, try Amazon AWS.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:43:10 PM

The only thing I need access to the browser/bot. Maybe restart of the VPS

Was trying Amazon but VPS stops working after some hours.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

The only thing I need access to the browser/bot. Maybe restart of the VPS

Was trying Amazon but VPS stops working after some hours.
Believe me, just buy one at Arubacloud.com . So far I have no issues with using their service.
But the vps needs a reboot every few days, otherwise it will crash and not automatically go back up again.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
reuschman

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:46:50 PM

What is possible to make with a VPS?!
Any url with all possibilities?!?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:49:50 PM

A vps is the same as a computer, the only difference between a computer and a vps is that u can control the vps remotely through ssh command line.
Most people buy a vps, because they do not want to run their own computer 24/7 or the just want to test some software which could be mailicious and they do not want to infect their own computer.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
reuschman

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

A vps is the same as a computer, the only difference between a computer and a vps is that u can control the vps remotely through ssh command line.
Most people buy a vps, because they do not want to run their own computer 24/7 or the just want to test some software which could be mailicious and they do not want to infect their own computer.

Thank you for your explanation!

But there is also a "video" or only command line to manage such vps?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:55:52 PM

Thank you for your explanation!

But there is also a "video" or only command line to manage such vps?
You connect with an ssh console, for example Putty. Then u connect with ur vps and install through a command line a Linux Desktop. Then you are able to manually control the vps with the VLC software. So you must first install the Desktop to see what u call "video".

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:55:15 AM

Thanks for all your replys. Will test 2 services for one month and take a look which is better for me Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:31:42 PM

Thanks for all your replys. Will test 2 services for one month and take a look which is better for me Smiley
If you are experiencing some troubles, then u can tell me the problem and I can help you with it.
Or I can set it up for you, so u will exerience no trouble at all.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: