Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:56:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap VPS  (Read 1337 times)
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:33:41 PM

Maybe a bit late to chip in, but i'm really happy with ramnode... as long as your load isn't to high, they don't really complain as long as everything you do is legal Wink

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:24:38 PM

You can get a free one from yellowcircle.net or labxnow.org. If the bot is not too resource demanding, it should be fine

I tried registering on yellowcircle.net  two days ago and I did not receive any email with the user and password till now. I registered with a gmail account. does it still work ? or it has to be with @edu email ?
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:31:22 PM

Do u guys want me to write a guide on how to get a cheap linux vps and install the basic things on it?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
tifossi (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:31:47 PM

Try one of the preferred services who posted here. One for 1,2 and one for 1,5$
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:36:13 PM

Thanks for all your replys. Will test 2 services for one month and take a look which is better for me Smiley

Good to hear that! I hope you will be enjoying your service at Time4VPS. I forgot to mention in my previous post that their support team is extremely fast. I received responses from their support team within 24 hours on weekdays. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:39:43 PM

Thanks for all your replys. Will test 2 services for one month and take a look which is better for me Smiley

Good to hear that! I hope you will be enjoying your service at Time4VPS. I forgot to mention in my previous post that their support team is extremely fast. I received responses from their support team within 24 hours on weekdays. Smiley.

Pls can you say me, it's with Linux or Windows?
Must learn how to install Ubuntu
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:57:31 PM

Was testing time4vps. But they would like to see my driver license or passport.

Will try another now.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:58:43 AM

Pls can you say me, it's with Linux or Windows?
Must learn how to install Ubuntu

It is Linux based VPS. If I am not wrong they have feature that will install Ubuntu automatically for you. Smiley.

Was testing time4vps. But they would like to see my driver license or passport.

Will try another now.

Really? Are you using Bitcoin as payment option? It has been a while since I last used their service. They could have new terms now.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:10:40 AM

Will try time4vps with another location, but I will not show them my driver licens or ID or something.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

Will try time4vps with another location, but I will not show them my driver licens or ID or something.

Why are they even requesting this, I've tried them months ago without the need for this.

@Ontopic Anyone knows of the cheapest windows VPS? Aside from Amazon AWS that is.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:07:30 PM

Why are they even requesting this, I've tried them months ago without the need for this.

@Ontopic Anyone knows of the cheapest windows VPS? Aside from Amazon AWS that is.
Mayby because if you do bad stuff with VPS such as password cracking, ur name will get banned from the site and reported to the autorities.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:12:00 PM

I never did anything illegal with VPS.
This it what they send to me.
http://imgur.com/HAfmOEy

They are checking new members/orders.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:24:53 PM

That should be fine though. It is just a security measurement which is very logical to implement these days.
Many fraud/illegal things are going on which will cause trouble, so the prevent it.

Prevention is better then a cure.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:31:23 PM

That should be fine though. It is just a security measurement which is very logical to implement these days.
Many fraud/illegal things are going on which will cause trouble, so the prevent it.

Prevention is better then a cure.

You're right mate. I will do not any illegal things but I will not show them my driver licens or anything.
Was testing now spinvps, costs $7/month.
Time4VPS is cheap but not for my privacy:)
time4vps

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 07:25:19 AM

Hello BTC talkers! Thank you for indirect feedback about our verification system, indeed, it's implemented as a first defense line in order to prevent most of the fraudulent orders. If you feel that ID verification is not for you and still would like to try our service - contact support https://www.time4vps.eu/contact/ and we will resolve your issue right away.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: