Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:09:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to rent 1gh/s scrypt power for 12 month (x days test phase)  (Read 435 times)
whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:21:32 PM

I am looking for a long term agreement to rent 1gh/s scrypt power ( ~ 12 months). I don’t care how many systems you put in, as long as we have a stable rate around 1gh/s.

It will be pointed to a specific pool, we will share the login and I will get some advanced logging.

Payments can be done either every 24h or weekly, but won't be done upfront. I am willing to use a trusted escrow from here or put the funds in a multisig wallet (2 of 3) with a trusted escrow holding the third key.
I reserve the right to refuse certain escrows and would suggest using SebastianJu.

As 12 month is a pretty long timeframe, I would agree on an initial test phase to see if we can work together. My goal however is to reach a long term agreement for 12 months.

If you are interested in taking this offer, feel free to ask further questions or suggest me your price in USD. Payments will be done in BTC equivalent, but I want both parties to be secured against ups and downs of the exchange rate.

Of course I have a maximum budget, but rather than putting it up I want to see a few offers first.

whywefight (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:08:07 PM

up and yes i am serious!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: