Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling 59582 lisk for 15.5 btc cheapest offer on marketplace  (Read 569 times)
Voidcrafter (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:17:50 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 05:38:16 PM by Voidcrafter

Wts 59582 lisk for 15.5 btc with escrow.

Depending on your wishes i could send you the login data now or the coins after wallet release.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:19:22 PM

Thats cheap to be honest ! goodluck, just know you will hate yourself soon Wink look at ethereum
punkrock

Activity: 808
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:05:48 PM

A few important things for now:

General:

- We currently plan to launch on the 11th April. This is not the exact date, just an estimate.
- At launch we will provide a client to access your LISK.
- All support enquiries please via our support center!
- I will update the BTT OP this evening with all important information.

ICO:

- The given BTC amount on our website is an estimation. Some transactions were after the time limit, so they will be refunded. The collect amount is more like 14,009 BTC.
- We will release the exact ICO numbers (total collected, satoshi price, number of participants, number of exchanges etc..) end of this week. It takes a few days to confirm every transaction by hand.
- We will also provide a list with all exchange IDs, the generated LISK address and its balance next week. So you can see if you are included.
- I will talk with Oliver and our advisers about what we do with Lin's XCR deposit. We don't want to make a crude statement.

Lisk Trading:

- Please don't buy any LISK in this forum. The owner can reset the passphrases by simply open a ticket on our support center and provide us with his email address and exchange ID. We check the data and if all is good, we will reset the passphrases.

Passphrases/keys:

- You have time to generate your passphrases until the 4th April! We will also provide a tool this week to validate if your saved passphrase is correct or not.
- If you lost the passphrases please send us a ticket on http://support.lisk.io/.
- We will provide a video and detailed instructions on how to generate your passphrases this week.
- Everyone who generated a key and lost it, will also loose access to his LISK.
- Everyone who didn't generate a key will be contacted 1-2 weeks after launch. He can then get his LISK via email. This method is not the most secure option, therefore please generate your passphrases ASAP! Also there will be a deadline after which the non-collected LISK will go into the bounty fund.

Bounties:

- We will provide exact bounty numbers next week.
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:22:34 AM

Wts 59582 lisk for 15.5 btc with escrow.

Depending on your wishes i could send you the login data now or the coins after wallet release.

in view of the know email and passphrase issues constantly flagged up by Liskers on every WTS thread here what are your terms to safeguard the interests of a buyer?
x13

Activity: 336

Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:07:25 PM

Are you selling parts of it? If so, I would like to buy Lisk for 0,25 BTC. I want to use an honest escrow who holds the Bitcoin until the wallet was released.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: