Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 100 CAD iTunes 50% BTC  (Read 358 times)
BananaGG (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:56:31 PM

I got a 100 CAD iTunes code and I'm looking for 50% via BTC. I think you can change your region from whatever it is to Canada, then buy shit, then change back, but not completely sure. This was obtained as a form of repayment from my friend, and it was obtained legally.

http://hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=2223791
^^^My HF profile if you wish to PM confirm with me. Not going first under any circumstances.
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:59:14 PM

If this is legitimately obtained you could probably sell it for much more on Reddits gift card exchange.  Do you have proof of a cash purchase or are you another carder? Tongue

BananaGG (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:04:32 PM

If this is legitimately obtained you could probably sell it for much more on Reddits gift card exchange.  Do you have proof of a cash purchase or are you another carder? Tongue
I can't sell on /r/gcx since I don't have an active reddit account. This was purchased from my friend in Canada from a store. No proof of cash purchase, and this was not carded. I need BTC ASAP for this which explains why I am selling at 50%
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:36:32 AM

Most likely a scam.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:44:06 AM

Most likely a scam.

Hard to tell. I would rather not risk it and making it become invalid. By the way, I think this topic is supposed to be in the Digital Goods Section. If you're not getting any offers, try placing the code in an auction.

Hi!
majorX

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:49:33 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 12:34:46 AM by majorX

I got a 100 CAD iTunes code and I'm looking for 50% via BTC. I think you can change your region from whatever it is to Canada, then buy shit, then change back, but not completely sure. This was obtained as a form of repayment from my friend, and it was obtained legally.

^^^My HF profile if you wish to PM confirm with me. Not going first under any circumstances.

you are ready for an escrow ? can be used to get apps on itunes? i just need to buy something from appstore, please pm me if you still have this gift card
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:28:21 PM

you are ready for an escrow ? can be used to get apps on itunes? i just need to buy something from appstore, please pm me if you still have this gift card
Good luck.  I hope you don't get scammed.  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: