Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have coins coming in but need some now  (Read 827 times)
mg144 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:32:50 AM

I have 1.87906131 BTC coming in on friday but I am in desperate need of some at the moment. I am willing to send these directly to you upon receiving them if you could help me on this order. Please reply here or email me at mitchell_gross@att.net. The order is for less than this amount but I will send all the coin. Thank you
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

I have 1.87906131 BTC coming in on friday but I am in desperate need of some at the moment. I am willing to send these directly to you upon receiving them if you could help me on this order. Please reply here or email me at mitchell_gross@att.net. The order is for less than this amount but I will send all the coin. Thank you

Sure, any collateral?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:31:24 AM

1. How much do you need?

2. Do you have a valid collateral? (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902)
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:51:26 AM

What's your collateral ? And what's the requested amount to borrow ?
You just described your problem without any useful details nor a valid collateral, so i doubt anyone could help you here.
Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 04:23:09 PM

What's your collateral ? And what's the requested amount to borrow ?
You just described your problem without any useful details nor a valid collateral, so i doubt anyone could help you here.
after read that post, i see he doesn't have any valid colateral but he will paid back your money coz he need it now Smiley
New acc, no proof waw it's amazing if anybody give you money

mg144 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:02:22 PM

I can offer collateral in the form of some cash offhand, either venmo or paypal that you send back upon receiving the total bitcoin I receive. The order is for $750 worth of bitcoin and I have $780 worth coming in, the amount being above. If you are interested please contact me at mitchell_gross@att.net, I know it is a new account and may not seem legit but I am trustworthy and you benefit with this transaction. Thank you
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:46:15 PM

Well i doubt anyone will risk to lend you such ammount with paypal as colateral funds,as you can easy recover the funds and  make the lender cry for the 1.8btc lost,good luck .
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 08:50:41 PM

I can offer collateral in the form of some cash offhand, either venmo or paypal that you send back upon receiving the total bitcoin I receive. The order is for $750 worth of bitcoin and I have $780 worth coming in, the amount being above. If you are interested please contact me at mitchell_gross@att.net, I know it is a new account and may not seem legit but I am trustworthy and you benefit with this transaction. Thank you

Yuck, easily reversable collateral. Im out.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mg144 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:06:55 PM

Someone please email me, I am a novice to the world of bitcoin but I can share all the details youd like and we can figure out some nice collateral. I am just desperate to get these in the next few hours. I have proof of my incoming coin and I am trustworthy, I just need some help. mitchell_gross@att.net
mg144 (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:28:22 PM

I will give you my account to Coinbase with the pending transaction after i remove the bank account. then you can change the email and password and do whatever with the coin. please just shoot me an email though
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:43:29 PM

Why didn't you post this from your other account? Shady..

In before "this is my only account" - which we all know is not true.
mg144 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:23:30 AM

This is my only account here. I have been on the bitcoin grind for a week now and just figured out how to use it a little too late. I need to place an order tonight and this seems like one of the only ways I can accomplish it. Its not every day one puts faith in a stranger over the internet, but I promise you I will do no harm
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:30:11 AM

This is my only account here. I have been on the bitcoin grind for a week now and just figured out how to use it a little too late. I need to place an order tonight and this seems like one of the only ways I can accomplish it. Its not every day one puts faith in a stranger over the internet, but I promise you I will do no harm

Might as well save yourself the time and look elsewhere since you need this by tonight....
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:37:35 AM

Why don't you just traded your paypal to bitcoin in virwox or in local bitcoins? Also btw, a pending order in coinbase doesn't always mean that the coins will be delivered. It can be cancelled if you choose to cancel the payment so giving out your coinbase account just so you can make the lender feel "safe" is not an option. I'm sorry to say but I think no one can help you out here.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 11:03:07 AM

Why didn't you post this from your other account? Shady..

In before "this is my only account" - which we all know is not true.
His not getting the "loan" from anyone but i got a feeling this is his only account here. (although i didn't check myself)

Anyone that has been here more than 1 week could work out a better scam than this extremely lame attempt.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: