Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin asset management - average profit of .65 % a day  (Read 966 times)
bitcointrader791 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:37:07 AM

Hey folks,
I am happy to announce that I am going to start a bitcoin asset management.
I have been trading bitcoin for more than 2 years, I started with the kind of bubble in the beginning of 2014. I have spent thousands of hours trading cryprocurrencies and my volume now is over 16 btc. To grow faster and make other people participate in this great thing I want to offer you a profit split of 60% on your invested bitcoin. This means that if you deposited 1 bitcoin and we gained a 100% return, you would get 60% of the profit and the one bitcoin you deposited.
I only trade weekdays and my strategy is traded semi-manual.
Over the last 234 days of trading (last 365 days) we made a profit of 163.9 %. We took 708 trades with a winning percentage of 54 percent. 145 days we made profit.
Your first impression might be that we are a scam like others out there, but our goal is to convince you that we aren't and to make your bitcoin grow.
We will provide you with a 30 day trial that you can test our service. The minimum deposit for this is .005 bitcoin, which is actually only three dollars. The estimated growth within the 30 days is about 12 percent.
Please send you deposits to 133ockzKTMSjh1gLUNHep5VWmScV6ttFKs and fill out the following form as a replay into this thread.

your btc adress:
amount:
duration:

For any further question feel free to contact me or reply in this thread.

Please note:
Investments in financial products and asset management are subject to market risk. Some financial products, such as currency exchange, are highly speculative and any investment should only be done with risk capital. Prices rise and fall and past performance is no assurance of future performance. Trading contains the risk of total loss.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 11:41:54 AM

Hey folks,
I am happy to announce that I am going to start a bitcoin asset management.
I have been trading bitcoin for more than 2 years, I started with the kind of bubble in the beginning of 2014. I have spent thousands of hours trading cryprocurrencies and my volume now is over 16 btc. To grow faster and make other people participate in this great thing I want to offer you a profit split of 60% on your invested bitcoin. This means that if you deposited 1 bitcoin and we gained a 100% return, you would get 60% of the profit and the one bitcoin you deposited.
I only trade weekdays and my strategy is traded semi-manual.
Over the last 234 days of trading (last 365 days) we made a profit of 163.9 %. We took 708 trades with a winning percentage of 54 percent. 145 days we made profit.
Your first impression might be that we are a scam like others out there, but our goal is to convince you that we aren't and to make your bitcoin grow.
We will provide you with a 30 day trial that you can test our service. The minimum deposit for this is .005 bitcoin, which is actually only three dollars. The estimated growth within the 30 days is about 12 percent.

If you're so successful, you could just trade on margin, i.e. on money borrowed from other traders. The interest rates are much lower than your alleged profit of 0.65% per day, so no need to give away 60% from that. Further, trading with 16 BTC is not quite the same as trading with 160, or 1,600 BTC (your %% will diminish drastically)...

What did I miss?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: