Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 10:11:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consortium to buy Avalon ASIC  (Read 1461 times)
ProfMac
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854



View Profile
February 02, 2013, 08:56:32 PM
 #1

Do you want your own an Avalon but are a little short?  I have a deal for that.

1.  It is -2°F outside right now.  Waste heat is valuable.  It will be cool until May or so.
2.  There is a pay address for a consortium:  17Pq8oPtk8rikxZhF1wENFqR9YtDyLyr8E
3.  Send BTC to that address.  I'll buy integer units while I can, first signed, first ordered.  Be generous with miner fees, if you are so inclined.
4.  After integer number of Avalons have been purchased, there may be funds left over.  I will choose whether to add my own funds for an additional Avalon purchase, or to return them to you within 48 hours, no interest.
5.  For each Avalon ASIC purchased, I own 10%, the other 90% is pro-rated among the accounts that paid in.
6.  I will deduct electricity cost off the top, using the agreed figure for consumption and the cost from my electric bill, highest tier paid first.
7.  I will split the net Bitcoins.  This will be approximately each month, the exact date is not specified.  If it is important, we can specify it in forthcoming discussion.



I try to be respectful and informed.
1511172679
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1511172679

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1511172679
Reply with quote  #2

1511172679
Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
TradeFortress
VIP
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 910


View Profile
February 02, 2013, 10:56:36 PM
 #2

Do you want your own an Avalon but are a little short?  I have a deal for that.

1.  It is -2°F outside right now.  Waste heat is valuable.  It will be cool until May or so.
2.  There is a pay address for a consortium:  17Pq8oPtk8rikxZhF1wENFqR9YtDyLyr8E
3.  Send BTC to that address.  I'll buy integer units while I can, first signed, first ordered.  Be generous with miner fees, if you are so inclined.
4.  After integer number of Avalons have been purchased, there may be funds left over.  I will choose whether to add my own funds for an additional Avalon purchase, or to return them to you within 48 hours, no interest.
5.  For each Avalon ASIC purchased, I own 10%, the other 90% is pro-rated among the accounts that paid in.
6.  I will deduct electricity cost off the top, using the agreed figure for consumption and the cost from my electric bill, highest tier paid first.
7.  I will split the net Bitcoins.  This will be approximately each month, the exact date is not specified.  If it is important, we can specify it in forthcoming discussion.




So I buy an ASIC and we split bitcoins. Genius.
danieldaniel
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854


View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:03:27 AM
 #3

Do you want your own an Avalon but are a little short?  I have a deal for that.

1.  It is -2°F outside right now.  Waste heat is valuable.  It will be cool until May or so.
2.  There is a pay address for a consortium:  17Pq8oPtk8rikxZhF1wENFqR9YtDyLyr8E
3.  Send BTC to that address.  I'll buy integer units while I can, first signed, first ordered.  Be generous with miner fees, if you are so inclined.
4.  After integer number of Avalons have been purchased, there may be funds left over.  I will choose whether to add my own funds for an additional Avalon purchase, or to return them to you within 48 hours, no interest.
5.  For each Avalon ASIC purchased, I own 10%, the other 90% is pro-rated among the accounts that paid in.
6.  I will deduct electricity cost off the top, using the agreed figure for consumption and the cost from my electric bill, highest tier paid first.
7.  I will split the net Bitcoins.  This will be approximately each month, the exact date is not specified.  If it is important, we can specify it in forthcoming discussion.



Yeah, wtf? 

ProfMac
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 854



View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:15:35 AM
 #4

Do you want your own an Avalon but are a little short?  I have a deal for that.

1.  It is -2°F outside right now.  Waste heat is valuable.  It will be cool until May or so.
2.  There is a pay address for a consortium:  17Pq8oPtk8rikxZhF1wENFqR9YtDyLyr8E
3.  Send BTC to that address.  I'll buy integer units while I can, first signed, first ordered.  Be generous with miner fees, if you are so inclined.
4.  After integer number of Avalons have been purchased, there may be funds left over.  I will choose whether to add my own funds for an additional Avalon purchase, or to return them to you within 48 hours, no interest.
5.  For each Avalon ASIC purchased, I own 10%, the other 90% is pro-rated among the accounts that paid in.
6.  I will deduct electricity cost off the top, using the agreed figure for consumption and the cost from my electric bill, highest tier paid first.
7.  I will split the net Bitcoins.  This will be approximately each month, the exact date is not specified.  If it is important, we can specify it in forthcoming discussion.




So I buy an ADIC and we split bitcoins. Genious.

Sounds like you got the gist of it.
Though Round 2 is sold out.

I try to be respectful and informed.
BlackLilac Jordan
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 163



View Profile
February 08, 2013, 11:59:17 AM
 #5

Do you want your own an Avalon but are a little short?  I have a deal for that.

1.  It is -2°F outside right now.  Waste heat is valuable.  It will be cool until May or so.
2.  There is a pay address for a consortium:  17Pq8oPtk8rikxZhF1wENFqR9YtDyLyr8E
3.  Send BTC to that address.  I'll buy integer units while I can, first signed, first ordered.  Be generous with miner fees, if you are so inclined.
4.  After integer number of Avalons have been purchased, there may be funds left over.  I will choose whether to add my own funds for an additional Avalon purchase, or to return them to you within 48 hours, no interest.
5.  For each Avalon ASIC purchased, I own 10%, the other 90% is pro-rated among the accounts that paid in.
6.  I will deduct electricity cost off the top, using the agreed figure for consumption and the cost from my electric bill, highest tier paid first.
7.  I will split the net Bitcoins.  This will be approximately each month, the exact date is not specified.  If it is important, we can specify it in forthcoming discussion.




So I buy an ADIC and we split bitcoins. Genious.

Sounds like you got the gist of it.
Though Round 2 is sold out.


Sold out? You know we can see that no one sent you any Bitcoins, right?
debianlinux
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 221


View Profile
February 08, 2013, 12:01:35 PM
 #6

Sold out? You know we can see that no one sent you any Bitcoins, right?
[/quote]

To be fair, I think he is referring to Avalon's Batch #2 Pre-Orders being filled.
BlackLilac Jordan
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 163



View Profile
February 08, 2013, 12:06:10 PM
 #7

ahh you're right, my mistake. Thanks debianlinux .

Rawted
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714



View Profile
February 09, 2013, 05:48:38 AM
 #8

This is amusing.

Bit_Happy
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1638


A Great Time to Start Something!


View Profile
February 09, 2013, 05:55:31 AM
 #9

Do you want your own an Avalon...?
You are not qualified in basic grammar, but you can be trusted to run a Consortium?   Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!