Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:41:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 btc in a week  (Read 45143 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:02:49 AM

0.3 btc /week ? easy money is not so easy to make dude ..  that's clearly not with a signature campaign you can make this kind of amount , even with a hight member ranking..
of course with the signature campaign could make as many as 0.3. but he wanted to get in one week. even your account hero member is not able to make 0.3 in a short time. it requires more than one month.
that's what people think , easy money with easy way and fast to get , everyone include me must be want it too,, 
but i think without capital its impossible to do

ofcourse the capital is important. you can't expect to earn money without any initial foundation to work with. starting from nothing (zero) is possible too but it will take much longer to reach the real earning potential and it is hard but not impossible.

honestly, this is my experience. I played without a bit of capital, but I can get a lot of bitcoin.
when first I get little by little, and then I collected and it could be a capital to get bigger result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrLenon77

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:20:15 AM

I have found this:
sh.st/Ya6Zv
I tried to download it, but I need phone verification... My friennd who sent it to me said that it works and he used bot phone to go through this proceess.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:24:42 PM

it really difficult to earn 0.3btc per week, the most reasonable way to earn 0.3 is by doing freelance job, plus with faucet and ptc

from what i heard it is possible to reach 0.3 per week using faucet but you need work super hard to earn

Where did you hear that from faucets someone can earn 0.3 in a week? If that was possible then everyone out there were sitting infront of their PCs and surfing faucets without doing any other job because 0.3 btc week means 1.2 btc in a month and that is really a lot for being earned on internet.
traitrkng

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:35:38 PM

Make a wordpress blog (think it's better combination blogspot+AdSense to make profit, also it's simple) and talk about your favs.
If you are interesting i think it's not difficult to make money from posts.
Notice that you can both payout from USD to BTC! (place ad-banner mostly)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:55:32 PM

Make a wordpress blog (think it's better combination blogspot+AdSense to make profit, also it's simple) and talk about your favs.
If you are interesting i think it's not difficult to make money from posts.
Notice that you can both payout from USD to BTC! (place ad-banner mostly)
to get results from a combination blogspot + adsense it takes a long time. because to really get results from adsense takes a long time, about a few months. moreover it is difficult to get a lot of visitors. I have experienced this.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:59:47 PM

Nope!

As far as I know, there is no way of making 0.3BTC in a week. Unless you use Faucets.

If you don't mind a bit of boardom for a week, you could probably earn 1BTC with the faucet I use (if interested, PM). It has no time limit and offers ~0.00001000BTC per claim.

If you could do around a claim per 5 seconds, for 12 hours a day, for 7 days, ou will get 1BTC! (from said faucet)

which faucet is this and really pay? Instant payment faucet or has limitation for withdraw.

A few people from Big Bit Forum say that it is aying.

I will PM you the details (as you can then use my referral link).

It has a minimum rate of 100000000 satoshi. (if you were to do an hour each day for 7 days and made a claim every 2 seconds, you would get that minimum.
udet4food

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:26:44 AM

it really difficult to earn 0.3btc per week, the most reasonable way to earn 0.3 is by doing freelance job, plus with faucet and ptc

from what i heard it is possible to reach 0.3 per week using faucet but you need work super hard to earn

Lol. You can barely earn 0.01 BTC a week from faucets (if you don't have many refs), let alone 0.3 BTC. Same goes with PTCs. Though you're right about freelancing; you can probably earn 0.3 BTC from that alone.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:35:53 AM

Nope, you can't earn 0.3 per week from faucets, even you have many referrals. The easiest way to earn bitcoin is signature campaign, if you have high rank i think you can earn 0.3btc/week.
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:34:39 AM

Nope, you can't earn 0.3 per week from faucets, even you have many referrals. The easiest way to earn bitcoin is signature campaign, if you have high rank i think you can earn 0.3btc/week.

With how many accounts? And with which signature campaign? Because if you do the maths, even if you do 100 posts/week, the campaign would have to pay you 0.003 BTC per post.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:48:04 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2016, 04:06:12 AM by Arcteryx

That is not possible to make that much from A signature campaign. The most I have seen offered is 0.045btc per week for the best campaign payment and that is at a legendary ranking.
If you can earn 10x that amount, then there would be a lot of spamming going on in the forum or the price of bitcoin is at 100US per BTC again  Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
masterplague

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:48:49 AM

Its better to just sell something for 0.3 btc each week op.

Try to get a better deal from somewhere else and then re-sell it back on this forum or bitify if you can.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:10:25 AM

The campaign that is the highest rate paid is 0.07btc per week. But they pay every two weeks so that is 0.14btc which is the highest that I have seen on here so far. The one I am currently in  Wink
That is almost 0.3btc in a month for all that work so it is possible in a month but not in a week.
If you can find a way to do that in a week let me know   Grin

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:19:01 AM

The campaign that is the highest rate paid is 0.07btc per week. But they pay every two weeks so that is 0.14btc which is the highest that I have seen on here so far. The one I am currently in  Wink
That is almost 0.3btc in a month for all that work so it is possible in a month but not in a week.

bit-x pay 0.08 per week for hero, so it's better than what you have searched that pay 0.07, if you're able to join 4 signature without getting banned than you have your 0.3 per week
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:25:03 AM

bit-x pay 0.08 per week for hero, so it's better than what you have searched that pay 0.07, if you're able to join 4 signature without getting banned than you have your 0.3 per week

wow thats over 0.3 btc a week, maybe the OP can try this suggestion buy an hero account that is already in bit-x campaign so that he can earn more than 0.3 btc in a week and thats fast , legit and easiest way to get btc in a week.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:38:49 AM

wow thats over 0.3 btc a week, maybe the OP can try this suggestion buy an hero account that is already in bit-x campaign so that he can earn more than 0.3 btc in a week and thats fast , legit and easiest way to get btc in a week.

but to get as much of it every week should make a lot of posts. also make useful posts. I think the OP has not been able to do that, or he will be banned.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:40:26 AM

0.3 BTC is like $120, I don't think it's very realistic to expect to be able to get that much in week without doing any work. Just dig up some old stuff you don't use anymore, like old video games, consoles, comic books and sell them on eBay. You can always exchange for BTC later. Maybe also try the marketplace on the forum here.
Have a look at /r/beermoney on Reddit, there are plenty of ways to make a few dollars without too much effort.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 06:45:03 AM

Op don't have any skills and qualifications. and his rank is newbie.. you are expecting so much for your status. it is only possible when you have a regular job. which pays you 0.3btc a week.. in the web it is not possible yet.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:02:41 AM

Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

Nope!

As far as I know, there is no way of making 0.3BTC in a week. Unless you use Faucets.

If you don't mind a bit of boardom for a week, you could probably earn 1BTC with the faucet I use (if interested, PM). It has no time limit and offers ~0.00001000BTC per claim.

If you could do around a claim per 5 seconds, for 12 hours a day, for 7 days, ou will get 1BTC! (from said faucet)
You people never considered the boredom and the stress usually people do get. It is not possible any people to work continuously for seven days with 12 hours per day. You may start working for one or two days then you will find it is killing yourselves.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 11:42:08 AM

Such high amounts can be earned only through the methods of trading and gambling. Trading requires high volume of bitcoin and gambling needs good luck.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:48:27 AM

Such high amounts can be earned only through the methods of trading and gambling. Trading requires high volume of bitcoin and gambling needs good luck.

I think gambling also high volume of bitcoin too. Because if you loose some amount you need more to get it back and furthermore you can play big amount with small risky bets. There are so many way to bet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: