Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.3 btc in a week  (Read 45143 times)
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:07:21 PM

Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

get work... get fiatmoney from work...buy bitcoins with fiatmoney... Cool

Buying with fiat money is not the best way of earning. If you are skilled in some form of programming and don't hesitate to stick to the pc you can surely do freelance jobs and make your targeted 0.3 in a week. But you don't have the assurance of getting 0.3btc every week.

Yes and you need to spend whole day on PC regularly to earn that amount which is I think difficult to achieve if you have a full time job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:16:34 PM

Hey Guys,

Is there any way I can find 0.3 btc in a week? I can stay at the PC whole day. And for gambling I don't have money to gamble. Investments are scams. I won't ask for loans because I'm a newbie.

Any other way I can find 0.3 btc in a week.

Thank you.

get work... get fiatmoney from work...buy bitcoins with fiatmoney... Cool

Buying with fiat money is not the best way of earning. If you are skilled in some form of programming and don't hesitate to stick to the pc you can surely do freelance jobs and make your targeted 0.3 in a week. But you don't have the assurance of getting 0.3btc every week.

I think anything you can get your hands on for cheap, and easy to sell is the way to go.

Some people actually just buy giftcards at a discounted rate on those sites, and they sell it back on here. But giftcards are questionable so you might not get what youre expecting.. and possibly lose a bit more for conversion.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:43:18 PM

in my exprienced, i ever earned 0.3 bitcoin a day by join with a platform here, so far this is the fastest way for me to earn bitcoin, contribute in new altcoin project is good tho, or maybe buy cheap altcoin and waiting untill the price up, but you must be carefull there so many shity or scam altcoin out there, anyways i've invensted my bitcoin on lisk let see what will happen
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:28:35 AM

in my exprienced, i ever earned 0.3 bitcoin a day by join with a platform here, so far this is the fastest way for me to earn bitcoin, contribute in new altcoin project is good tho, or maybe buy cheap altcoin and waiting untill the price up, but you must be carefull there so many shity or scam altcoin out there, anyways i've invensted my bitcoin on lisk let see what will happen

Can i know if what platform earned you 0.3 bitcoin a day?
People are finding it hard to earn 0.3 in a month and you earned that in one day, that is great.
Maybe some lucky people earn that much with gambling in no time, or some skilled traders may do that in a day, but without trading or gambling that seems to be very hard.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:20:39 PM

I hope your platform is not a ponzi, we have enough of them and most of the times people lose money
0.3 a day is what the ponzi claim to give as return, but to disappear with everything you invest
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:29:24 PM

produces 0.3 BTC in a week is a wonderful thing in my opinion. if it really looks like we have to fight harder. trading and also gamblingvadalah play the right way in my opinion.
Eric Cartman

Activity: 741

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:52:47 PM

9 accounts enrolled in the Bitmixer campaign and 450 posts/week

Hard to get 9 accounts enrolled in bitmixer and 450 posts/week is a lot, but you said  you have the whole day free

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:23:32 PM

9 accounts enrolled in the Bitmixer campaign and 450 posts/week

Hard to get 9 accounts enrolled in bitmixer and 450 posts/week is a lot, but you said  you have the whole day free

That is not possible to do on daily basis as I think it will be very irritating to keep on posting but if you can manage that then you can earn a very good amount on weekly basis.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:15:10 PM

People are finding it hard to earn 0.3 in a month and you earned that in one day, that is great.
Maybe some lucky people earn that much with gambling in no time, or some skilled traders may do that in a day, but without trading or gambling that seems to be very hard.
It's mainly gambling that can earn 0.3 BTC or even more and many here who are high earners invest in gambling websites. Even trading cannot earn such a high amount unless the user is trading over 2-3 BTC daily which is tough. I don't think there is any other way as signature campaigns and even lending cannot earn so much.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:17:29 PM

It's mainly gambling that can earn 0.3 BTC or even more and many here who are high earners invest in gambling websites. Even trading cannot earn such a high amount unless the user is trading over 2-3 BTC daily which is tough. I don't think there is any other way as signature campaigns and even lending cannot earn so much.

Yes signature campaign and lending services are time consuming, your can earn by it but it will take time to reach there, but if you want make it really fast then gambling is the only way.
peta4e

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:46:59 PM

Yes signature campaign and lending services are time consuming, your can earn by it but it will take time to reach there, but if you want make it really fast then gambling is the only way.

Slow and Steady wins the race, its better to move slowly but make sure that you are earning something in coming times rather then loosing everything that you hold at the initial stage.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

0.3 is if you know how to trade, but not a guarantee.

Only way I see anyone doing this is if they actually buy a used miner for cheap and sell it off ebay worth 0.3.

jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:45:55 PM

0.3 btc in a week is not that difficult I guess, if you have higher ranked accounts in multiple signature campaigns then  you can make it very easily.
delliaerd

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:00:00 AM

0.3 btc in a week is not that difficult I guess, if you have higher ranked accounts in multiple signature campaigns then  you can make it very easily.

It is must have good grammatical skill. Also need a lot of spare time in work. I can't imagine how hard this ways to do. Even only One signatures campaign made me so confused when i should make a post, because i don't have a spare time.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:55:49 AM

It is must have good grammatical skill. Also need a lot of spare time in work. I can't imagine how hard this ways to do. Even only One signatures campaign made me so confused when i should make a post, because i don't have a spare time.

yes true it will be difficult. Imagine if you had 3 accounts hero member, with the signature campaign rate 0.001/post. If in one week you have to make 0.3BTC, that means you also have to make 300 posts in a week. wow it's really difficult in my opinion.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:34:01 PM

while gambling you are always taking a huge risk of losing all you have earned so far but when you are trading there is never a chance of losing all you put in because even if the price goes down you will only lose a percentage of your investment and it can be small if you are quick but if you lose a bet you lose all of it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:24:26 PM

Very difficult in this times!!I´m learning about binary options...could be the first step!!! Grin
peta4e

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:51:59 PM

while gambling you are always taking a huge risk of losing all you have earned so far but when you are trading there is never a chance of losing all you put in because even if the price goes down you will only lose a percentage of your investment and it can be small if you are quick but if you lose a bet you lose all of it.

Trading is always better then gambling as there is always an opportunity to earn in trading, but gambling is totally luck base and if you loose you loose everything in one shot.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:02:21 PM

Trading is always better then gambling as there is always an opportunity to earn in trading, but gambling is totally luck base and if you loose you loose everything in one shot.

Then go trading and gambling at the same time. Atleast with trading your funds will be more secured. Unlike with gambling that you dont really have any say how things would go.

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:41:27 PM

Then go trading and gambling at the same time. Atleast with trading your funds will be more secured. Unlike with gambling that you dont really have any say how things would go.

If you have skills of trading then you can earn this amount very easily, and even if you go through loss someday you always have an opportunity to recover it back in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: