Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who owns Bitcoin?  (Read 35984 times)
bostiog1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:40:04 AM

Bitcoin owner is a man who owns Bitcoins should not be writing about it somewhere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:42:00 AM

Bitcoin is not a brand or carporate entity.It is not either a tangible thing.It is owned by anyone who owns it and once it changes hands,its owner also change

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
trizero

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 04:11:50 PM

so? no body own bitcoin??

how about the office? is there somewhere?
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:42:37 PM

Anyone who possesses bitcoin is its owner.Even Satoshi cannot claim to own all bitcoins as he himself made them available to general public by selling,gifting or mining them
yes that is a fact, there is not a single owner of bitcoin, Every one is the owner of such quantity of bitcoin which a person has, if you have 10 bitcoins you are the owner of 10 bitcoin and no one has the right to take from you at any case, i think there is difference between the creator and owner of bitcoin some people believe that Satoshi is the creator of bitcoin may be he is but he is just the creator and not the owner, he is just the owner of such bitcoin which he has in his account.
abugseuf

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:49:36 PM

Bitcoin owner is a man who owns Bitcoins should not be writing about it somewhere
i think not a single  person is the owner of bitcoin, bitcoin is not a centralize currency and is not under the influence of a state person or a any form. it is anonymous and every one who has the bitcoin is the owner of these bitcoins.
Universat

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:14:35 PM

as some people are thinking that Satoshi is the owner of bitcoin and he still has the key to control bitcoin, but to me i think he is just the creator of bitcoin and now not the owner because bitcoin is a universal currency and and not a centralize one,
PsursV

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 05:48:31 PM

Bitcoin is not a brand or carporate entity.It is not either a tangible thing.It is owned by anyone who owns it and once it changes hands,its owner also change
yes i am agree. it is fact that bitcoin is the property of a single person, a person holding the amount of bitcoin is his own property and he is the owner of this property tell he has it, so no a single person is the owner of bitcoin.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:11:49 PM

as some people are thinking that Satoshi is the owner of bitcoin and he still has the key to control bitcoin, but to me i think he is just the creator of bitcoin and now not the owner because bitcoin is a universal currency and and not a centralize one,
Yeah right i think we are all the owners of bitcoin because we buy bitcoin and we earn it.. and we can control when and where we sell our bitcoin or use it.. satoshi is just founder who made bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:02:03 AM

Yeah right i think we are all the owners of bitcoin because we buy bitcoin and we earn it.. and we can control when and where we sell our bitcoin or use it.. satoshi is just founder who made bitcoin..s
yes it is right to say that we all are the owner of bitcoin what we have, and we have full authority to use it according to our own wishes, but i want to know who is running the system ans who is paying to the employs and fro where, and who is managing the whole mining system .
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:53:13 PM

yes that is a fact that there is not a sing owner of bitcoin, i think the person is the owner of such bitcoin which he has in his wallet, although some people are thinking that satoshi is the owner of bitcoin but i am not agree with that, and i think now he has no concern with bitcoin which he is not owning, but he is just the owner of those bitcoin that he has.
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:48:49 PM

No it is decentralized currency distributed throughout.

PsursV

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:39:54 PM

No it is decentralized currency distributed throughout.
yes in fact bitcoin is a universal currency and not a regional one there for there not a pacific place for bitcoin office and the main reason is that bitcoin is glogal currency therefore it has no such an office.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:36:59 PM

Bitcoin is invented by Satoshi Nakamoto but it is common knowledge that his identity is not known.If there arise any dispute related to bitcoin or its ownership,how would it be settled by court of law or in other words who is the legal owner of bitcoin?

there is no need of any bitcoin owner and in fact there is no any owner of bitcoin but we people own it and we are the owners of bitcoin. we will stand for bitcoin and the developers and supporters will try their best to solve any issue which will arise with it.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:32:17 AM

Bitcoin is invented by Satoshi Nakamoto but it is common knowledge that his identity is not known.If there arise any dispute related to bitcoin or its ownership,how would it be settled by court of law or in other words who is the legal owner of bitcoin?

there is no need of any bitcoin owner and in fact there is no any owner of bitcoin but we people own it and we are the owners of bitcoin. we will stand for bitcoin and the developers and supporters will try their best to solve any issue which will arise with it.

Yes, I agree with you.  Satoshi was just the developer of bitcoin and I have read that he was given a handfuls of bitcoin after he created it.  We are the owner of bitcoins, everyone of us who are continually using it.  And I do not think that it would be an issue for the developers or supporters at it is a digital currency.  We are the owners of bitcoins and that's it.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:06:07 PM

there is no legal owner of bitcoin that's the beauty, bitcoin is not the owner only the creator, which mean nothing in the end

and those 50 coins in the first block are not spendable anyway

i think every one is a legal owner of bitcoin who have the bitcoin, if i  have 5 bitcoins it mean that i am the owner of 5 bitcoins and it is my property and no one has the right to take from me without my permission.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:43:23 AM

Anyone who have or having possession of bitcoin no matter how small or big it is.  Every one who were earning, trading, investing, and using bitcoins were the owner of course.  When you buy a washing machine, it become yours when you already have it or when you already paid it in full.  Satoshi was the developer of bitcoins so let us just give the credit to him because we are able to own also what he have created.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 03:21:43 AM

yes that is a fact that there not a single owner of bitcoin and every one is the owner of bitcoin who own it. there is not a single owner of bitcoin, some people think satoshi nakamoto is the owner of bitcoin but i think he is just the creator of bitcoin and not the owner,
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:30:09 AM

yes that is a fact that there not a single owner of bitcoin and every one is the owner of bitcoin who own it. there is not a single owner of bitcoin, some people think satoshi nakamoto is the owner of bitcoin but i think he is just the creator of bitcoin and not the owner,

Yes, Satoshi is just the creator and he have given his share after he programmed or create the bitcoin.  No one owns it just like things, after you acquire it through anything then it is already yours.  And I agree with you that it is everyone of us who owns bitcoin.  All who have even small amount bitcoin is the owner of bitcoin.   
Superbitzz

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:41:39 PM

yes that is a fact that bitcoin is not the property of a single person but in fact it is the property of the person who is holding it, for example i have 30 bitcoin so i am the owner of these 30 bitcoin  and i have the full right to use it or hold it or donate it, i am free to do any thing with it.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 09:12:50 PM

Yes, Satoshi is just the creator and he have given his share after he programmed or create the bitcoin.  No one owns it just like things, after you acquire it through anything then it is already yours.  And I agree with you that it is everyone of us who owns bitcoin.  All who have even small amount bitcoin is the owner of bitcoin.   
He is the owner of that amount of bitcoin.As for as bitcoin crypto is concerned,there is no single owner of it.It is community's currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: