Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were rich, would you still gamble?  (Read 103520 times)
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:22:33 AM

Why should I not gamble when I am rich, gambling can gives you a lot of fun and that is very good for your feeling.
But you dont must play indeed with all your money, that is very bad of course, you must have borders for yourself.
Otherwise you are losing to much money and that will be not good.
Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:04:48 AM

Yes . I would  still gamble . Its all for fun . BItcoin is entertainment. Nothing can stop me from gambling . Well profits and losses are always there . Its about having fun .

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:18:18 AM

i will keep gambling but only for fun and not use some money , it is bad when people so greed and spend all their money to gamble
I think rich people not like poor people who are too greedy to make money from gambling. I think the rich prefer the entertainment of gambling their purpose its just for fun. perhaps that is why many rich people who watch the sport live, maybe they're doing a bet with friends or family. just for fun
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:02:39 AM

A lot of people here gamble to become rich, but some do it for fun.

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff?
I would like keep half of it aside and gamble with the rest. Its fun to gamble and more fun when you are rich lol. I mean if you good at it you can even win more since the money gambled will be more.
Many people will of course gamble. And the gamblers are often rich, because they have the money to waste it.
Poor people cant even gamble because they need their money for their daily life stuff. So there are only rich people.
You are true, poor people cannot afford to play gambling with their money they even hardly afford their lives , only rich people play gambling and can afford to pay for their losses at there.
If he is addicted they no matter he is poor or he is rich , he will gamble and will expose his money to lose in playing there. As the addict person do not have any mind just want to do for what he is addicted.
But there is a matter, if he gets that money through gambling then he will be encouraged more to earn through there and will play again and again no matter after that how much time he loses.

But one matter is that, if he is intelligent and have past experience and are well known that there is a chance to lose also, then he, after his that victory, will leave gambling forever and will start some better business and will make his way to earn from some other source of earning.
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 11:21:14 AM

The question is, if you wake up tomorrow with 50 million dollars, would you still gamble for fun, or would you forget about gambling and do other stuff?
I would like keep half of it aside and gamble with the rest. Its fun to gamble and more fun when you are rich lol. I mean if you good at it you can even win more since the money gambled will be more.
Many people will of course gamble. And the gamblers are often rich, because they have the money to waste it.
Poor people cant even gamble because they need their money for their daily life stuff. So there are only rich people.
You are true, poor people cannot afford to play gambling with their money they even hardly afford their lives , only rich people play gambling and can afford to pay for their losses at there.
If he is addicted they no matter he is poor or he is rich , he will gamble and will expose his money to lose in playing there. As the addict person do not have any mind just want to do for what he is addicted.
But there is a matter, if he gets that money through gambling then he will be encouraged more to earn through there and will play again and again no matter after that how much time he loses.

But one matter is that, if he is intelligent and have past experience and are well known that there is a chance to lose also, then he, after his that victory, will leave gambling forever and will start some better business and will make his way to earn from some other source of earning.

gambling for fun, because the value is very small wager. but there are some people whose income is greater than gambilng. they are really pro.
but there are times when it's all over, if I win gambilng with large nominal amount, I will stop and start a real business.  Roll Eyes

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
imbest

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:46:58 AM

Well,gambling is most dangerous addiction.if some body get rich,he might be not leaving his gambling habit.the difference is in past he gamble for earning money,and today he have the money but still he gamble becoz he is addicted to gambling.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:28:30 PM

Well,gambling is most dangerous addiction.if some body get rich,he might be not leaving his gambling habit.the difference is in past he gamble for earning money,and today he have the money but still he gamble becoz he is addicted to gambling.

if you are not rich and gamble and if you are rich and still gamble with your money the difference is that in the first situation you lose and get depressed and when you win you are sill sad because you couldn't cover the previous losses.
but when you are rich and gamble losing means nothing and then you can enjoy the game and the winning that much more.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:22:46 PM

I don't think i would gamble if i were rich because there are many investment that can bring profit with less risk.
Also, if i want to have fun, there's many choice to have fun besides gambling.
Good for you, stay away from gambling while you can because when you are hooked, there is no turning back. You are right, there a lot of things, hobbies that can be done to enjoy life or be entertained aside from gambling. You don't have to confine your enjoyment to gambling.
faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:19:30 PM

i wont dude.
if i were rich i will try other ventures. more profitable and certainly not without certainty
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:23:00 PM

I don't think i would gamble if i were rich because there are many investment that can bring profit with less risk.
Also, if i want to have fun, there's many choice to have fun besides gambling.
Good for you, stay away from gambling while you can because when you are hooked, there is no turning back. You are right, there a lot of things, hobbies that can be done to enjoy life or be entertained aside from gambling. You don't have to confine your enjoyment to gambling.
It is not that bad to gamble around, but you should make some borders for yourself and you should know when to stop if you are losing to much money.
Gambling is made for fun and not made for to make you poor, I think it is your own fault if you losing to much money with it.
AST.teb

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:27:54 PM

define rich is it like crazy rich or just rich if like crazy rich it will be like giving drug to an addict if just rich it will just like small casual gambling
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:49:46 PM

gambling for fun, because the value is very small wager. but there are some people whose income is greater than gambilng. they are really pro.
but there are times when it's all over, if I win gambilng with large nominal amount, I will stop and start a real business.  Roll Eyes

Can you define that someone income are greater than gambling? Actually in gambling if you do a high bet you will earn more too but people dont really take the risk to do that because mostly you will lose everything. If you have a really high income dont need to compare with gambling because with gambling you can earn more than your income and faster
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 01:04:45 AM

For me....I will never quit playing the odds.  If I became wealthier I would just increase the percentage of my bankroll that is dedicated to the game.  However, the answer to this question is subjective by definition and it will depend on the specific intentions of the one gambling.  If one were gambling for fun and he suddenly became rich, they'd probably gamble more because they could afford more.  If they were gambling out of necessity than they'd probably quit.  And if they were gambling out of compulsion then they'd probably wind up poor.
booblelp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:06:42 AM

no
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:35:00 AM

Ofcourse I'm still want to  gamble since I have much money to spare it out.
Who knows if I'm keep bet, I can win more and more. Eventhough if I'm loss , I'm still not feel the major loss
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:40:05 AM

Ofcourse I'm still want to  gamble since I have much money to spare it out.
Who knows if I'm keep bet, I can win more and more. Eventhough if I'm loss , I'm still not feel the major loss

It would be like wasting your fortune when you would still be gambling and expecting a big loss later...But atleast you won't be feeling upset anymore when you are rich..
masterplague

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:50:26 AM

Rich people dont feel the loss.

So the answer is yes. They feel the pain but then when they wake up, the difference is they wake up in their $12 million dollar house and see their account still good lol.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:34:42 AM

Of course not, why would i still take a risk in gambling just for me to earn if I am rich. Id rather choose to have some fun in hotel, beach, buying stuff etc.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:19:35 AM

Actually it depends on how are you guys define rich. For me rich is that you are having good amount of money each month like be $25,000-$50,000 or even more. May be I would spend $1,000 or more each month for gambling a while. Should diversify in other investment too
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:23:48 AM

Absolutely not. Gambling is -EV so the only reason why you would gamble is for the entertainment value, and there are much better forms of entertainment that aren't as boring as gambling is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: