Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Binary options Strategy ?  (Read 757 times)
Amel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:36:01 PM

As the thread title I'm interested to try play Bitcoin Binary Options , Is there someone here has a strategy ?
Usually I bet on a soccer match but in 2 days there is no exciting match, so I wanted to try a new game
I tried Bitcoin Binary Options but only works in the beginning after that I started to lose money
May I know what strategy you use ? at least you've tried it and it worked fine

Any opinions would be appreciated Thank you  Smiley
Amel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:35:53 PM

As the thread title I'm interested to try play Bitcoin Binary Options , Is there someone here has a strategy ?
Usually I bet on a soccer match but in 2 days there is no exciting match, so I wanted to try a new game
I tried Bitcoin Binary Options but only works in the beginning after that I started to lose money

Have you read this text http://www.callput.co/binary-options-trading-guide/binary-option-strategies/

I guess it's all about patience and waiting for right moment to come like in this example

The week before writing this US unemployment figures were released and they were much worse than expected. This almost guaranteed that the EUR/USD would rise sharply and it did. We were able to make large investments on that at FortuneJack with the standard 180% payout! Happy days.

I have not read it but thank you I'll read it
I started playing manually without analysis only based on hunch and I know it is very risky
For that I created this thread and expect someone to share the experience and strategy
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:30:40 AM

Have you read this text http://www.callput.co/binary-options-trading-guide/binary-option-strategies/

I guess it's all about patience and waiting for right moment to come like in this example

The week before writing this US unemployment figures were released and they were much worse than expected. This almost guaranteed that the EUR/USD would rise sharply and it did. We were able to make large investments on that at FortuneJack with the standard 180% payout! Happy days.

This actually was a good method during the Recession and recovery but right now employment is full and its hard to predict the previous months numbers.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:58:30 AM

i think you need to follow every news that can affect the price and surely having a trading skill will help you a lot in making decision, more or less binary trade is almost same with trading, you need react fast and good analytic skill

if you are playing using feeling and hunch i suggest to stay out from this game

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:57:01 PM

It's quite a bit like taking bets. Both have a certain level of control. But you need to do alot of research about this sort of thing and gather all you learn and sit down and try apply is, learn from the mistakes you make so next time you won't make them. And always keep logs and go over them once in a while maybe.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:01:15 PM

It's quite a bit like taking bets. Both have a certain level of control. But you need to do alot of research about this sort of thing and gather all you learn and sit down and try apply is, learn from the mistakes you make so next time you won't make them. And always keep logs and go over them once in a while maybe.

Exactly, you can create a sort of controlled chaos as long as you learn from your mistakes and don't think you can beat lady luck.

"Fortune is a fickle friend Here today and then gone again"  Grin
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:06:34 PM

My strategy is simple, i visit forexfactory.com for hot news and wait for it to happen then ride the waves.

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:19:50 PM

I use well-regarded quantitative algorithms. Actually, I am looking for testers, investors, and finance professionals to start a binary trading venture using my state of the art models.
Joke

Activity: 417
Merit: 10

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:21:20 PM

My strategy is simple, i visit forexfactory.com for hot news and wait for it to happen then ride the waves.

Do you always get the advantage in that manner ?
I think not so easy to predict movements in the market Binary because there is a process when there is news about the global economy
up and down price occurs slowly in these conditions usually people trapped hesitated to take decisions and end lost

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now   
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:46:28 AM

The most decent strategy would be analyzing the market, There are plenty of methods to do so (better check one of the forex sites for that), I don't recommend binary though since it's closer to gambling than forex trading since no one can exactly make a prediction for ~1 hour except randomly.
Amel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:42:38 PM

The most decent strategy would be analyzing the market, There are plenty of methods to do so (better check one of the forex sites for that), I don't recommend binary though since it's closer to gambling than forex trading since no one can exactly make a prediction for ~1 hour except randomly.

I've heard my friends on facebook talking strategy Binary play without the need for market analysis this strategy is what I mean
so they used some kind of specific methods on the direction of markets in the chart These strategies vary according to the condition of the chart, if you know a method or strategy like this?
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:04:30 PM

you can use the stop loss option or you can apply martingale style strategy to you trade. leveling the buy position by doubling the entrance amount at every negative trade.
Amel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:39:50 PM

you can use the stop loss option or you can apply martingale style strategy to you trade. leveling the buy position by doubling the entrance amount at every negative trade.

Martingale style seems to require substantial funds I'm afraid I have not enough funds to cover the loss, perhaps for some time it worked fine such as when playing dice but I'm not sure it worked for a long time I've tried this style with x 3 I did not continue after losing in round 4  Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: