Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Southern Ontario - Trade BTC, LTC, and ALTS in Person (Ninja Launch)  (Read 290 times)
white92d15b7 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:53:25 PM

Trade your Bitcoin, Litecoin, And Alt coins for The ISSFPT !!!!!!!

The Incredible Space Saving Folding Picnic Table !!!!

Only in Southern Ontario Canada

Here is a link to the original Kijiji Ann Ninja Spring launch

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1149856252&edited=true&posted=true&adActivated=true

posted below is a cut and pasted version

This is a space saving picnic table. Perfect for small spaces, small yards, wide open spaces, and it even fits on most apartment balconies.

When folded into a bench it takes up a mere 23 inches x 5 ft. Great place to sit.

When you simply pull the seat and extend it into a table you require as little as 4 ft x 5 feet.

It will seat 2 adults and a large meal super comfortably or it will seat 2 adults and 2 kids and a medium meal, or snacks and drinks for 4 medium sized adults. It will not hold 4 large adults and a meal.

Features:

Handpicked premium grade lumber
Premium Hardware ( stainless steel bolts, high quality exterior screws, gorilla glue.
Quality craftsmanship.
"After the sale" support.

5ft pine starting at $250

5ft cedar starting at $380

Pick one up in Bolton Ontario today or arrange for delivery to almost anywhere in Southern Ontario. We will set it up for you anywhere ( will fit through any door 24 inches or larger and is easily manageble by 1 semi strong human)

As method of payment I accept cash, email money transfer, or Bitcoin / Litecoin.

Please feel free to reply, call or text. 24/7 (289)716 6915

I am currently offering several discounts as it's spring and everyone should get outside and enjoy the fresh air and have a multipurpose place to gather. Wether your space is big or small this will be one of the most useful pieces of furniture you will buy this summer. They are offered on a first come first served basis and will be removed when not available. You and I can check your receipt number and see if you qualify at time of purchase.

I am offering:

No tax for the first 50 customers

50% off 1 bench to the first person who can make me a website and give me a quick 101 to modify it in the future, I'm computer savy. ( I will provide Web hosting address)

10% off to anyone who can place this in a great photo op and let me take a couple pictures.

15 % to the first person with a clean balcony for a photo.

5% to every 9th customer.

1 free bench (negotiable lumber and finish based on your abilities) to help me produce a short YouTube commercial for my website and advertising. Just need to film and edit..

As well I'm looking for a salesman/men comission based + extras. You can live anywhere in Ontario.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: