Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:28:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether price?  (Read 30082 times)
mining1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:49:35 PM

BTC price will go down after halving.Why?Well for months people invest in btc to get some profit after halving,but that money has to come from somewhere right?Well thing is,everyone knows about halving so everyone already invested in it,therefore the price already is where its supposed to be after halving.So after that happens it will go down,probably not much,but it will.
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:25:38 AM

BTC price will go down after halving.Why?Well for months people invest in btc to get some profit after halving,but that money has to come from somewhere right?Well thing is,everyone knows about halving so everyone already invested in it,therefore the price already is where its supposed to be after halving.So after that happens it will go down,probably not much,but it will.
Yes this is true but i expecting another pump good one, bacaus this is the way how they work (whales). And soon after big dump, monetization. Only way to draw more people is to create pump.. This is done so many times.
mining1

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:36:56 AM

I do not believe that.First,everyone knows bitcoin in the crypto world,and to draw new people into crypto world is almost impossible,i mean who wanted to get in,already did (from outside crypto world or these that moved away from altcoins).And bitcoin had its maximum,it wont reach ~1000$ anymore,therefore investing in it for profit would be extremely risky,theres no point in that.I mean,atm is around ~400$,and its more plausible to go back to 200$ than up to 800$,at this price you would have like ~50% chance of gaining any profit.And after the halving people will realise the boom is not happening and they ll sell since it will be risky.
And you say whales will pump to get more users into bitcoin?Bitcoin is risky to pump, and the chance of getting a good profit by getting into it are so small its not worth it,people learned from past experiences,its not 2013 when nobody knew the upper limit,but now as they do,they wont do the same mystake again (what are the chance of btc going over 1k $ again,0.1% ?)
arbitrage

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:34:04 PM

All this is because people don't use bitcoin as money,but as speculative investment. This is it.
Main cause for slow adoption and fear of accepting bitcoin if you can loose money in matter of minutes. Nobody wants to get involved in something at the top, and when panic start many will be burned and they will abandon this idea (bitcoin).
LadangGalau

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

EthBits

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:41:49 PM

Despite eveyrhing said here, the price has been quite stable since the dump that occured after the price reached the ATH of 0,0399BTC/ETH.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:54:46 PM

ETH was good once a while ago. now it seems to me like a super risky investment and the rise looks like dead cat bounce to me

also the volume at this price is half of what it was before at the same price.
This reaches highest high and will fall down, probably when LISK starts to trade.
Don't get me wrong i'm not supporter of LISK, just saying all these bitcoins trapped in ETH will be
released and ready for new pump this is certain.

hmm.
i have to agree with you. i think ETH is not gonna fall down hard just yet but also i think LISK has a high possibility of success and we might even see another big market cap out of it so soon.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
cropcream

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:02:04 PM

Just look at the 1w chart. This is about to fall the fuck over into ruined families territory.

It is better that way , then the shit can get back to crazy normal when its all done. the extra crazy shit going on is too much
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:04:46 PM

Ethereum would reach like $35 in upcoming weeks. I am guessing that halving of bitcoins will shoot up not only the bitcoin's own value, but also the value of other cryptocurrencies.

Maybe it's saving time right now. Tongue
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:47:01 PM

Ethereum would reach like $35 in upcoming weeks. I am guessing that halving of bitcoins will shoot up not only the bitcoin's own value, but also the value of other cryptocurrencies.

Maybe it's saving time right now. Tongue

If there is no new money for the digital coins, both Bitcoin and Ethereum will not rise.
arbitrage

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:35:01 AM

I already see support of ETH weakens, and hype don't have that strength as before.preparing for the next ride, but this time ETH is not invited. I believe we could see LISK this time  taking the lead. Pull your conclusions about what will happen with price.
armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:38:39 AM

I already see support of ETH weakens, and hype don't have that strength as before.preparing for the next ride, but this time ETH is not invited. I believe we could see LISK this time  taking the lead. Pull your conclusions about what will happen with price.

ETH is really down as its investor is having doubts where would this lead them,with lisk is at hand they are changing boats.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:24:54 AM

ETH is really down as its investor is having doubts where would this lead them,with lisk is at hand they are changing boats.

The price is still higher than a few months ago. I think the price is consolidating at the moment.
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:40:13 AM

the price is showing a downtrend
partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:42:52 AM

The price is still higher than a few months ago. I think the price is consolidating at the moment.

its going down , the down trend if u look at the graphs only point one way.
Jimbola3

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:00:13 PM

If you look at 4 hour chart, it is going down, if you look at the day chart, the trend is still up.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:52:49 PM

ETH is getting riskier by the day.

one of these days the downtrend is going to keep going down and never come back up

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 03:27:58 PM

I do not believe that.First,everyone knows bitcoin in the crypto world,and to draw new people into crypto world is almost impossible,i mean who wanted to get in,already did (from outside crypto world or these that moved away from altcoins).And bitcoin had its maximum,it wont reach ~1000$ anymore,therefore investing in it for profit would be extremely risky,theres no point in that.I mean,atm is around ~400$,and its more plausible to go back to 200$ than up to 800$,at this price you would have like ~50% chance of gaining any profit.And after the halving people will realise the boom is not happening and they ll sell since it will be risky.
And you say whales will pump to get more users into bitcoin?Bitcoin is risky to pump, and the chance of getting a good profit by getting into it are so small its not worth it,people learned from past experiences,its not 2013 when nobody knew the upper limit,but now as they do,they wont do the same mystake again (what are the chance of btc going over 1k $ again,0.1% ?)

Dunno....

Granted that the "projections" from the beginning of '14 look ridiculous now, but Bitcoin went though an outright bubble that was kicked off by panic buying after the Cyprus "bail-in." Before that bubble kicked off, it sold at about $100. That level is well below Bitcoin's 2015 post-bubble low. 

True, adoption is about where Usenet adoption was at ~1990 because most folks find it the least convenient method to transact. But there are ordinary use cases where Bitcoin makes sense, like sending money over the border to (say) relatives. If The Donald wins the U.S. Presidency, I'm sure a lot of Bitcoin evangelizers will take up Spanish. Wink

We really don't know what the maximum sustainable price is. It could be $1000, it could be more. For what it's worth, "Arpanet" was difficult to use in 1990 too.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

partysaurus

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:11:16 PM

and here comes the fall lol. wonder if it will reach 7 Smiley
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 04:42:27 PM

Actually, Polo's %-change column is showing a lot of red right now. Lots of BTC are being taken off the table.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 04:53:12 PM

If Ether retests .02 I might take a small position for a short term trade. I would not load up until the all time high is taken out.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: