Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether price?  (Read 30078 times)
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:50:52 AM

Hi all

i'm looking on Ether currency, its look nice but are you guys think this over 12-24 mounth wil riase a huge price like Bitcoin hase done, or you think its more stable?
Ethereum price now is quite good enough that you can sell your ethereum right now after few investors pumppp the ethereum hope that it will continue too , so that we can earn lots of bitcoin when the time comes for selling ours ethereum coins Smiley

It is possible that the Etheruem price will rise further. So it is better not to sell it for the fiat. It is OK to sell for bitcoin.

That is right. If you do not want to hold the Etheruem, you can sell it for the bitcoin as its price will rise.

The Etehreum is under good development. The price could rise in the long term.

On 8 September, more than three weeks ago, we launched a DApp on the Ethereum mainnet with a user interface at fdd.etherisc.com. The DApp enabled users to share the risks of delayed or canceled flights on the Ethereum blockchain. Read our announcement for details.
First, we want to thank all the brave users who applied for a policy: Our main goal is to learn from you; and with your help we can further improve the experience of using smart contracts. Thank you for using the Flight Delay DApp, and thank you for being so verbose about it!
The numbers
The DApp accepted policies for more than two weeks from 8 September to 25 September with a short interruption between 18 and 20 September in which we updated the smart contract to fix a critical bug (details below). In this time the contract received a total of 40 policy applications of which 31 (77.5 %) were accepted, 7 declined, and two could not be processed. The sum of all premiums paid in was 29.39 ETH.
On the mainnet a total sum of 30.8 ETH was paid out to 6 policies. This is pretty close to the zero-sum game we hoped to create, which is surprising, given the relatively small number of policies. In summary, we are 1.4 ETH short now (and a ton of experience richer).
On the morden testnet there was even more activity: 63 policies in total until 25 September. We deployed the contract on testnet again without a deadline, and people continue to use it, with 15 new policies so far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casmatesid

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:07:36 PM

Hi all

i'm looking on Ether currency, its look nice but are you guys think this over 12-24 mounth wil riase a huge price like Bitcoin hase done, or you think its more stable?
Ethereum price now is quite good enough that you can sell your ethereum right now after few investors pumppp the ethereum hope that it will continue too , so that we can earn lots of bitcoin when the time comes for selling ours ethereum coins Smiley

It is possible that the Etheruem price will rise further. So it is better not to sell it for the fiat. It is OK to sell for bitcoin.

That is right. If you do not want to hold the Etheruem, you can sell it for the bitcoin as its price will rise.

The ETH price has dropped against the bitcoin in the last few days. But that is due to the price rise of bitcoin.
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:17:24 PM

The ETH price has dropped against the bitcoin in the last few days. But that is due to the price rise of bitcoin.

I don't think so. We saw a lot of times when Bitcoin rises Ethereum also rises too. They are not heavily related.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:56:48 PM

Bubble popping. Sub .01 soon. Death of shitcoins when the Bitcoin bubble begins.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
Yussian

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Bubble popping. Sub .01 soon. Death of shitcoins when the Bitcoin bubble begins.

I found the Ethereum price is about 0.017 now. That is due to the rise of the bitcoin price. The dollar price is still over $10.
Mukyasa

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 05:37:14 PM

I found the Ethereum price is about 0.017 now. That is due to the rise of the bitcoin price. The dollar price is still over $10.

The Etheruem price is 0.014 now. It dropped to 0.013 earlier today. It seems people are deserting it and some other coins.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:15:18 AM

ETH is going up.
Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:27:38 AM

It seems like that the falling Ethereum price can be linked to the rising BTC price and also the Zcash launch...

Monero is also falling, but Eth not breaking the $10 barrier just yet.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:49:37 AM

It seems like that the falling Ethereum price can be linked to the rising BTC price and also the Zcash launch...

Monero is also falling, but Eth not breaking the $10 barrier just yet.

needs more time to see eth price to go up. and also i am missing the news for etc fork, i hope after etc fork, the price for eth and etc will be up again. and i think you are right its because the increase price of btc, but for zcash, hm i don't really understand how zcash price now is reduced much than yesterday.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:33:08 AM

this is Just my opinion thought if ETH price will be recover when BTC price stable..but stable still have no idea when is BTC price stable
moneyLooser

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:53:17 AM

buying good at the moment? Any no fanboy here?
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 12:45:44 PM

All things considered, ETH held pretty strong over the last couple days.
Probably a good sign if you are invested in a long position.

olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:21:32 PM

Seems like it was an absolute bottom. I'm glad I bought a lot during those dumps. The rise isnt even a pump, just accumulation and buying in low prices. It will go over 1700 this week for sure. Wink
Casmatesid

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:18:01 PM

Seems like it was an absolute bottom. I'm glad I bought a lot during those dumps. The rise isnt even a pump, just accumulation and buying in low prices. It will go over 1700 this week for sure. Wink

When the ZCash mania finish in a few months time, then people's attention will be diverted back.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:14:28 PM

When the ZCash mania finish in a few months time, then people's attention will be diverted back.

I think the ZCash mania is finishing now. The coin is less profitable to mine than the Ethereum and the price drops day after day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:54:11 PM

I think the ZCash mania is finishing now. The coin is less profitable to mine than the Ethereum and the price drops day after day.

The ZCash price dropped to $55 a few hours ago. It might drop further until the full block reward is achieved.
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:28:55 PM

buying good at the moment? Any no fanboy here?
here i am. i think eth will rise. But after btc bullrun. everyone hate eth only because it is dumping during btc bullrun. wait 1-2 month. i think it will be near minimum 11 $ in some month.
Azael

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:44:12 PM

I believe that smart contracts is a strong trend but were accompanied with the misconception that they were unbreakable and once this misconception became undeniable the bubble bust.

Feedback loops work in both directions but downtrends have a tendency towards equilibrium and this means that if developments remain insignificant then no new bubble will begin as smart contracts are still the prevailing crypto trend despite market movements.

However, bearish conceptions and misconceptions about HFs with ETH/C dominates the market participants perceptions which means it will get much worse as it becomes reinforced by new HFs.

The first ETH HF showed how vulnerable investors are to developers of altcoin projects as they are insignificant to the process of HF despite being the owners.

Developers apply their technological perspective to markets and blame speculators for movements, but speculators see a perceived misconception they can profit off in either direction.

The way the ETH/C downtrend ends is by “regulation” of its HFs otherwise the very core propositions of smart contracts and altcoin projects remain susceptible to confidence games thus unstable markets.

And with developers of ETH/C applying their technological perspective that a HF is always for the good of everybody to markets and the market is wrong when they think so, a short position in ETH/C prior to HFs are sound as long as this remains true and the aforementioned conditions remain unchanged.

The ‘prior’-to-HFs makes this trade idiot-proof with the exception if Bitcoin declines during which the short position is taken so when to take the position should relate to risk appetite and understanding of Bitcoin markets.

A “stable" Bitcoin market would reveal if my hypothesis is true or false when applied to ETH/C markets but a surging or declining Bitcoin market would not.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Azael

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:16:23 PM

I believe that smart contracts is a strong trend but were accompanied with the misconception that they were unbreakable and once this misconception became undeniable the bubble bust.

Feedback loops work in both directions but downtrends have a tendency towards equilibrium and this means that if developments remain insignificant then no new bubble will begin as smart contracts are still the prevailing crypto trend despite market movements.

However, bearish conceptions and misconceptions about HFs with ETH/C dominates the market participants perceptions which means it will get much worse as it becomes reinforced by new HFs.

The first ETH HF showed how vulnerable investors are to developers of altcoin projects as they are insignificant to the process of HF despite being the owners.

Developers apply their technological perspective to markets and blame speculators for movements, but speculators see a perceived misconception they can profit off in either direction.

The way the ETH/C downtrend ends is by “regulation” of its HFs otherwise the very core propositions of smart contracts and altcoin projects remain susceptible to confidence games thus unstable markets.

And with developers of ETH/C applying their technological perspective that a HF is always for the good of everybody to markets and the market is wrong when they think so, a short position in ETH/C prior to HFs are sound as long as this remains true and the aforementioned conditions remain unchanged.

The ‘prior’-to-HFs makes this trade idiot-proof with the exception if Bitcoin declines during which the short position is taken so when to take the position should relate to risk appetite and understanding of Bitcoin markets.

A “stable" Bitcoin market would reveal if my hypothesis is true or false when applied to ETH/C markets but a surging or declining Bitcoin market would not.

Rumours on a HF because of the Geth consensus flaw caused ETH/C to drop double digits in percentages the same day it occured. False positive? Possible and we'll see when a HF occurs. There will be different paces by planned vs unplanned HFs but under current conditions of HFs both are predicted bad for price by this hypothesis.

Interestingly if ETH were to become the number one cryptocurrency the accepted fundamentals of cryptocurrency would change.  Did you think about that? A lot of investment into ETH would alter the perception of totalitarian HFs into being regarded as 'true'.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:56:50 PM

Hi all

The developer of this coins is really good the ethereum price at the martket is great to buy and start trading with this coin if this going to be stable then we are not going to buy it because we can't make profit to it. I believe that this will be the second bitcoin in currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: