Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:55:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Enormous ways to earning Bitcoin  (Read 10630 times)
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 05:12:40 PM

Trading is one of the best ways to earn, although there is also a possibility to lose too. Getting small profits over and over again with trades.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:23:24 PM

Trading is one of the best ways to earn, although there is also a possibility to lose too. Getting small profits over and over again with trades.

Yeah I feel trading is the best way to earn quick profits and if you have skills then sky is the limit for your earnings but risk will always follow you in trading.
Blind Legs Parker

Activity: 2002
Merit: 721

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:44:33 PM

I think gambling is not the way to earn BTC, but the way to Get BTC, cause earning is getting paid for some actions and gambling is just trying your luck. Most of gamblers losses more then get, so I think it's a bad idea.
I don't exactly know if the name for them is still "gamblers" but depending on the game that they play, their strategies, their experience and their intelligence, some people are able to get an income and even make a living from gambling. Some people spend their time playing Hold'em against tourists in Las Vegas, for instance.
[/quote]

Yeah I think many of them earning a living with gambling, I wonder how can they manage to do that as it requires great level of skills and expertise to do that and ofcourse the courage to take risk.
[/quote]
Well yeah I just google around and actually these people aren't called gamblers but rounders. The difference is that the gambler is taking a risk (and thus he loses), while the rounder is using mathematical stuff such as probabilities to back his reasoning and his strategy (so that he wins overall). I could have guessed it from the name of the movie Rounders though, and I had thought about it but yeah, I wanted to double confirm.

Vous pouvez maintenant refermer ce topic et reprendre une activité normale. À ciao bonsoir.
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:47:45 PM

Thanks , I appreciate your work, when I started to earn online I also joined a number of sites I think a hundred of sites I had joined, and in that about 70% of the sites came out as scam sites. But now after 4 years I am earning better and have good knowledge that where to join and where to not.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:46:53 PM

Here's the best way to earn Bitcoin:
go back in time, I would say in 2009 and meet a guy called satoshi nakamoto. Start mining a weird digital coin with you cpu and get 50 BTC on evry found block. Rinse and repeat.
Then come back today and enjoy your earnings.

If you do that, tell me how.  Wink
so we need time machine to go back on 2009?if i have that machine,i think i will not go back to 2009,i will back to 2010,and its time to buy as much as i can,then sell it when 2013 or 2014 come Cheesy
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:19:58 PM

Blogging maybe a good way to generate bitcoin by putting bitcoin sites on your blog. I really need to rev up my bitcoin stash and blogging again. You could also blog for coins and then convert to bitcoin too if you find peeps who will give you work like this and readers for your blog.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:27:56 PM

go back in time, I would say in 2009 and meet a guy called satoshi nakamoto. Start mining a weird digital coin with you cpu and get 50 BTC on evry found block. Rinse and repeat.

so we need time machine to go back on 2009?if i have that machine,i think i will not go back to 2009,i will back to 2010,and its time to buy as much as i can,then sell it when 2013 or 2014 come Cheesy

LOL very good idea Smiley
Unfortunately, it's not possible to do something like this.
It's true, however, that people who placed their trust in Satoshi and his Bitcoin project back in 2010 and invested some money in it, now they already made very big profit.
Something like this is not possible any more, at least not with Bitcoin.
Sorry guys, most of us came late for this party Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:33:33 PM

Blogging maybe a good way to generate bitcoin by putting bitcoin sites on your blog. I really need to rev up my bitcoin stash and blogging again. You could also blog for coins and then convert to bitcoin too if you find peeps who will give you work like this and readers for your blog.

actually i have been thinking about starting a similar project.
i am very interested in learning how to create websites and learning how hosting,... and things like that work.
i might start doing this also, but my plan is to create a website not a blog and then earning through the ad revenue (i don't care even if it is small) i am just interested in doing this project.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:09:31 PM

If such a time machine comes to reality, you will never be profited much because the expense to travel to the past will be more expensive than the profit you earn on buying at the price of 2010.
shinep

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:19:00 PM

If such a time machine comes to reality, you will never be profited much because the expense to travel to the past will be more expensive than the profit you earn on buying at the price of 2010.
Time travelling is never a solution guys!
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:16:42 PM

but it is totally impossible and possible only in our dreams, we have to think about that procedures which are related to the reality which are really good in earning some bitcoin and can give us an opportunity to earn our living and support our family with that.
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:04:43 PM

Enormous ways to earning Bitcoin?

the enormous ways is the signature campaign especialy if you are in a higher position.
dont try faucets it just a waste of time for you to do it, it will only get your effort for a small or cheap amount of btc. Cheesy
peta4e

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:07:10 PM

Enormous ways to earning Bitcoin?

the enormous ways is the signature campaign especialy if you are in a higher position.
dont try faucets it just a waste of time for you to do it, it will only get your effort for a small or cheap amount of btc. Cheesy

Signature campaign is really good to earn btc, and there are many other ways too, if you want to multiply your coins in quick time then you can go for trading.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:50:56 PM

Whatever way to earn bitcoins you choose just don't try any of these cloud mining/hyip/ponzi/whatever sites,99% you will lose your money there,even in gambling you have much more chances to win some bitcoins.
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:02:18 PM

Whatever way to earn bitcoins you choose just don't try any of these cloud mining/hyip/ponzi/whatever sites,99% you will lose your money there,even in gambling you have much more chances to win some bitcoins.

Exactly and that is the mistake that everyone does at the initial stage to multiply their coins in a quick time, but at the end of the day you come to know that you have been cheated and you loose your hard earned coins.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:19:32 PM

Exactly and that is the mistake that everyone does at the initial stage to multiply their coins in a quick time, but at the end of the day you come to know that you have been cheated and you loose your hard earned coins.

Gambling is much better solution in my opinion too. Trading can be tricky if you don't know what to so exactly. At least you know what you risk and on what, with cloud mining you are never sure what is happening. They just turn of the site and disappear.
My favorite way is gambling, but I don't advise anyone to gamble like I do. For gambling someone need to have skills and to know how to lose. If you don't know how to accept lose, then it will hurt to fuking much.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 07:22:30 PM

Gambling is much better solution in my opinion too. Trading can be tricky if you don't know what to so exactly. At least you know what you risk and on what, with cloud mining you are never sure what is happening. They just turn of the site and disappear.
My favorite way is gambling, but I don't advise anyone to gamble like I do. For gambling someone need to have skills and to know how to lose. If you don't know how to accept lose, then it will hurt to fuking much.

There are few games in gambling that requires skill or knowledge of that particular game but majority of times it depends only on luck and you cannot be lucky everytime.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 09:18:19 PM

Good ways and websites shown there on the mentioned site in OP.
So far, I think that for me, gambling has been the best method to earn bitcoins.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:53:27 PM

Signature campaign,  trading,  and gambling this three is the enormous ways to earn bitcoins.
Bitcoin Brazil

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:00:24 PM

I always recommend faucets for begginers, just to put some 'bits' into your wallet so you can play with it.. Long term... not worth it.  I also recommend you buying one  bitcoin or half a bitcoin, and sell high, buy low...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: