Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:00:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgium Airport!!!  (Read 522 times)
noddy2000 (OP)

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:42:04 AM

THe power of the jew's is truely amazing, and your all looking at the muslims hahahahahahaha

Do yourself a favour, Speak to any religion YOURSELF and it's plain and clear to 90% of the world who's behind everything. Just so called 'democracies & western controlled countries believe the bullshit which is basically fuck all of the total population.

Are you not sick of the same bullshit over and over and over?

Nope, your all going carry on blaming a fictional  enemy your own leaders created for a tool of fear.

Mysterious babylon (USA) truly has polluted the world, both physically and spiritually.

Remember, no such thing has racism, Just a shit ton of ignorance! Cognitive dissidence & Confirmation Bias!

Also, Holland or UK will be next. I thought it was UK last year but ended up being 300 miles away in france.

Bet your all on Jewgle Jewtube posting pictures and writing the proganda for your oppressors like the brain dead you have been indoctrinated to be!

Ever wonder why they never let you forget? lol

JUST QUESTION THINGS, AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR BUBBLE WORLD LIVES! Shit, it's what the brain is built for FFS! Indoctrinated, programmed zombies, ARISE! lol

Look, were all in same boat, I only speak because i care! DO YOU! SWALLOW YOUR GOD DAMN PRIDE AND HELP YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS! Jesus christ! ANd im not religious so go fuck yourself Smiley

But seriously people, How many of you REALLY still believe this shit?

America's papers - Osama a HERO! -

How fast people forget!, By design of cause! Not our faults!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/george-w-bush-and-the-bin-laden-family-meet-in-new-york-city-one-day-before-911/5332870

When he's really a Bush Family friend, Just like Sadam Hussain who had the key to detroit in the 80's lol.

Know your history, Understand the present! And the present is manipulated from all the states of the world. BVe it Monnacco, The vatican or lonfdon/washington DC, anything that is STATE of 'xxxxx' IS manipulated and controlled by a section of the population that is 0.0000001%! lol

and what you all believe in is a fairytale!

'Once everything the general public believe's is a lie, We have succeeded!' - Some horrible cunt of a jew!

DO you believe NASA? Formed from the jet propultion Lab which was founded by Jack Parsons. Who's Jack? Good friends of Alexandra Crowllley and R.J Hubbard for starters haha. They don't have their own agenda do they! lol

AT least, there is beauty in evil too so at least i can take a little pleasure is their dastidly evil work. It is beautiful in it's own right, Even if it is sick and twisted!

Just keep dancing to their beat, ZOmbies! lol

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:55:17 PM

When I seen building 7 come down all by itself in a controlled demolition I knew something was up. I just figured that the gooberment had setup explosives to bring any building down that housed secret command bunkers.. kinda naive. Then I got an email with pentagon pics that show no plane wreckage.. That's the first thing that got me thinking.. After that it was all downhill. Reading about this shit and not being able to do anything about it is depressing and damaging to oneself. I don't recommend it to anyone.

I want to go back to the matrix and not remember and of this. That steak sure tastes good.

resources

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:19:36 PM

Freaking ISIS. They just got to shit on happy people all the time.
Seriously what idiot wants to belong to such a group that is so destructive in nature toward all good things in life?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:01:41 PM

Freaking ISIS. They just got to shit on happy people all the time.
Seriously what idiot wants to belong to such a group that is so destructive in nature toward all good things in life?

IS/ISIS/Daesh are a bunch of psychopaths recruited from around the world. An army of psychos worse than the Nazis.

What I don't understand is how can France, USA and other countries that have been attacked just sit back and let their people die. Politicians are such pussies, lets see what happens when Trump gets into power. That guy will probably use tactical nukes on them.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:37:17 AM

I am just curious if there was some mention of the topic title.
Did i miss some Terrorist attack making headlines ?
Regardless you should mention that on the topic so people now or in the future know what this is about.

OP i agree with some of your points but you went off the deep end a bit.
You should clarify you point here.. seems confusing.

FUD first & ask questions later™
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:41:51 AM

All religions are bullshit. However all governments are bullshit as well. They are both managing by a few companies and if they want somewhere they can easily get it. Not to fast but easily....
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:52:09 AM

The whole thread was blah blah blah, once you blamed Jews. I bet you wake up thinking how can I spew some bullshit today. Maybe I attack the sheep and bully them into believing my sick thinking.
Sad life dude, wake up soon, life is precious!

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:58:16 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 07:21:43 AM by noddy2000

The whole thread was blah blah blah, once you blamed Jews. I bet you wake up thinking how can I spew some bullshit today. Maybe I attack the sheep and bully them into believing my sick thinking.
Sad life dude, wake up soon, life is precious!

First, to all, WOW! I expected get flamed in truth, People really are a lot more acceptable to thinking about the truth these days instead of going along with the crap show. But i also see that they want everyone to know and it's all apart of their 'slow' collapse of leading into the worst self destructive event we have ever done to ourselves.

I am chilled too my friend. I'm zen about it all, Has i said, THere is beauty in evil and i see that too. I've danced with he devil, thats why i know what i know Smiley

All so, Before anyone call's me the bullshit world 'anti-semantic' educate yourselves as no one can educate anyone else, Only one's self. As i give this advice, it's up to you to teach yourself! You see how 'education' is bullshit now and see that it's indoctrination? Thew elders of the jew's corrupted them over 500 years ago with the talmud, the jewish bible. YOur won't find truth in a 30 minute video either! It takes a lot of research to dig through the confirmation bias, Cognitive dissidence, misinformation & disinformation out there. Are the people at the top of this shit show jewish? Probably not, they are just a bunch of iun-empathetic dick bags!

I suppose you all still think the 'holocaust' which means 'jewish sacrificial event' i shit you not until they re-used it for the bullshit storey of WW2 and also there other bullshit storey of 'nuclear weapons' with 'nuclear holocaust'. See what they have done? Becoming a little clearer~? FEAR is their tool!

Here, a REAL historian that speaks truth about the wars and MUCH MUCH MORE!

David Irving - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

To break this down, THey 'manipulate' us through social engineering - HUMAN RESOURCES - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pCigAw2-0g

I've used social engineering most of my life and thats how 'criminals' continue to rise to the top. Because it;'s designed for the un-empathetic to rise to the top in this cruel environment that's been constructed around us. You do realise it's your enviromrent that shapes you right? Who control's YOUR environment? Yup, An un-elected government that governs the people, instead of the people governing themselves. A whole 2 countries do not have a central bank that isnt controlled by shareholders! THats North Korea & Iran! And Iran's space agency connects them to NASA & the rest of the world's space agencies & militaries with the symbolism within ALL the world space agencies. All leads back to the jet propulsion lab, i.e, Jack parsons!!!

Know your history, Understand the present. Here's a bit a lot closer to the truth!

26 Protocols of the elders's of Zion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig5sTehZqZA

Jew WOrld Order - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssCkc8t9sho

and they are just a starting point for you!

Ever thought they are lieing to you about the existence of nukes? It's a great fear tool you know! And why you think we never went back the moon? Because we, the goyhem, already believe their bullshit storey about whats 'up there' lol. They don't need convince us any more Smiley

These 2 things i cannot verify or deny, but what i do know is the more i learn, the more i realise i know nothing! Shame every other zombie out there thinks we know everything already Sad

SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH! It's my weak point in life but i make up for it in other area's like compassion, Humanity and empathy Smiley

It's not 1 source i learnt what i know, it's decades of questioning, i just don't understand why other's dont use their brain for it's intended purpose which lead me onto the whoile social engineering thing and it all became aparrent and how i was been manipulated too.

Anger, Disappointment, Uselessness, Meat, whatever, you will have to go through a lot of emotions before you can be calm about it all and even laugh and joke about this shit. It takes time, but were all in the same boat. I speak to jews and they know about what i speak and admit it. They have laughed and joked about it for centurioes, Now they have it all in the grasp of their dirty hands, along with the sick peodo clan of the royal family, they are ALL RELATED! Be it russian, english, dutch or whatever, all inbred freaks!

And lets have a look at david cameron shall we, Who's granfather was a jewish german banker, and his father helped form HSBC in the early 1800's (Hong Kong Shanguai Banking Corperation) and who has dedicated his life to the ILLEGAL state of israel (Rothschild land, for getting USA into WW2 (i.e Pearl Harbour)) so HOW can this guy be in charge of the uk???

Not to mention he used to run Carlton TV, where he hid the tapes of kenneth clarke touching up a young boy, Ben Fellows, in a program called the 'cook report' back in the 90's haha. Nevermind what your 'hero's' get up to at peter stringfellows lol

Ben Fellows & Bill Malony (LEGEND!) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ayJcMOYFXo

Bill and his work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agKQ8SQ3ODg

An have a look who LOVES stringfellows!

YOur so called hgeroes lol. All apart of the peodo club! - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/11/06/the-other-side-of-stephen-hawking-strippers-aliens-and-disturbing-abuse-claims.html

They use paedophilia on sympathetic goyhem to control them FACTS! It's just one of their tools lol.

Im going on a bit and do jump from 1 place to another but trust me, ITS ALL CONNECTED lol.

Peace all, there is enough info there for anyone get their teeth into!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
user64

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:05:13 AM

OP what are you smoking?
noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:28:00 AM

When I seen building 7 come down all by itself in a controlled demolition I knew something was up. I just figured that the gooberment had setup explosives to bring any building down that housed secret command bunkers.. kinda naive. Then I got an email with pentagon pics that show no plane wreckage.. That's the first thing that got me thinking.. After that it was all downhill. Reading about this shit and not being able to do anything about it is depressing and damaging to oneself. I don't recommend it to anyone.

I want to go back to the matrix and not remember and of this. That steak sure tastes good.

Just to point out, the paedophile institute that is the BBC reported building 7 had collapsed 5-10 minutes before it did with it in the background of the report lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=677i43QfYpQ

See it, in the background lol. The error's in reporting these days are sick, yet people are so ignorant or lack any care it does not matter any more!

YOu know they say you dont understand anything unless you can sum it up in a sentence, Well, i can sum EVERYTHING that's wrong with this world in 1 WORD!

IGNORANCE!

That';s why bullshit like racism exist today, IGNORANCE!

Good luck people in these darks times, the only thing that keeps me going really? Even if they do win, they lose after when they turn on each other lol. People who want controll can never truely share it with others Smiley

Remember, the earth is fine, it's humanity that's under threat Smiley

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
noddy2000 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:31:12 AM

OP what are you smoking?

Some GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! Smiley

Seriously, look into what i put down. Educate yourself on what i am saying! Then form your OWN opinion!

Easier to label me a druggie though isnt it, when everyones addicted to sugar thats fucking them up and popping pills from the doctor because 'doctor knows best' lol. Irony to the extreme!

And last time i checked, we wouldn't exist if it wasn't for 'drugs'. MDMA can help people with parkinsons for starters! I won't get to deep into it but the war on drug's is an ABSOLUTE JOKE and wouldn't exist if people were not ignorant!

And they are only ignorant due to our envirment, indoctination at school and fgod forbid you ever go to EXTREWME indoctination, I.E, The military, which really rules the world! (military industrial complex).

my only aim here?

If 1 person looks into anything i say, I have succeeded Smiley

Im full of good advise, Look up bulletproof coffee. Your brain is 25% collesterol, Saturatied fats are BRAIN FOOD! Fat burns fat, so eating lots of it makes you lose weight if you keep away from SUGAR!

Sugar is technically the heroin of the sugar world, refined!!! Think about it! Basic carb's a complex sugars that break down and create insulen, which in turn makes you fat!

Bullet proof coffee + paleo diet = You live/feel great!

But the ignoranct prefer shove 'enbergy' drinks that are full of poision basically lol.

Who's the druggie these days? The person on the streets or the posh cunt who runs the moral high ground?

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █