Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:11:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero Member in Rollin.io Signature campaign.  (Read 380 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ThinKinG (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:11:15 AM

If anyone is interested & offers satisfactory price then i will sell it.No low ball offers.

signed message : available (3+ months)
escrow : SbeastianJu.
trust :neutral

Please don't pm me to ask for price or other offers or anything regarding account .The quality is good and much details might spoil the fun,though it has pretty high activity.PM me your price & i will respond as soon as possible.

thank you.

(self-moderated, to stop signature spam not to scam anyone ,Please.)
ThinKinG (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:03:06 PM

bump
Hineseepthis

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

If you’re not remembered, then you never existed.

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:05:49 PM

How about putting your price so we know the price range to be able to send you reasonable offers, when you leave it blank I doubt you will get any reasonable offers or real ones.

I don't understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. Its how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that died were too weak. Its only natural for the weak to perish.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 08:02:14 PM

I just want to chime in (as I'm the manager of the Rollin campaign and this is the first account I've seen being publicly sold while in the campaign) that I have no problem with transferring ownership of accounts in the campaign, but if the buyer isn't able to maintain the post quality of the previous owner, the account will be removed from the campaign. I think I have a pretty good idea of which account is being sold, so if you're buying this account be sure to maintain post quality to stay in the campaign.
ThinKinG (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:48:32 PM

How about putting your price so we know the price range to be able to send you reasonable offers, when you leave it blank I doubt you will get any reasonable offers or real ones.
You are free to send me any reasonable offers , I m not one of the psychos you see around here & i wont be mad at you.But if you are thinking like 0.07 etc, then of course NO.

@GP ,ye that is obvious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: