Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:48:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5btc loan request (1 week 10%)  (Read 1541 times)
blakbeard (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:49:18 PM

I would like to try buy some research chemicals on Sr before I get paid on Friday.  I have a weekly income of about $400 us dollars I will use to pay back 5.5btc no later than 1 week after loan is received. 

https://btcjam.com/listings/1545

I can provide picture id and chat on Skype if any lender so desires.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bowjob

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:51:36 PM

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:52:53 PM

Identity verified:    no    Phone verified:    yes
Address verified:    no    Credit score verified:    no
Facebook    yes    Linkedin    no

7 Posts on this forum.

Seems legit  Roll Eyes

This will become a running gag in no time.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
blakbeard (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:55:34 PM

I sent a picture of my id to btcjam last night, yes I am brand new.  what's with the tomatoes?
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 03:56:57 PM

What's with the tomatoes?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=119896.0

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
blakbeard (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:07:21 PM

I know it had something to do with calling me a scammer just don't get the tomato connection.  anyway I have lurked these forums on and off for a while, I haven't really posted because if I need to know something the search feature has provided me any answers.

I thought maybe someone would be willing to take a risk on someone who doesn't post much; with a 10% reward on your investment in 7 days it seemed reasonable to me.  I just want to get some product in my hands asap because others are waiting on it as well.
Driice

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 06:21:13 PM

I know it had something to do with calling me a scammer just don't get the tomato connection.  anyway I have lurked these forums on and off for a while, I haven't really posted because if I need to know something the search feature has provided me any answers.

I thought maybe someone would be willing to take a risk on someone who doesn't post much; with a 10% reward on your investment in 7 days it seemed reasonable to me.  I just want to get some product in my hands asap because others are waiting on it as well.

Tomatocage posted the scammer info. They posted pictures of, well, tomato cages.

If you could give me your name and address and some way to prove that that's your real identity I might give you this loan.
blakbeard (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 07:02:42 PM

pm sent with picture Id and proof of residency and employment. I don't work there now though I am working for Verizon now. also I am waiting on a large tax return and I plan on making a large profit with the research chems.  I also sent the verification pictures to btcjam we'll see how long it tales them to process them.
Driice

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:09:55 PM

If you could give me your name and address and some way to prove that that's your real identity I might give you this loan.

Be very careful...

The drivers licence I was provided with expired in 2012, and the proof of residence was too small to read.

I have decided against giving this loan

Edit: I'm not saying he's a scammer, but I've simply decided against it.
blakbeard (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:14:17 PM

Money has been fucked up lately I'm trying to turn it all around I have a lot of tickets to pay to get my license back.  But I've got a job now and a $6.6k tax return coming and I'm showing you who I am that's the point of the Id and I offered to Skype so you can see its me.
blakbeard (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:21:05 PM

Thanks for your interest, this isn't life or death for me just trying an angle that can make us a quicker buck.  Anyone who wants in on this loan better do so fast because when I get paid on Friday by my job and the iris I'll have plenty of bitcoins.  And money to get my licensed renewed.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:21:27 PM

Money has been fucked up lately I'm trying to turn it all around I have a lot of tickets to pay to get my license back.  But I've got a job now and a $6.6k tax return coming and I'm showing you who I am that's the point of the Id and I offered to Skype so you can see its me.

There's your solution: Patience.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
blakbeard (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:26:42 PM

I'm gonna set up a.bank in here.I'll be.lending like I don't even care, I'll even lend to the polish and Russian scammers AND I'll collect on them WITH extra juice for being dodgy.  call me the polish shark.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 09:14:05 PM

I'm gonna set up a.bank in here.I'll be.lending like I don't even care, I'll even lend to the polish and Russian scammers AND I'll collect on them WITH extra juice for being dodgy.  call me the polish shark.
Okay, I'll check back on your profile in a month.
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 03:11:19 AM

I
This will become a running gag in no time.

What evil have I wrought...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: