Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New add network U-Ads  (Read 2523 times)
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 01:22:15 PM

I recently start using u-ads which seems to be new on the market. It looks very promising. Fast registration and verification for publishers. I didn`t claim withdraw yet, i will posted you all once i do. In the mean time, is there anyone who have longer experience with this network? Some feedback will be appreciated. www.u-ads.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:08:06 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 09:22:23 PM by wdnj

Is this Bitcoin ad network, whats their network model CPC or CPM?
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:33:08 PM

is a Bitcoin newtork but i cant vertify my site automatic --.--
No way to vertify my Page i uploaded the file and added the mata tag nothing helps -.-

Code:
Verification failed for http://yannik.biz
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 10:26:52 PM

No way to vertify my Page i uploaded the file and added the mata tag nothing helps -.-

Code:

The code didn`t work for my site either but when i added the file it was fine. I reccomend you to contact support. It is really nice and simple. I believe they will become poppular soon.

Quimby88

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:03:35 PM

it looks promising for sure, but I cant even add my website... Cheesy
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:05:58 AM

Do they accept adult websites?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:14:19 AM

I saw their ads on minerfarm, registered, but when I try to add my site, it is not working?
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:36:04 AM

I registered a few minutes ago then I put my site then I copy the file to the root of my site then, I republished my site and verify it to u-ads, and it was successfully verified. And now I'm using it on my site. By the way I'm just using a free hosting site.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:37:42 AM

I've been looking for an alternative to a-ads (their payouts are a bit to low for me).
Can anybody verify a successfull withdrawal?

alfaboy23

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:48:22 AM

If this is ad network is not yet a week old and their minimum is withdrawal 0.001, I think there still no withdrawals from them. By the way, they have not showing any global stats, so we can see how much traffic they are handling.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 06:52:57 AM

I do agree with concerns abour global statistics. Perhaps they are waiting for couple of weeks to get some more members before sharing some numbers. I will be able to reach requared threshold soon then i will let you all know about the payment. I hope it goes well. A new promising add network is something we all need in these days.

alfaboy23

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:23:20 AM

As I observed, I think it's both. But I'm not sure, I'm still observing. I already have 2 clicks and 2 views for 1702 satoshi.
I also think that it is higher than a-ads, I hope it is because the minimum witdraw is 0.001 unlike in a-ads, only 0.0001.
OldVipMiner

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:12:38 AM

As I observed, I think it's both. But I'm not sure, I'm still observing. I already have 2 clicks and 2 views for 1702 satoshi.
I also think that it is higher than a-ads, I hope it is because the minimum witdraw is 0.001 unlike in a-ads, only 0.0001.

I added my faucet site to u-ads and i already 18 click and 1211 views and collected 19134 satoshis and this is more than mellow or adbit or a-ads, i hope they continue like this. also it has very professional stats pages and i think advertisers select country, language, browser, etc. for banners like Adwords.
primera

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:16:29 AM

I like the webdesign, hope i like the ad rate and payout to... Smiley
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 09:39:26 AM

Code:

The code didn`t work for my site either but when i added the file it was fine. I reccomend you to contact support. It is really nice and simple. I believe they will become poppular soon.

you added the code without their accepting and you think it will work fine? I don't think so. I know these type of a ad network already. this is coinurl.. coinurl don't accept sites even it is reject sites but ad code which we put in our website keep works and shows ads...

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Quimby88

Activity: 484

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:11:59 PM

Code:

you added the code without their accepting and you think it will work fine? I don't think so. I know these type of a ad network already. this is coinurl.. coinurl don't accept sites even it is reject sites but ad code which we put in our website keep works and shows ads...

Well I dont know... It doesn't make sense. How can I find out if I was accepted or not? It would make sense to verify your website and then it could show you that your website is currently pending for verification...
alfaboy23

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:25:40 PM

A follow up observation of my post above:

I have now 2 valid clicks and 4 unique views, and I have now 1703 balance, this means 0.5 satoshi for 1 view only and 800+ sato for every valid clicks? Then the network model of u-ads is CPC, correct me if I'm wrong.

If that's the case, then I need at least 120 to 130 valid clicks before reaching the 0.001 minimum withdraw.
rafolon

Activity: 638

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 12:42:35 PM

Code:

After try many times, my site its aproved when submit with "www" and uploading file without tag on my page.

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:58:52 PM

My conclusion so far: signup went without a hitch, clean and very intuitive interface, verification took about 5 minutes (i downloaded the file, i don't want to put text in my page's headers).

I will wait untill somebody confirms the fact this service actually pays before i add iframes on my pages, but so far everything looks really nice Smiley

Does the owner have his own thread on the forum?

~BitSy~

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:01:17 PM

This is the first time hearing from them and they look like a legit advertising company since they have certificate as well but honestly, the fee is too much in my opinion. Besides that we could only place maximum of five content units in one page so does this mean only 5 ads from different ad networks or only limited from their ads? last on the list I like their restriction on advertisement viewing. Whoever gets to withdraw successfully please let us know.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: