Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:03:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] FREE BITCOINS for watching videos! - Free.BTC.pt  (Read 17640 times)
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 06, 2013, 10:52:29 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2013, 11:20:05 PM by psy

^ Nice, I noticed the reward today.  Is there a way to refresh your rewards on the video page without having to refresh the page?  It appears like you don't get credits for watching videos, when in reality, if you check your account status, they have been credited.  FYI I'm getting credited 40K SAT per video and it says I should be getting 20K SAT, not sure if this is your beta testing Double amount or if something is busted.  Still, this is still the best site out there so far to get bitcoins in a timely manner.  I wish the videos would pay out for time, and not just for watching it.  To get the same credits for a 1 minute video as you do a 11 minute video is silly IMHO, but I'm sure it would be difficult to do that. (and would have nothing to do with you on your end)

Keep up the good work, the site looks and works great!

Usually videos get credited after 30 seconds of pressing play. Around the same time the "Next Video" button appears over the video. You don't need to watch them till the end.
Yes, The videos reward is 20 000 Satoshis, but I'm doubling, so you get 40 000 Satoshis for each one. Nothing's busted. Smiley

Don't forget to check out the new offer page where you can earn 1 MILLION Satoshis for each completed offer.
http://free.btc.pt/million-satoshis-page/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:31:34 AM

UPDATE: Satoshis should be updating without refreshing the page now.
Tell me how that works!
deathman

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:12:15 AM

they really pay, not much, offcourse, but pay...good to make some btc...
lampshad3

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:57:29 AM

sounds interesting, signed up and checking it out!
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 02:10:55 AM

glad the captcha is back up  Cheesy
I've noticed the 40000 points after not receiving any for a bit so that cool, thanks for that! 
I do need ur help with one matter though, I sent u a pm here so hopefully u can help me get that straightened out.  liking the new features u added on to get more ponts!
Hello Kitty Bitcoins

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 07:33:06 AM

After the login, following message appears:
Access Denied. Your site administrator has blocked your access to the WordPress back-office.

So I guess there won't be a withdrawal of the earned Satoshis  Angry

I saw the same thing, it appears that is trying to redirect all logins to the wordpress administrator page, just delete everything in the browser bar that comes after http://free.btc.pt/ and then you can click on the "earn bitcoins" and earn and withdraw..
federicoaa

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 08:46:15 AM

I saw a new million satoshis page, but I can't understand much of that. I registered on the first one but got nothig.
Could you explain a little more how to get the credits?
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 10:33:15 AM

It's still trying to redirect you to the backoffice after login?

I saw a new million satoshis page, but I can't understand much of that. I registered on the first one but got nothig.
Could you explain a little more how to get the credits?

You just have to follow the instruction they give you. Offers can be very different. Some are for registering on some site, others to like some facebook page, others to download and install some sketchy software(only on a VM if you know what I mean).
Can't say for sure what happened in your case, without more information, like the offer name.
Xqisit

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 10:37:08 AM

Nice site thanks!
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 11:20:07 AM

Some nice expansions you have made these last couple of days  Cool

Smiley
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 11:25:47 AM

Some nice expansions you have made these last couple of days  Cool

More to come.
Then, a couple more days of beta testing and I'll take better care of the design, and write some help pages or something.
And a better withdrawal page, because this one is just a contact form.

BTW, "these last couple of days" is like the entire life of the site lol
BND

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:32:53 PM

requested withdrawal, when do you send it?
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 12:39:09 PM

requested withdrawal, when do you send it?

In a couple hours probably. Waiting on a few more requests to send everything on the same transaction.
counter

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 05:14:20 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2013, 05:30:23 PM by counter

glad the captcha is back up  Cheesy
I've noticed the 40000 points after not receiving any for a bit so that cool, thanks for that!  
I do need ur help with one matter though, I sent u a pm here so hopefully u can help me get that straightened out.  liking the new features u added on to get more ponts!

others to download and install some sketchy software(only on a VM if you know what I mean).
Can't say for sure what happened in your case, without more information, like the offer name.

Never heard back from the pm I sent about the sketchy download I did from ur site for a million Satoshis.
Wouldn't have done it had I know this before hand I'm getting virus attacks now , will I be receiving them still?  It kicked me offline during the download process so I never got any Satoshis when I logged back in.

I'll make a withdrawl but I'm waiting for blockchain.info to open my wallet.
Also no luck with the sweeptakes option either I did everything asked and the site never sent a confirmation email so I had no options to complete the task.  I'd like to know if you'll honor the Puzzle Zone Free Ride Games program I downloaded?  Help is very appreciated!

Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 05:27:59 PM

glad the captcha is back up  Cheesy
I do need ur help with one matter though, I sent u a pm here so hopefully u can help me get that straightened out.  liking the new features u added on to get more ponts!

others to download and install some sketchy software(only on a VM if you know what I mean).

Never heard back from the pm I sent about the sketchy download I did from ur site for a million Satoshis.
Wouldn't have done it had I know this before hand I'm getting virus attacks now , will I be receiving them still?  It kicked me offline during the down loadprocess so I never got any Satshis when I logged.

I'll make a withdrawl but I'm waiting for blockchain.info to open my wallet
Also no luck with the sweeptakes option either I did everthing asked and the site never sent a confirmation email so I had no options to complete the task.  I'd like to know if you'll honor the Puzzle Zone Free Ride Games program I downloaded?  Help is appreciated!

There is no lead counted from that  Puzzle Zone game, in fact the very first lead from the offers only came 9hrs after your message, so whatever you did it wasn't what the advertiser wanted. I doubt they would pay just for you to download the software without installing it.

In any case, I removed all those download offers, because while some might be good stuff I know there will be others who are nasty shit, and I don't want anybody installing crazy stuff.
counter

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 05:39:33 PM

There is no lead counted from that  Puzzle Zone game, in fact the very first lead from the offers only came 9hrs after your message, so whatever you did it wasn't what the advertiser wanted. I doubt they would pay just for you to download the software without installing it.

In any case, I removed all those download offers, because while some might be good stuff I know there will be others who are nasty shit, and I don't want anybody installing crazy stuff.
LOL to late,JK.  You may want to delete the sweepstakes challenge also it was listed as the 2012 Sweepstakes.  

I'm no computer wiz but I think I installed it I do see the Free Ride Games in my taskbar.  And the game page came up not sure what else I'd need to do to complete said process.
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 06:13:22 PM

There is no lead counted from that  Puzzle Zone game, in fact the very first lead from the offers only came 9hrs after your message, so whatever you did it wasn't what the advertiser wanted. I doubt they would pay just for you to download the software without installing it.

LOL to late,JK.  You may want to delete the sweepstakes challenge also it was listed as the 2012 Sweepstakes.  

I'm no computer wiz but I think I installed it I do see the Free Ride Games in my taskbar.  And the game page came up not sure what else I'd need to do to complete said process.

LOL, ok I was going by what you said on your message, that you downloaded it. Got it.
But now for realz, there really is no db entry for that lead of yours.
Anyone who does one of the offers and it doesn't get credited and you are sure you completed everything, send me the offer name, like it appears on the Widget, and also the IP you had when you completed the offer so I can check the logs.
counter

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 07:17:12 PM

LOL, ok I was going by what you said on your message, that you downloaded it. Got it.
But now for realz, there really is no db entry for that lead of yours.
Anyone who does one of the offers and it doesn't get credited and you are sure you completed everything, send me the offer name, like it appears on the Widget, and also the IP you had when you completed the offer so I can check the logs.

I sent u a pm with the info u requested.
Raoul Duke (OP)
aka psy
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 07:25:10 PM

I sent u a pm with the info u requested.

BTW, you sent me your LAN IP: 192.168.x.x
I need to know the WAN IP, but that would be something you would need to see when the matter happened, as by now you can have a new IP if your connection is dynamic.
BND

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 10:27:27 PM

Recieved my first withdrawal - THNX!

This is the best (earning) free bitcoin site, at least for now.
Hope it keeps that way!

( The only bad thing is i dropped a few positions dow on the toplist Cheesy )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: