Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:12:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Video: Edward Snowden Interview on Apple vs. FBI, Privacy, the NSA, and More  (Read 353 times)
LiteCoinGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 06:50:05 PM

Edward Snowden Interview on Apple vs. FBI, Privacy, the NSA, and More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pkUTav0mk

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:19:43 PM

Snowden's cautionary tale about the the dangers of state surveillance wasn't lost on his audience of libertarians and anarchists who reside in the "Live Free or Die" state. He believes that technology has given rise to unprecedented freedom for individuals around the world—but he says so from an undisclosed location in authoritarian Russia.
Hehe, sure, how can they live without "unbiased" introductions and other attempts to push another piece of ridiculous propaganda.
Zeke2345

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:44:43 AM

Will have to watch this later tonight when I am not on my cell. Part of me is jaded, thinking you can not trust every thing Snowden says. Guess thats the nature of the beast though.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
jassii

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:07:02 AM

I'm from india. In my opinion he's a kind of hero and he deserves a lot of respect and support!
He is one of the good guys!!!!!    Smiley
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:15:32 AM

Snowden should not be idolized, he never stopped working for the CIA. He is nothing but controlled opposition. His "leaks" were composed of information well known to anyone who bothered to look. I remember reading about PRISM, Echelon, and Five Eyes about a decade before he put himself into the spotlight. The release of this information only served to give him credibility so he can be a future mouthpiece of future disinformation. The release of this information also served many globalist goals like harming the US tech sector, driving other countries away from using its products, putting everyone on notice they are being spied upon creating a chill effect, and wrestling control of the internet away from USA's control. The same goes for Julian Assange of Wikileaks who was busted for hacking shortly before starting the project which only served as a giant honeypot for leakers. The recent release of the Panama papers is just another incarnation of this disinformation strategy, and it is failing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: