Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:58:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashnest "Big News"  (Read 1184 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:37:39 PM

Got this message from Hashnest...

danli  on  2016-03-23 17:46:19

北京时间2016-03-24凌晨,因为我们有一个重大的消息要宣布,为了防止消息泄露引发的交易不公,我们决定暂时关闭HashNest二级市场,市场将会在48小时后重新打开。

Because we have a big news to announce , form 2016-03-24 0:00 beijing time, the market of HashNest will close within next 48hours , and the market will open again after end of 48hours . Thanks for your support !

Wondering wtf is going on....

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:48:38 PM

very strange indeed...
I think it is in relation with the halving...and miner hardware will be sold...
it is just my opinion...

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:02:28 PM

Perhaps they have developed a more efficient miner than S7 using BW chips. On the other hand they might have decided to go private and sell your hash back to you at what they consider a fair price then mine for themselves only.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:04:37 PM

Soon we will know.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:31:30 PM

Perhaps they have developed a more efficient miner than S7 using BW chips. On the other hand they might have decided to go private and sell your hash back to you at what they consider a fair price then mine for themselves only.

Uhm...yeah maybe...while we wait for the big news (hopefully not big dramas) i just applied rule of thumb uh "never risk more than you can afford to loose" hence >

on  2016-03-23 21:01:15
Your withdrawal of 10.0731773 BTC has been completed

I will decide after their big news if i will buy hash back at what i consider a fair price...and soon as that notice came out people started to sell their hash, price has fallen from 0.00040 to 0.00033 per Gh/s at their marketplace.
Definitely they need some better marketing managers...

ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:52:37 PM

all the while i was on hashnest every single big news was bad news!
with the diff bull run of past few months many ppl (including me) lost tons of coins, even if they were day trading ghs!
eventually i managed to somewhat cut my losses and pull out.

lets wait and see what this big news will be!
but closing all markets for 48 hours sound really bizarre!  Huh
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:02:10 PM

with the diff bull run of past few months many ppl (including me) lost tons of coins, even if they were day trading ghs!

Have you got any valid alternative? I see BW allows hash trading+mining too...?

ashkanb

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:28:41 AM

Have you got any valid alternative? I see BW allows hash trading+mining too...?

i dont mine anymore; specially cloud mining;
i'm thinking of putting together a gpu rig for altcoin mining; i have relatively cheap electricity;
btc mining is tooo competitive now a days; u're either a massive operation with practically free electricity or u'll make losses!

yes there is bw.com; i had some coins stored on the interest bearing wallet there;
every now and then i could see the market price in hash investment go up and down; so bw is there, it's alive and its working.
i really don't recommend any sort of cloud mining though;
the only money u'll make investing in cloud mining is for the ppl running the operation!

try altcoin trading, doing jobs on the forum for btc, sig campaigns or lending.
they might, relatively, be time and effort intensive but they actually collect coins.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:18:30 AM

Lucky you you've managed to cut your losses. As for me I had really busy month or two only to find out a couple of days ago that GH prices have tanked and the payouts squeezed so much that I've lost more than half of what I've invested for. Pulled out what remains I have left before this announcement came by. No one really does profit from mining except these big companies.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ashkanb

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:33:04 AM

Lucky you you've managed to cut your losses. As for me I had really busy month or two only to find out a couple of days ago that GH prices have tanked and the payouts squeezed so much that I've lost more than half of what I've invested for. Pulled out what remains I have left before this announcement came by. No one really does profit from mining except these big companies.

don't even remotely worry! i did all that with genesis!   Lips sealed

once i realized i'm not gonna return more than 40~50% of my initial investment in genesis,
i dumped all my genesis revenue into hashnest only to add some more losses to it : ))
eventually i came to my senses!

i could have bought 3 msi r7 370 with the same money;
not only i'd've returned my investment, i'd've made a reasonably large profit by now.
but meh.. i learnt sth eventually, so yeah..
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:03:53 AM

Well mining i general hasn't been profitable in a few months now.

http://imgur.com/WxMW6Ah
You can see the difficulty did catch up the price. Since it is march I expect them to have a miner (finally that can compete with Spondoolies Tech miner)
They have a miner which outcompetes the S7 by 2 a few months ago. Hashnest/Bitmain only launch/ sell their second hand stuff if they need money.

So, yes a new miner is to be expected.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:47:59 AM

Well mining i general hasn't been profitable in a few months now.

http://imgur.com/WxMW6Ah
You can see the difficulty did catch up the price. Since it is march I expect them to have a miner (finally that can compete with Spondoolies Tech miner)
They have a miner which outcompetes the S7 by 2 a few months ago. Hashnest/Bitmain only launch/ sell their second hand stuff if they need money.

So, yes a new miner is to be expected.

So the next cycle begins. Maybe I can kind of profit by reserving that new miner for HashNest then dumping it the moment it gets available.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:50:01 AM

So, what s the news? Any confirmation?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 08:54:57 AM

So, what s the news? Any confirmation?

Not yet, i will update here if i get any private message from them. You shoudl be able to see their news @bitmaintalk too (ref https://enforum.bitmain.com/ )

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:42:19 PM

That might be what the announcement was about. I had this messge today in my dashboard.

As a token of appreciation for being our valued customer, HashNest would like to issue you a special $115 discount coupon towards the purchase of a new Antminer S7. All customers who purchased an S7 in SHOP are eligible for this promotion (S7 purchased from MARKET are beyond the promotion) . One S7 hold can receive one coupon, for customers who hold on1150G S5 hash power are also involved in .

To take advantage of this limited time offer, simply log in to your HashNest account and go to the [coupon ]button which will appear under the [talk ]button. On this page you can view any coupons that have been added to your account. If you’re eligible for the promotion, the coupon will be automatically deposited -- no further action is required to get this offer.

For S5 hashing holders ,you can claim the coupon for purchase S7 instead choose to redeem them. Also , One S5 redemption can convert one S7 coupon.

Coupon redeem period: between April 1, 2016 and the end of S5 redemption.

Coupon Expiry date : It  will last 40days since you get coupon.

The coupon can not transfer,withdraw and transact into others. HashNest reserve the right to explain the terms of the event.

Don’t wait to take advantage of this special deal. Stock is limited and the coupon will expire in a few weeks.

As always, HashNest values your loyalty and we look forward to building lasting relationships with all of our customers. This coupon is one way we can say thank you for making what we do possible.

All the best,
HashNest

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:46:08 PM

That might be what the announcement was about. I had this messge today in my dashboard.

As a token of appreciation for being our valued customer, HashNest would like to issue you a special $115 discount coupon towards the purchase of a new Antminer S7. All customers who purchased an S7 in SHOP are eligible for this promotion (S7 purchased from MARKET are beyond the promotion) . One S7 hold can receive one coupon, for customers who hold on1150G S5 hash power are also involved in .

To take advantage of this limited time offer, simply log in to your HashNest account and go to the [coupon ]button which will appear under the [talk ]button. On this page you can view any coupons that have been added to your account. If you’re eligible for the promotion, the coupon will be automatically deposited -- no further action is required to get this offer.

For S5 hashing holders ,you can claim the coupon for purchase S7 instead choose to redeem them. Also , One S5 redemption can convert one S7 coupon.

Coupon redeem period: between April 1, 2016 and the end of S5 redemption.

Coupon Expiry date : It  will last 40days since you get coupon.

The coupon can not transfer,withdraw and transact into others. HashNest reserve the right to explain the terms of the event.

Don’t wait to take advantage of this special deal. Stock is limited and the coupon will expire in a few weeks.

As always, HashNest values your loyalty and we look forward to building lasting relationships with all of our customers. This coupon is one way we can say thank you for making what we do possible.

All the best,
HashNest

Yes got the same, so that's both S5 redeem announcement and S7 coupons...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: