Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:53:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Btcnpay.com Pay on any online shop with bitcoin! We are hiring!  (Read 1370 times)
Btcnpay (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Btcnpay.com Pay everywhere with bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:59:29 PM

Dear forum users!

We are pleased to present you Btcnpay.com Pay everywhere with bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin

Buy anything at Ebay, Amazon and millions of bitcoin non-accepting online stores.

+ No credit card
+ No bank account
+ No PayPal
+ No local currency
+ No Sign-Ups
+ No Merchant account
+ Anonymous Shopping

Avoid identity theft, exchange fees, hassle, registration, identification, transactions...

Avoid wasting time & money.

We are looking for digital marketers, copywriters and webdevelopers! Contact us on https://www.btcnpay.com/contact  Wink

Btcnpay.com Pay Everywhere with Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Freddynic159

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:23:45 PM

It looks interesting, is a shame that in my country don't get shipments, but I like that people take the initiative to create this type of services.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:34:10 PM

Dear forum users!

We are pleased to present you Btcnpay.com Pay everywhere with bitcoin, litecoin and dogecoin

Buy anything at Ebay, Amazon and millions of bitcoin non-accepting online stores.

+ No credit card
+ No bank account
+ No PayPal
+ No local currency
+ No Sign-Ups
+ No Merchant account
+ Anonymous Shopping

Avoid identity theft, exchange fees, hassle, registration, identification, transactions...

Avoid wasting time & money.

We are looking for digital marketers, copywriters and webdevelopers! Contact us on https://www.btcnpay.com/contact  Wink

Isn't your fee a little bit high? I think 5% fee is high starting this service, then minimum fee is 7USD, so if i want to buy something 1$ i should pay +7 USD extra as a fee?
Btcnpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:48:29 PM

@Freddynic159 Thank you for your support!

@ivanst776 Our fees are the lowest at the moment. Snapcard takes 0.5% and the Currency exchange fee is 2.50%. So we only keep 1.99% on the 4.99% commision for orders in USD.
Orders in Euro have a smaller fee: 2.37%

https://www.btcnpay.com/fees

We will give a free 25 Euro gift to any senior member who is willing to vouch for our service!

Just comment below with the product URL of your choice Smiley

thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:17:29 PM

@ivanst776 Our fees are the lowest at the moment. Snapcard takes 0.5% and the Currency exchange fee is 2.50%. So we only keep 1.99% on the 4.99% commision for orders in USD.

We will give a free 25 Euro gift to any senior member who is willing to vouch for our service!

Isn't this called bribery? I have this screenshotted just in case this gets deleted.
Btcnpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 11:50:02 AM

We want to prove we are legit by sending an order for free? Do you know any better way to do it?

ReLoad

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:57:41 AM

interesting service. I will watch with keep admiration.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:19:34 PM

Idea of this service is really great and I like it very much. This is the service I was looking for. But I have couple question:

1. How exactly you can guarantee that you process orders? I mean, you can take our BTC run with it and never go back.
2. What countries are supported by your service. I can't imagine you are processing order from some local e-shops.

I would like to test your service, but for now I would rather wait and see how it will go for other users until I try it myself.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:02:33 PM

Kind of like purse.io with lots of shops to choose from and not dependent on other users, not bad but it will take time before users start trusting you (don't blame them), also my concerns are similar when buying from purse.io, what if the ordered stuff was bought from not so legit payment methods.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Btcnpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 02:54:54 PM

We will give a free 25 Euro gift to any senior member to prove we are legit!

Just comment below with the product URL of your choice. The most original one will be accepted!

Good luck  Smiley

Btcnpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 03:05:44 PM

Idea of this service is really great and I like it very much. This is the service I was looking for. But I have couple question:

1. How exactly you can guarantee that you process orders? I mean, you can take our BTC run with it and never go back.
2. What countries are supported by your service. I can't imagine you are processing order from some local e-shops.

I would like to test your service, but for now I would rather wait and see how it will go for other users until I try it myself.

1. I suggest you make a small order first and see for yourself. Our reputation is very important to us.
2. We can order from any online store that takes international credit cards or paypal.

Try comment a product worth 25 Euro below and maybe you will get it for free.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:34:28 PM

Isn't this called bribery? I have this screenshotted just in case this gets deleted.

No. This is not. There is a lot of people who provide free version of their product to get 'vouches' from high ranking members of this forums. Unless the seller specifically wanted positive feedback, nothing is wrong - at least from my (and many others) point of view.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Btcnpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 05:09:37 PM

Thank you jacktheking for pointing it out.

I'm raising it to 30 Euro (or 30 USD) since no one left a comment.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:16:26 PM

Quote from: jacktheking
Your site template look similar to All4BTC. I previously used All4BTC to buy a phone case from Ebay that Amazon.com do not have and everything went smooth.

No we are independent from them, and we have lower fees!  Smiley

Hmm. Then why are you using similar template? I think I will give it a go, so anything at Amazon.com below 25 USD will be free right?

A hero member (above Senior member) could receive the 'free 25 USD' too right?

Yes, Anyone with more than 10 posts is welcome.  Wink

I'd suggest you to keep it Senior Member and above. There is a lot of people with ten posts. Even if they posted (positive) feedback about your service, no one would believe someone with low rank.

One can easily believe Senior Member and above feedback - especially Legendary and Staff.

Somehow these posts were deleted from another thread when the topic was removed. Did not receive any message from the moderating team at all. Thought it may be good if I post here. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Btcnpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 05:57:40 PM

Please comment on the other thread if you want the free gift: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411009.0

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:09:25 PM

This look more like purse.io stuff to me apart from been run by only one person, you need to tell people here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1411009.0 that you only buy from amazon and ebay and not newegg.

Btcnpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 11:34:45 AM

We also buy from newegg and any other web store that takes credit cards or paypal.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:53:54 PM

You have started a very good service for peoples who want to buy things for btc from web's most trusted marketplaces, like ebay and amazon. Your service and effort is very interesting and it will help lots of people here. Because lots of people want to buy things with bitcoin and these sites aren't accepting bitcoin yet. We really need a service like this.
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:39:04 AM

this looks like a complete copy of all4btc to me Undecided
why does it look the same? is this related to all4btc in any way?
https://all4btc.com/
all4btc offers the same service since 2014 I think.
and they provide full names and adress.

I would be carefull with this one here.
better use the original till this is clarified.
fees are also the same.

Edit:
all4btc was announced in June 2013

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
all4btc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:20:29 AM

Dear bitcoin users,

please be careful with spending your money on btcnpay.

The website btcnpay.com seems to be a cheap copy cat of our established All4btc business. I would consider them as scam.
There's no easy way to identify the owners of Btcnpay.com, because they have no data associated with the domain. Ask yourself whether you trust them, there is no proof of a reliable service.

About All4btc.com:

As wosch76 mentioned, All4btc.com exists since early 2013. Our company is based in Berlin, Germany and we are team of bitcoin entrepreneurs.

All4btc.com makes it possible to order anything (from Amazon and eBay) while paying with bitcoin. We served thousands of customers and fulfilled a transaction volume of a few millions Euros every year. All4btc provides order confirmations, shipment tracking, premium customer support, order invoices and a 100 % money-back-guarantee with refunds. Please check out our How it works" page at About.all4btc.com if you consider shopping online with bitcoin. We order products within 12-24 hours every business day.

Please check out our independent review collection at https://www.trustpilot.com/review/all4btc.com. We got an excellent recommendation status of 9.3/10 points from 31 independent reviews.

Kind regards,
The All4btc Team
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: