Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:32:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] firearms with BTC  (Read 1417 times)
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 06:27:38 PM

5 DEALERS to pick from. I doubt that is all they have for sale. Additionally 15 seconds in google will show you many more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:11:57 PM

depends in law of your country if you want get a firearms... for what I remember such type of txs are not allowed here, and probably if you try to buy with btc, means that in your country is not legal buy with "fiat" and so ... probably this is not the right place.

there are also store on line as suggested but ask before spend money, you can receive bad illusion and receive a "kid gun" Wink

Nope, gun sales happen on the forums frequently, the OP clearly states that they are looking to do things legally, so there is no issue with buying guns. I've seen people buy from dealers like what Tecshare has posted, and also do private sales here. If you are looking to buy direct from another member, you just have to get them to take it into a gun shop that is licensed, fill out some regular paperwork, and for $50 or so (price depending) they will ship it to another gun store and the person buying can pick it up there.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:46:17 PM

depends in law of your country if you want get a firearms... for what I remember such type of txs are not allowed here, and probably if you try to buy with btc, means that in your country is not legal buy with "fiat" and so ... probably this is not the right place.

there are also store on line as suggested but ask before spend money, you can receive bad illusion and receive a "kid gun" Wink

Nope, gun sales happen on the forums frequently, the OP clearly states that they are looking to do things legally, so there is no issue with buying guns. I've seen people buy from dealers like what Tecshare has posted, and also do private sales here. If you are looking to buy direct from another member, you just have to get them to take it into a gun shop that is licensed, fill out some regular paperwork, and for $50 or so (price depending) they will ship it to another gun store and the person buying can pick it up there.

Thank you for this reply.

But this means that I from EU can use this forum to buy (illegally in my country) some firearms?

In my country is illegal ( and difficult) buy firearms this info is really interesting Smiley
whysoanon

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

I atleast try to sell stuff

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:56:05 AM

Oh geez about a year ago i remember seeing a poor fella who couldnt throw guns at people on here for bitcoin..
I wish i could remember his username or URL

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 05:22:07 AM

But this means that I from EU can use this forum to buy (illegally in my country) some firearms?

In my country is illegal ( and difficult) buy firearms this info is really interesting Smiley

I am pretty sure customs would have you in a cage fairly quickly if you tried.
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:33:20 PM

I am pretty sure customs would have you in a cage fairly quickly if you tried.

Hey, Unless 3D printers are banned over there, you can always print one.  Wink

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:13:46 PM

I don't know what the big deal is? I buy all my guns with bitcoin now. I like central Texas gun works best, they are fast, helpful, carry a full line. I have bought three or four guns from them and had no problems.

There is nothing "dark web" about it. You will still be subject to the many, many laws required to buy. The only difference is paying with bitcoin. Oh, and the price is 3% lower when paying with bitcoin since credit card fees are not part of the deal!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: