Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:00:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (SC) Sia Speculation  (Read 8462 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:29:59 AM

http://forum.sia.tech/topic/185/1-0-update-june-28th-release-with-graphical-ui

1.0 release was delayed.

Taek  ADMINS 3 days ago

We've decided as a team to delay the 1.0 release until June 28th, for two primary reasons.

We want the 1.0 release to have a GUI.
We want the 1.0 release to have a wallet that unlocks instantly instead of taking 5+ minutes.
For this reason, 1.0 is being delayed, but will be released with both of those features in place. In addition, we should be able to get a number of wallet recovery and consolidation features polished which currently only have weak support.

For developers waiting for a stable API, we plan on having a stable API sooner than June 28th, perhaps as early as June 14th. We appreciate your patience as we take the time to make sure things are done correctly.

v0.6.1 is almost complete, there is a bug that needs to be fixed before we can create the RC, but the first release candidate should be available early next week. The primary feature in v0.6.1 is renter renewing, however we've also fixed a few bugs, fixed a security vulnerability, and made a small number of user experience improvements.

As for speculation. I think we can touch 100 sat this month if the UI works out in a user friendly manner with the 1.0 hype.

{ BitSpill }
ol92

Activity: 445
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:45:21 AM

Oh ye of little faith  Tongue

Even though you missed the boat, it's been great to see your threads and have your support. The votes of confidence that we get from key players in the cryptocurrency space keep us motivated.  We're glad to have gotten so much working already, and excited for what's coming in the next month.

If you have followed Sia you may know that the recent price hike was all down to Yunbi (a large Chinese exchange) listing Siacoin next to a small selection of other alts. So, consider what will happen when 1.0 is launched (and it won't be an "experimental" launch; that is all part of 0.6.x development and testing).

I would say now is a good time to re-enter Sia. It is down that 53-54 sats and seems to have hit a resistance level there. I doubt it will go much lower.

Good luck on whatever path you choose!

I did some soul searching and realized that I needed to diversify a little out of Monero into a couple of other worthwhile projects.  So I swallowed my pride and rebought Sia for 56 satoshi just now.  I expect it could drop to as little as 40 satoshi, but I'm willing to ride that ride.  Smooth is right - the Chinese tech fans can be voracious when they catch wind of a new fascination, and there are a lot of good things (honest good things, not empty hype like some of these recent ICOs) on the horizon for SC. 

So I'm back in for approximately 20 million Sia.  It's a shame I didn't just hold what I had back a couple of months ago, but I won't make that mistake again.  I've seen how many commits you guys have made to the project and I feel like there are good things to come.  Good luck to you for the upcoming June milestone!
I mine and bought sia since almost the begining. But I sold most of my stack around the 20-70 sat, I was convinced sia will go back to 15-20 at least once, especially with the btc rise. It seems I was wrong! Surprising to see it is able to not only remain in the 50-70 range  but to break out to new range with the current btc rise.

americanpegasus (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:49:44 AM

Holy wow.  87 satoshi and still going.....  Shocked 

In fact this pattern looks a lot like a larger fractal of the previous pattern.  Could we see a massive volume green candle in the next few days? 

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:19:55 AM

I don't even...

#trading on the Sia slack is just as confused, with 1.0 being delayed speculation was for a small drop not a sudden rise. It's madness in there.

{ BitSpill }
doitASAP

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:30:49 AM

Will  offical Siacoin wallet be released this June?
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:34:46 AM

Will  offical Siacoin wallet be released this June?

The plan is for 1.0 and a GUI wallet to release on June 28th or thereabouts

{ BitSpill }
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:36:38 AM

Have fees been paid to Sianote holders yet? How does that work?
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:58:46 AM

I feel like I'm the only one watching this.  Sia is going nuts over on Yunbi.  We are about to break 100 satoshi!   Shocked

edit: There she blows - 100 satoshi!  WOW

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:53:56 AM

Fees automatically go to the Sia Funds as they happen on the chain.

If you are referring to the actual Sia Notes from back on NXT those are invalid and had to be exchanged for Sia Funds by June 2015 when the block chain kicked off.

{ BitSpill }
meme magic

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:13:53 AM

If you are referring to the actual Sia Notes from back on NXT those are invalid and had to be exchanged for Sia Funds by June 2015 when the block chain kicked off.

Yeah Im wondering too.

i exchanged on nxt, got the key from then, but how to send it or see how many sia its been paid?
guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:34:53 AM

I wish i hadn't sell most of my sia at 55 satoshi

it ain't much but it's honest work
meme magic

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:57:17 AM

Yeah Im wondering too.

i exchanged on nxt, got the key from then, but how to send it or see how many sia its been paid?

ffs nevermind.

wow.

nothing works, surprise!

pre-alpha sw  Roll Eyes

plz shorten your filenames, i can't even get your stuff to work on linux or windows without pissing myself off enough to forget about sia for another few months  Grin
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:57:35 AM

Yeah Im wondering too.

Is there a sia blockexplorer for sia coins & sia funds?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:47:00 PM

Yeah Im wondering too.

Is there a sia blockexplorer for sia coins & sia funds?

http://explore.sia.tech

{ BitSpill }
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:47:04 PM

The Chinese are still attacking the bid after some consolidation in the 90's.  Up to 114 on Polo.

Mfw:

Monerobuyer0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:02:16 PM

Okay pegasus, you were right and I made money.  What should I put this Sia money into now (aside from Monero of course, which I already did).
americanpegasus (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:15:31 PM

Okay pegasus, you were right and I made money.  What should I put this Sia money into now (aside from Monero of course, which I already did).

I am not registered to give financial advice.  No one should ever listen to me because I have consistently been proven a fool who understands neither markets nor math.  I blew up my trading account buying penny stocks, then I blew it up buying Facebook puts.  Then after I scraped together some more money I blew it up going all in on Dogecoin and Nyancoin.  Only a fool would listen to what I have to say. 

That being said, I own three things right now - Monero, SIA, and IOC.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:27:54 PM

Wow, amazing trading day.  Could we see 100 satoshi this month?  Go go YUNBI power friends!

yea, your hope comes true now, SIA coin already break 100sat @ poloniex, maybe it can go higher to 500sat?  Grin Grin Grin, i hope so that will happen
Monerobuyer0

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:09:24 AM

I am not registered to give financial advice.  No one should ever listen to me because I have consistently been proven a fool who understands neither markets nor math.  I blew up my trading account buying penny stocks, then I blew it up buying Facebook puts.  Then after I scraped together some more money I blew it up going all in on Dogecoin and Nyancoin.  Only a fool would listen to what I have to say. 

That being said, I own three things right now - Monero, SIA, and IOC.

Wow, IOC is rocketing already.

I got some extra Monero from my SC sale.  Very nice.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:48:11 PM

SIACOIN RIP

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: