Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:19:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] PiggyBank - Earn Ethereum Forever!  (Read 6025 times)
jmendozaf

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:46:52 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 01:39:45 AM by jmendozaf

I sent 0.47 Ether and I have is error:Warning! An error occured during contract execution. Out Of Gas  Transaction  0x3a9c5b6325f128f11c6f5edb0d38bd3256c734526704292006fb693b60fcf270  (ready I use the wallet Jaxx andoid and there no problem  Grin Smiley )
kartel616

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:20:08 AM

interesting, nice system.

i`ll gonna buy ethereum soon and invest in this.

jmendozaf

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:27:53 AM

noobhelper178 please report that ethereumwallet It doesn't work, if you can not use the Wallet Ethereum official, Jaxx Wallet Android works good, also this the  version Jaxx Wallet IOS, Jaxx Wallet Windows and Linux, please excuse my English Grin
newrad

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:09:35 AM

Smart idea. The only way this will continue to work forever is if everyone promotes this.

The more you promote it, the more you will make in the long run because you constantly need new investors... Hopefully Eth Piggybank gets a website and some youtube videos explaining the process to new people.

I see many Eth ponzis coming in the future, but there will only be a few successful ones.

Donate: 1Arwzha3tci23dC6XAZLSwNt6RQ6vj37au
newrad

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:16:16 AM

I have a question for the creator, so if one were to make multiple deposits from the same ETH address, the contract would pretty much send you 3% multiple times on each of the different initial deposits is that correct?

jw_industry

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:39:53 AM

is this the same as piggy coin?
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:43:06 AM

where I put my wallet address? Huh

What do you mean, i dont understand

Until the Balance is higher than 0 , payments will go out!

How is the payout hierarchy?

Are people who deposited first, being paid first?

Yes, the order of payment is the order of deposit.

The those that deposited first get paid first, and so it goes on.

But everyone gets paid  after more people deposit.

Can you explain a bit better? Where is the ETH coming from?

Deposit amounts arent equal, and after the balance goes to 0, which will be very far in the future, it just pauses the system until more people deposit.

So if the system has to payout 100 ether to an investor in the line and there is only 10 ether in balance, then it waits for another 90 ether, and then it will be paid out

You can track deposits/payouts here:
https://etherscan.io/address/0xdcb13FA157eeBF22dDC8C9aA1d6E394810De6FA3

AFter seeing full concept and reply , if their is no more investor then what will happen to the investor who have invested their ETH.

Most of the reply are from Newbies , this is smelling some fishy i think, and even one of the user gave a full details about the investment and it is clear that in on certain point your bank will become negative,

So now i am confirm that this is a scam scheme to scam user.

Beware users who ever is going to invest it. its a ponzi scheme to scam.
newrad

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:22:45 AM

But everyone gets paid  after more people deposit.

Deposit amounts arent equal, and after the balance goes to 0, which will be very far in the future, it just pauses the system until more people deposit.

So if the system has to payout 100 ether to an investor in the line and there is only 10 ether in balance, then it waits for another 90 ether, and then it will be paid out

AFter seeing full concept and reply , if their is no more investor then what will happen to the investor who have invested their ETH.

Most of the reply are from Newbies , this is smelling some fishy i think, and even one of the user gave a full details about the investment and it is clear that in on certain point your bank will become negative,

It is indeed a Ponzi, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam.
The contract is viewable by the public.

You must realize that the Ponzi is fully automated, therefore as long as new investors come in everyone will get their money.

If no new users come in, the users who've already invested will not receive anything until new investors come in. That's how a Ponzi works. It takes full cooperation of everyone, and trust in the contract.

That's why I said that those who wish to continue to profit from the Piggybank should consider doing their part in introducing new investors.

noobhelper178 (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:01:01 AM

Please help me i sent my eth from poloniex.
Is the contractl just send my eth back to polo cold storage?  Huh

Sorry, there is nothing I can do, i cant touch the contract, that is why it's transparent.

The profit was sent back to poloniex's address, so better contact them to get your coins.

I sent 0.47 Ether and I have is error:Warning! An error occured during contract execution. Out Of Gas  Transaction  0x3a9c5b6325f128f11c6f5edb0d38bd3256c734526704292006fb693b60fcf270  (ready I use the wallet Jaxx andoid and there no problem  Grin Smiley )

Need to send more gas, just send bigger fees, or use the Mist wallet.

noobhelper178 please report that ethereumwallet It doesn't work, if you can not use the Wallet Ethereum official, Jaxx Wallet Android works good, also this the  version Jaxx Wallet IOS, Jaxx Wallet Windows and Linux, please excuse my English Grin

Mist wallet works, i used it to create it, and test it, it works fine, just add higher fee's if it's rejected:

https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases

I have a question for the creator, so if one were to make multiple deposits from the same ETH address, the contract would pretty much send you 3% multiple times on each of the different initial deposits is that correct?

Yes.

You send  1 ether , you get  0.03 ether

You send again 5 ether , you get 0.15 ether

After 2 deposits you will earn 0.18 ether, forever after people after you deposit!

noobhelper178 (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:04:44 AM

No, i dont know what is that.

No, all the balance will be paid out eventually.

There are some contracts that have bad programmers, and programmed their contracts that the funds are locked there forever.

This is not the case with PIGGYBANK, i have tested the code rigurously, and it works perfectly, the balance will be paid out after a while.

You must realize that the Ponzi is fully automated, therefore as long as new investors come in everyone will get their money.

If no new users come in, the users who've already invested will not receive anything until new investors come in. That's how a Ponzi works. It takes full cooperation of everyone, and trust in the contract.

That's why I said that those who wish to continue to profit from the Piggybank should consider doing their part in introducing new investors.

Yep, i have no control over it at this point, that is why it's transparent.

That is how ethereum works, so you dont need to trust me, only trust the code, which you can review anytime.
BetGod

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:41:55 AM

Wow it's insane, i am  getting paid big time, i deposited a couple of hours ago and already made 130% profit, all paid to my address Cheesy

Thank you OP for making this investment game!  Grin
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:56:01 AM

noobhelper178 please report that ethereumwallet It doesn't work, if you can not use the Wallet Ethereum official, Jaxx Wallet Android works good, also this the  version Jaxx Wallet IOS, Jaxx Wallet Windows and Linux, please excuse my English Grin

you need to use

https://www.myetherwallet.com/#offline-transaction    not send transaction

for sending eth to contract, you must use https://www.myetherwallet.com/#offline-transaction

IOTA
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:58:54 AM

interseting game  Wink

will send some eth

IOTA
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:05:01 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 10:26:16 AM by d57heinz

But everyone gets paid  after more people deposit.

That's why I said that those who wish to continue to profit from the Piggybank should consider doing their part in introducing new investors>>suckers!  

The OP and friends are the only ones that stand to make anything because if you dont do "YOUR part" which is scamming more suckers. then you will lose your invest.. How is this good image for ethereum??  And why cant you put your time to good use instead of always trying to make a cheap dollar??  

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:16:24 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 01:03:00 PM by DoctorBugsBunny

No, i dont know what is that.

No, all the balance will be paid out eventually.

There are some contracts that have bad programmers, and programmed their contracts that the funds are locked there forever.

This is not the case with PIGGYBANK, i have tested the code rigurously, and it works perfectly, the balance will be paid out after a while.

Yep, i have no control over it at this point, that is why it's transparent.

That is how ethereum works, so you dont need to trust me, only trust the code, which you can review anytime.

What do you mean by eventually? I have only been paid out once, and I was one of the early investors. Where are my other payouts?

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:00:05 PM

Interesting, i`m getting paid tomorrow, so i`ll just buy ethereum and invest in this.

I would like a ethereum income for myself, and this looks perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Op does this mean that i will earn from this forever??

OMG, this game has become very popular.

I just got my payment, and have bought 10 BTC with it, now i`m gonna buy ETH and invest in Piggybank.

I regret that i could not invest earlier, but now i`m ready to make big money  Cool
DoctorBugsBunny

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:04:06 PM

Interesting, i`m getting paid tomorrow, so i`ll just buy ethereum and invest in this.

I would like a ethereum income for myself, and this looks perfect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Op does this mean that i will earn from this forever??

OMG, this game has become very popular.

I just got my payment, and have bought 10 BTC with it, now i`m gonna buy ETH and invest in Piggybank.

I regret that i could not invest earlier, but now i`m ready to make big money  Cool

I would advise not investing until OP clarifies why I have not received my other payouts.

newrad

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:06:03 PM

But everyone gets paid  after more people deposit.

That's why I said that those who wish to continue to profit from the Piggybank should consider doing their part in introducing new investors>>suckers!  

The OP and friends are the only ones that stand to make anything because if you dont do "YOUR part" which is scamming more suckers. then you will lose your invest.. How is this good image for ethereum??  And why cant you put your time to good use instead of always trying to make a cheap dollar??  

Best Regards
d57heinz

It's not a scam.

Since you feel this is a "scam", provide valid proof.
Show me where in the ethereum contract there is a scam.

This is a public, automated, contract on the ethereum system, therefore if it were a scam you should easily be able to identify it.

Coconuter

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:06:53 PM

I message the developer... in where i deposited ether 15hours ago and it shows on log!  Around 10 minutes later has a log saying  that it sent me 3% of my initial investment  but i didnt received nothing on my wallet.

Since my initial investment i guess over 25 new people invested on Piggy Bank or even more... and even so nothing was sent to my wallet...

DoctorBugsBunny

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:15:14 PM

I message the developer... in where i deposited ether 15hours ago and it shows on log!  Around 10 minutes later has a log saying  that it sent me 3% of my initial investment  but i didnt received nothing on my wallet.

Since my initial investment i guess over 25 new people invested on Piggy Bank or even more... and even so nothing was sent to my wallet...

I have only received one payout, but ever since then I have not received anything. I advise people not to invest until op clarifies this.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: