Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ETH] PiggyBank - Earn Ethereum Forever!  (Read 6020 times)
Polly Stripe

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:08:52 PM

I have received only 1 payment for 24 hours (3%), while your address receives payments always. All new investors get 3% and then - nothing, but your address is always gets coins from new investors - only your address and 3% for new investors. What about old investors? So, what do you say?

The reason is because someone made a very large deposit on that transaction and there was enough after the astronomical fees to pay out some investors.

The majority of the money will continue to go directly to the owner until another idiot comes along and puts in a very large amount (larger than the fees value saved in the contract).

Stop sending your ETH to this fool. Save it for slockit dao or just turn off your computer for now, you obviously can't understand any of this even when i've put the proof right in front of you.

The code:

Code:
fees += amount / 33;

ensures the owner always gets most of the deposits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rytharr

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:33:46 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2016, 02:45:50 PM by Rytharr

Waiting for you to prove me wrong newbie.

Ok here is your proof:

LATEST DEPOSIT:  (14.97)

https://www.etherchain.org/tx/0x6605658e2a9d852e0fd98f32735bd92e1a62e8968ca0142bf64953b26c43ef2c

LATEST PAYOUT FROM THAT DEPOSIT:  (9.95)

https://www.etherchain.org/tx/0x8f6bb1406be65d15880611fe0e8ec8920145fc634c7f6fdb15da4850aaab7434

I got 0% comission from that,it all went to investors!
Are you really this dumb? The transaction for 14.97 didnt even go through since it wasn't sent with enough gas. That 9.95 payout is to YOUR ACCOUNT.  edit: The payout link you posted shows 9eth going to 0xf303bde76a364  and funny thing Contract Creator:   0xf303bde76a364
Odien

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:35:14 PM

At least, if this is really based on a Smart Contract, there's no possibility for the owner to shut it down. Maybe, if this attracts a big number of people, it can works.
Rytharr

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:44:22 PM

At least, if this is really based on a Smart Contract, there's no possibility for the owner to shut it down. Maybe, if this attracts a big number of people, it can works.

Have you not read any of the comments before you? This contract is flawed and the creator gets pretty much all ether. just look that the transaction log and see all the 9eth payouts going to him only.
contractcoordinator

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:56:23 PM

Smart contracts designed to fool stupid people. If you send ETH to 0xdcb13FA157eeBF22dDC8C9aA1d6E394810De6FA3 here is something to do while you wait to get paid back. Learn how to read the code. You will have PLENTY of time...
clangtrump

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:13:23 PM

I`ve reprogrammed the code and added extra features to this. All bugs fixed, small fees.

I will post my version of this game soon, stay tuned!  Wink

Dont send more money to this guy wait until my game comes out.
tubbyjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:15:31 PM

Guys, do not send your ethers to this, the "creator" is a scam-artist. He clearly copied an Ethereum doubler, changed it up so it gives you tiny percentages rather than doubling or anything, and at the same time, he DOUBLES his fee after every transaction:

fees += amount / 33;  

fees += means the first transaction will take 3%, next will takes 6% fees, next will takes 9% and so on, so he is infinitely increasing his fee amount. This person either had no idea what they were doing, and did no testing on this, or is a pure scam artist.

You should all request a refund, but it is too late from what I see, the owner has already shapeshifted his Ether into oher coins.

PLEASE REPORT THIS TO A MOD OR ADMIN!!!

You can verify the scam for yourself here http://etherscan.io/address/0xf303bde76a36411b7c0459efdd2e5f7069964203#internaltx
Xexen4

Activity: 756
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:23:54 PM

Guys, do not send your ethers to this, the "creator" is a scam-artist. He clearly copied an Ethereum doubler, changed it up so it gives you tiny percentages rather than doubling or anything, and at the same time, he DOUBLES his fee after every transaction:

fees += amount / 33;  

fees += means the first transaction will take 3%, next will takes 6% fees, next will takes 9% and so on, so he is infinitely increasing his fee amount. This person either had no idea what they were doing, and did no testing on this, or is a pure scam artist.

You should all request a refund, but it is too late from what I see, the owner has already shapeshifted his Ether into oher coins.

PLEASE REPORT THIS TO A MOD OR ADMIN!!!

You can verify the scam for yourself here http://etherscan.io/address/0xf303bde76a36411b7c0459efdd2e5f7069964203#internaltx

good point. any proof to working as you said?
clangtrump

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:30:37 PM

I`ve reprogrammed the code and added extra features to this. All bugs fixed, small fees.

I will post my version of this game soon, stay tuned!  Wink

Dont send more money to this guy wait until my game comes out.

Ok guys forget about piggybank, join my investment game that works 100% and earns you 6% forever!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1413721.0
newrad

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:17:15 PM

I've only gotten one 3% payout so far.... Can you please give me my .9 ETH back and make another PiggyBank that is written better?

Donate: 1Arwzha3tci23dC6XAZLSwNt6RQ6vj37au
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:19:36 AM

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:59:59 PM

PSA regarding Ponzis

Ponzi schemes are ‘get rich quick’ investment scams which pay returns to investors from their own money, or from money paid in by subsequent investors. There is no actual investment scheme as the fraudsters siphon off the money for themselves.

A fraudster places an advertisement for a non-existent investment that offers extraordinary returns in a short space of time. Most Ponzis running here do not hesitate to call out they are a Ponzi. After receiving the promised returns on their investment, the first investors start to spread the word to family and friends. In this way, the scheme gains credibility.Because the money isn’t invested in any kind of investment vehicle, there are no profits. Instead, the first investors are simply paid out from the money paid in by new investors.

Ponzi schemes are created for all levels of income, and have taken in investors in the top bracket as well as those on middle and low levels.
Typically, the fraudster will vanish with investors’ money, so the system eventually collapses with later investors receiving nothing - including their initial investment.
Because every Ponzi scheme makes no profit, they collapse sooner or later. You are very unlikely to recover any lost money.

Protect yourself against Ponzi schemes

- If you’re considering any type of investment, always remember: if it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
- There’s no such thing as a ‘guaranteed risk-free’ investment - high returns can only be achieved with high risk.
- Ponzi fraudsters use vague technical jargon to describe their non-existent investments, such as ‘high yield investment program’ or ‘global currency arbitrage’. This language is most of the times designed to dazzle you.
- Using hard-sell techniques, fraudsters will try to pressure you into making rushed decisions, giving you no time to consider the nature of the investment. (Not so common here)
- As with many fraudulent schemes, you are encouraged to keep your investment secret to ensure you receive maximum returns. This allows the fraudsters to hide the real nature of their scheme.

Ponzi’s are illegal in some country’s. Because of the nature of things we have to deal with people crying they have lost their money sooner or later.

I decided to -ve the operator and supporters of this Ponzi that go on with their shady business after I have posted this.

In simple terms:

This is just another Ponzi Scam! Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation support or encouragement for this scam will be tagged with negative trust, for proving they wish to help the scammers operate this Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen from other users. Thereby proving they are not trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

NOTE: This is a pre written Text taken from different websites and from here, it is used to bring the matter to your attention. I am aware that this Ponzi might has been running for some time, I just decided to not ignore it any longer. Basically I do so because I am sick of seeing people get burned and operator running away with other people’s money. If you start to hate me because I have chosen to tag people here, while Ponzi XYZ is still running, feel free to bring other Ponzi’s to my attention.

Thank you!

Thank you.. I tried to warn them many pages back!.  im so sick of this shit and its rampant in crypto.. Id say its worse than the wild west could ever think of. Access to so many people looking to get rich quick.. Well i'm here to tell you it doesn't happen.  Except for the guy that creates the scam.  unfortunately! quit participating in these scams and it will quit reinforcing the bad behaviour!    If you are aware of an investment opportunity that might be a Ponzi scheme, contact the SEC by phone at (800) 732-0330 or submit a tip online at sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtmlhttps://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm    honestly i think if this board doesnt start actively doing something about all these scams they are going to end up being held liable.. as they are facilitating the place and just watch it go on unabated.

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
Coconuter

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:41:47 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 02:52:50 PM by Coconuter

d57heinz,

Indeed this forum is in some way helping scammers...

Like one of my first access on this forum and i enter and see this Piggy Bank join fast or you will loose the train....  Even more with other members of the gang being more senior members with more Posts encouraging saying they received the money back... Its very misleading for newbies...  

Newbies enter... a BIG Forum like this supporting this kind of posts and letting the scam post run...  Senior members of the gang with more posts saying how good this is and that they deposited and received xxx times more...

So this forum is facilitating scams.  This should be reviewed by moderators so no more people get scammed.... This scammers only do this and waist theyre time because they catch newbies every week and moderators dont BAN the scammer gang!  
BetGod

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 07:45:47 PM

this game sucks, i`m not investing here anymore
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: