Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE!] Looking for a casual online job!  (Read 790 times)
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:41:05 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 08:03:23 PM by Decoded

Hey guys, I'm on the market for some extra income. I'm looking specifically for a live chat job, or support /sales agent. It doesn't have to be a casual job, maybe 3 hours a day.

I am fluent in English, and can give samples of my writing.

I live in Australia.

I will try to answer every question that comes my way.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:02:45 PM

Bump! I can also do writing jobs! I can do $3-$5 per 500 word article!

Thanks!

BYOBANK

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:56:26 PM

BTC I am starting a new high end bitcoin essentials ecommerce site, launching in a few days Bitcoinkey.xyz We sell  , BTC ATM , Mining Hardware , LOAD BTC onto any visa card as a service,official reseller for KeepKey [imghttps://www.keepkey.com/keepkey/design/?source=google-s&gclid=Cj0KEQjwoM63BRDK_bf4_MeV3ZEBEiQAuQWqkcJv8idOPCtXRKggsJjULruW5PASn_FuEgUk_dzFU0QaAl5d8P8HAQ
][/img]

So , I would be willing to offer you a performance base inbound sales position. Example  We sell our btc atms for 3500 usd you would make 5% of the sales. I am getting 15 to 20 leads a week and have not even really advertised. So, between that and the new Purse.io featured merchant invite I got , to sell our Solar PoweredBTC[/email] Bitcoin mining Farm Systems  via amazon, you could also sign up to be a affiliate on amazon. Blog about and tweet, and post on my 7 different websites promoting and talking about the products and how they are changing the btc, adoption etc  embed your affiliate link. Get paid by amazon, 10% of sale and my own 3% as it would be my products .   I got the DIALPAD voip hd phone system so you wouldbe able to answer sales calls, and any strategic partner enquiry and handle the sale or transfer to myself.

I am NOT a coder but a really good marketer and business developer, I work with a startup called cr yptoprime.io as a Regional adviser
  https://cryptoprime.io/index.php?ref=BYOBANK   you can promote as an affiliate earn 6% per deposit, I earned 4800 plus last month from just my referall link.  It it a cloud mining and trading as a service that earns the client about 4% a day I deposited 10 btc I make .489 btc daily doing nothing. 
 So , to be really honest man. I got ALOT of things to CASUALLY make you money, or bitcoin and it will helpmeout as I am really stretched out now.   See me on twitter @DACSTACK @BTCVISA @BITCOIN4SOLAR   www.SunBitKit.com 

ok , reply back with your thoughts, I sell btc and buy btc on a few exchanges daily, I could get you to help me spot deals. Split profit with you 20% if it goes good.  I would gues at minimum you can make 750 usd week if you really put your heart,head into it and once you see what and why we are doing all this you may want to put in more than 3 hours a day. 

OK,
Cheers
@SolarBrokers on SKYPE 
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:45:05 AM

BTC I am starting a new high end bitcoin essentials ecommerce site, launching in a few days Bitcoinkey.xyz We sell  , BTC ATM , Mining Hardware , LOAD BTC onto any visa card as a service,official reseller for KeepKey [imghttps://www.keepkey.com/keepkey/design/?source=google-s&gclid=Cj0KEQjwoM63BRDK_bf4_MeV3ZEBEiQAuQWqkcJv8idOPCtXRKggsJjULruW5PASn_FuEgUk_dzFU0QaAl5d8P8HAQ
][/img]

So , I would be willing to offer you a performance base inbound sales position. Example  We sell our btc atms for 3500 usd you would make 5% of the sales. I am getting 15 to 20 leads a week and have not even really advertised. So, between that and the new Purse.io featured merchant invite I got , to sell our Solar PoweredBTC[/email] Bitcoin mining Farm Systems  via amazon, you could also sign up to be a affiliate on amazon. Blog about and tweet, and post on my 7 different websites promoting and talking about the products and how they are changing the btc, adoption etc  embed your affiliate link. Get paid by amazon, 10% of sale and my own 3% as it would be my products .   I got the DIALPAD voip hd phone system so you wouldbe able to answer sales calls, and any strategic partner enquiry and handle the sale or transfer to myself.

I am NOT a coder but a really good marketer and business developer, I work with a startup called cr yptoprime.io as a Regional adviser
  https://cryptoprime.io/index.php?ref=BYOBANK   you can promote as an affiliate earn 6% per deposit, I earned 4800 plus last month from just my referall link.  It it a cloud mining and trading as a service that earns the client about 4% a day I deposited 10 btc I make .489 btc daily doing nothing. 
 So , to be really honest man. I got ALOT of things to CASUALLY make you money, or bitcoin and it will helpmeout as I am really stretched out now.   See me on twitter @DACSTACK @BTCVISA @BITCOIN4SOLAR   www.SunBitKit.com 

ok , reply back with your thoughts, I sell btc and buy btc on a few exchanges daily, I could get you to help me spot deals. Split profit with you 20% if it goes good.  I would gues at minimum you can make 750 usd week if you really put your heart,head into it and once you see what and why we are doing all this you may want to put in more than 3 hours a day. 

OK,
Cheers
@SolarBrokers on SKYPE 

Sorry, I dont want to work over the phone, nor use my voice. I would like to have a support job that uses either a live chat system like zendesk, or be an email support worker.

I also am looking for a fixed pay, not commission.

BYOBANK

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:39:07 AM

OK. I understand , I am going to be needing some blog articles PR written for our Purse.io BETA  featured merchant roll out. You mentioned a 3$ to 5$ per 500 word  and you said you wanted sales support/ I assumed you spoke English well enough. For the most part I could see if the LiveChat and order support is a option. You would have to speak to a few people on the phone, like your direct manager and such. I will talk with my operation manager tomorrow and message you back, Good Luck.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:01:24 AM

OK. I understand , I am going to be needing some blog articles PR written for our Purse.io BETA  featured merchant roll out. You mentioned a 3$ to 5$ per 500 word  and you said you wanted sales support/ I assumed you spoke English well enough. For the most part I could see if the LiveChat and order support is a option. You would have to speak to a few people on the phone, like your direct manager and such. I will talk with my operation manager tomorrow and message you back, Good Luck.

OK, but I really dislike talking on the phone, to the extent that I refuse to do it. I might be able to do that writing job for you, though.

Bump!

Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:24:25 AM

Daily bump! The minimum wage in my country is $27 am hour, but I'm willing to be paid at almost half that rate, at $15!

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 12:09:49 PM

Daily bump! The minimum wage in my country is $27 am hour, but I'm willing to be paid at almost half that rate, at $15!

15$ per hour? thats too much. In my country minimum wage is only 1 or 2 dollars per hour. and 10$ full time job..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 07:53:20 PM

15$ per hour? thats too much. In my country minimum wage is only 1 or 2 dollars per hour. and 10$ full time job..

My friend, I live in Australia. Different places have different standards. I could go work at a MacDonalds and make what I make here in an hour, but I'm a lazy shit and I'm too tied to my computer.

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:07:59 AM

My friend, I live in Australia. Different places have different standards. I could go work at a MacDonalds and make what I make here in an hour, but I'm a lazy shit and I'm too tied to my computer.
But that is 27 aussie money for minimum wage. Minimum wage in U.S.A is not that high. If it was then everybody would be working at mcricks!  Cheesy
Most employers for these sort of jobs pay in bitcoin now, just look in your local news print for them.
Cheers mate  Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:07:07 PM

You are right.  you can earn a lot of money in Some countries.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 12:21:12 AM

You are right.  you can earn a lot of money in Some countries.

Did you have a job in mind? I'm interested if anyone can escrow the funds for this job. Smiley
bostiog1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:33:22 PM

Hey guys, I'm on the market for some extra income. I'm looking specifically for a live chat job, or support /sales agent. It doesn't have to be a casual job, maybe 3 hours a day.

I am fluent in English, and can give samples of my writing.

I live in Australia.

I will try to answer every question that comes my way.
PM me

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: