Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 06:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DotA 2 MMR Boosting  (Read 395 times)
z3d (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:56:28 AM

Hey Guys,

I would like to offer you DotA 2 MMR boosting service.

I have a team of 6000+ MMR players who can do fast boosting for you. For the last year I've boosted more than 200 accounts.

You CAN PAY WITH BITCOIN!

Check our the prices on my website: https://z3ddota.com/dota2-mmr-boosting/

Best,
Z3d
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:38:31 PM

Isn't boosting of any sort basically light form of cheating the system? I am not exactly sure about that but it is for sure legal and not against ToS of Dota2?
If that will be detected somehow (I rather doubt that will be the case, but I heard about even crazier things) my account will be compromised somehow?
z3d (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:15:37 PM

1. I work more than 1 year in this business and got 100% possitive feedbacks on forums like epicnpc. 0 items stolen during that time. Also you have to turn on family view in order to use my service and with family view on you cannot add friends, change pass/email etc. It is pretty safe.
2. Boosting isn't cheating and it is not illegal. I mean it is just a way to improve your skill level. If someone is stuck on 3k mmr for 2 years cause he is playing with same people all the time how can he improve? That's the problem of dota mmr system. Many players are able to play on higher MMR once they played with better players.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: