Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:45:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CaptChadd - Resolved  (Read 1759 times)
nethead (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 10:04:35 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2013, 11:37:54 PM by nethead

CaptChadd and I have agreed on making him a php script that takes the btc/ruc price from btc-e throu it's api and outputs it like here: www.rucoin.us

Later on, I offered him this site (rucoin.us (the files of it, as it was on a subdomain of another domain)) for 5 btc or 6k RUC (price by that moment I made the offer) and he accepted, but told me that he hasnt that money by now.

I kept building it and adding candy to it, till it was as you see it. Then captchadd told me that he has ADHD as a reason that he does not want to pay, but also agreed to keep his word.

As he may come saying that we never made an agreement I have all the mails and told him that i may share them here if we cannot find a sollution.

Today's news are that he mailed me that he initialy thought that there will be the domain "rucoin.us" for free in my offer (note that i registered it yesterday and never told anything about including the domain). Also never told from yesterday till today that Im selling the domain.

His last mail is "How do i know that you did not make the code years ago?" (Lol, but even that way i see no reason for not paying me for what he ordered, ande since he agreed(and no, i did not make the code years ago..))

The prices i was asking for were: 6k RUC or 5 btc by the by-then-rate for the whole site, and 2.5k RUC (== 2 btc by-then-rate) for only the php code of the btc-e api

Also note here, that im not an asshole overcharging everything, but i made 3 coin output: RUC/BTC, RUC/LTC, RUC/USD just from the ruc/btc api

He paid 5 btc to wordpress to get a free blog with a domain (lol) ( http://rucoin-uk.com/ ) and asked me also to put the code there, I gave him instructions how to do it by himself, by adding the exec-php plugin there but still he acts like a kid.

What i think made him not wanting to pay is he sees that his dream-rucoin (MAY) die and wants to find a way out of his agreement. As the coin (MAY) dies, i dont want to be paid in RUC anymore, but if thats the way he wants to pay me, will aceept by current rates.
And yes i want to get paid even for one of those 2 that i made for him. (whole site or the price script)

His membership here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=61493

Note to him: This is not a Scam accusation(yet), this thread exist only to find a solution for you and get things right.
If 24h pass from this post, then this is an accusation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1042

👻

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 11:03:32 AM

This is why you escrow or take upfront payments.
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 06:52:03 PM

You are taking this too far.

For one, your emails to me made little sense.

I thought that you were going to show me the code and figure out if it would work on a wordpress site.

I said to you in the email that I did not have 5 BTC's or 6000 RUC and might have to mine them.

That does NOT mean the word YES or I ACCEPT your offer, ever.

If I thought that was going to be the case then I would have posted the official deal on this forum.

I have not scammed you and in fact I want nothing more to do with you.

I don't have time for people trying to get 6000 RUC or 5 BTC out of me by threatening to spread the word I am a so called scammer.

And post what you like on here but I am safe in knowing that I have scammed nobody and never will, this is a hobby for me and nothing more.
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 06:55:10 PM

Great then, I will post all of our mails, and see how everyone judges the "acceptance" of yours or not? Is that cool with you?

(do not post only some lines of my mails like you did on the chat, if you want to post mails, post all of them, or I will do it)
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 06:57:30 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2013, 08:48:13 PM by nethead

I thought that you were going to show me the code and figure out if it would work on a wordpress site.

For this specific line also, you got the code that gets only the btc/ruc price for free (OR NOT?) WITH instruction on how to make it work(wordpress plugin exec-php). You simply do not want to pay and wanted to get everything for free, even though we made a deal.

---- Not to mention that you begged on the chat not to open a thread here and that you will keep your word, after that again trolling me by mails and then ignoring me. Hope someone from the chat will come to confirm this.

---- Well.. you gone offline again... Who to blame now? ADHD again? What i know is when people have some problem are there to solve them, as you first requested...
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 07:51:12 PM

CaptChadd and I have agreed on making him a php script that takes the btc/ruc price from btc-e throu it's api and outputs it like here: www.rucoin.us

Later on, I offered him this site (rucoin.us (the files of it, as it was on a subdomain of another domain)) for 5 btc or 6k RUC (price by that moment I made the offer) and he accepted, but told me that he hasnt that money by now.

I kept building it and adding candy to it, till it was as you see it. Then captchadd told me that he has ADHD as a reason that he does not want to pay, but also agreed to keep his word.

As he may come saying that we never made an agreement I have all the mails and told him that i may share them here if we cannot find a sollution.

Today's news are that he mailed me that he initialy thought that there will be the domain "rucoin.us" for free in my offer (note that i registered it yesterday and never told anything about including the domain). Also never told from yesterday till today that Im selling the domain.

In all fairness, the way you described it made me think the rucoin.us domain was included in the deal too.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
c4n10

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 07:53:37 PM

LOL, I thought this was resolved!?!?! I thought I saw you guys agree that captchadd would pay one way or the other out of his mining profits, no...?
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:05:51 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2013, 08:45:30 PM by nethead

In all fairness, the way you described it made me think the rucoin.us domain was included in the deal too.

yup, my bad, if you see (later) our mails the reference for the site was " www.spore.gr/ruc ", and rucoin.us was registered way later than our discussion(right when he was ignoring me), there is no way that "he initialy thought that the domain would be included" as by then it was not even in existance. I may have to edit my first post to make it clear
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:07:46 PM

LOL, I thought this was resolved!?!?! I thought I saw you guys agree that captchadd would pay one way or the other out of his mining profits, no...?

As it seems... no...
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:14:44 PM

You either take 25% upfront before even coding, and then setup it up on a dev server have the user look at them, then only after you received finally payment then you give them the code.

I said to you in the email that I did not have 5 BTC's or 6000 RUC and might have to mine them.

I would actually take that as a yes, and that your trying to get the funds to move this project forward, you should have said something more like "I don't agree that this is worth 5btc" or "I don't have 5btc and I don't agree with this price".
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 08:23:33 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2013, 08:47:07 PM by nethead

You either take 25% upfront before even coding, and then setup it up on a dev server have the user look at them, then only after you received finally payment then you give them the code.

I would actually take that as a yes, and that your trying to get the funds to move this project forward, you should have said something more like "I don't agree that this is worth 5btc" or "I don't have 5btc and I don't agree with this price".

He hasnt got the final code, or the site, but he must do. To clear things up, the 5 btc price was for the whole site, not the prices script. Not to mention that i offered him to host whatever he wants and the site on my server
CaptChadd

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 10:17:44 AM

This is what I mean, from the start I thought he was just going to help out and show me the code, no money was even asked for at that point.

Then suddenly it was, I have done the code and it is 6000 RUC or 5 BTC.

When I said I did not have that amount or 5 BTC, over a few emails it changed again to a lower amount of 2500 RUC or something but then 5 BTC for the whole website and domain.

This is when I got confused and didn't want to part with the money as whatever this "deal" was kept changing like the wind. A deal does not change, hence the name.

Just to add aswell that nethead has not sent me anything so why has he put me in the "Scam Accusations"?

I could understand starting a thread in that section if we had made a deal on this forum or something.

CaptChadd

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 10:27:09 AM

Look, I am getting really bored of this now, I want to put my energy into my projects.

Just write on here what you want from me?
CaptChadd

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 10:45:32 AM

And lets just read the last line of the OP shall we.

Basically Rucoin is not doing as well at the moment so I guess the 6000 RUC "Agreement" that you talk about all the time, has changed yet again?

I don't scam people and I do pay my way but only when "deals" actually make sense and don't keep changing all the time.
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 12:15:20 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2013, 12:57:20 PM by nethead

This is what I mean, from the start I thought he was just going to help out and show me the code, no money was even asked for at that point.

As i said on my posts, that you have to re-read obviously, you got for free the ruc/btc script for free as a demo, and that because its a ready made api, that is extracted easily. For the other stats there is no api.

Then suddenly it was, I have done the code and it is 6000 RUC or 5 BTC.

As i said on my posts, that you have to re-read obviously, the price for the script you asked me for was 2.5k RUC (2 btc by then rate) (2btc) AND 6k (5btc by then rate) (5btc) for the WHOLE site as it was when you agreed.

When I said I did not have that amount or 5 BTC, over a few emails it changed again to a lower amount of 2500 RUC or something but then 5 BTC for the whole website and domain.

As i said on my posts, that you have to re-read obviously, the price never changed. 2 btc for the script alone WITH the instructions i gave you for ------ OR ----- 5btc for the site (no domain, "that you initialy thought is included")

This is when I got confused and didn't want to part with the money as whatever this "deal" was kept changing like the wind. A deal does not change, hence the name.
Just to add aswell that nethead has not sent me anything so why has he put me in the "Scam Accusations"?
I could understand starting a thread in that section if we had made a deal on this forum or something.

You are confused thats for sure, as the deal never changed. You did not reply if you want me to share here all our mails, and if you share them, share them as they are, not certain lines of my mails as you did on chat.
Why are you in the scam accusations, well you are because you "cheat" on me, always asking new things(domain), you were ignoring me afterwards, and when you talked to me was more trolling than serious speak, plus you never payed for my work.

Just write on here what you want from me?

What I want from you IS at least the 2 btc or whatever amount close to that for the script. You already got the instructions on how to make it work, but have no problem to re-send them to you and i will pastebin the script to you. If you finaly want the site(with the script included), it is 5 btc and i mail you or link you to the .rar file, plus, after you make any tweaks on that, i can host it for free.

Else, i request a scammer tag.

Basically Rucoin is not doing as well at the moment so I guess the 6000 RUC "Agreement" that you talk about all the time, has changed yet again?

Excactly, as prices mentioned were from the beginning in btc AND ruc-equal with the by-then rates.

Payment addresses are:

For the prices-script:
RUC - raGkAtigXbpmAneE3wohtzep3xVtrA3sjk - (Amount equal to 2 btc)
BTC - 14p8KnJnVLZyZ8QvtBEjyU9NpTzNXTZmao - (2 btc)

For the whole site(script included):
RUC - raGkAtigXbpmAneE3wohtzep3xVtrA3sjk - (Amount equal to 5 btc)
BTC - 14p8KnJnVLZyZ8QvtBEjyU9NpTzNXTZmao - (5 btc)

Give an end to this, and i will try to get thread removed.

EDIT: One more thing that needs to be clear is that if you get the script only, i will not use the same script for my site. If you get the site, i will not use any part of it as-is.
CaptChadd

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 01:12:34 PM

Thanks for telling me what you want.

One thing though, before your website at rucoin.us got registered, I created a site to translate the Russian Rucoin website to help English speaker out and to increase interest.

I mentioned my new website on BTC-E, so why then copy me and create another site which is doing the exact same thing?

And for your information the 5TC paid to wordpress was not just to get a domain, it upgrades it with loads of extra features, so get your facts straight first please.

Forget the payments, I am going to post the full email's of what we spoke about on this forum and then it will be out in the open for all to see, nothing taken out and nothing added.

I will not be blackmailed by anyone and not by YOU!!!
CaptChadd

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 01:20:17 PM

The emails read backward in time order.

The line right at the end of the post that reads "6000 for the whole site" is important and a whole site includes a domain, as without a domain, you have no website.

The only agreement that I accept was 6000 RUC for the whole website and the domain. There is and was no other agreement.

On 04.02.2013 02:52, CaptChadd wrote:
> To tell you the truth I don’t even know what you are sending me in a
> RaR file? I would not even know if it will work in Wordpress.
>
> I still don’t believe that we made a deal for you to do anything for
> me regarding a website or PHP code and 6000 RUC is a ridiculous amount
> for just some code.
>
> FROM: nethead@spore.gr [mailto:nethead@spore.gr]
> SENT: 04 February 2013 12:34 AM
> TO: CaptChadd
> SUBJECT: RE: Rucoin for the future
>
> WAS MY FIRST OFFER INCLUDING A DOMAIN? - NO
>
> How did you thought of that when we first talked about the site? Are
> you trying to cheat again? Have i ever mentioned rucoin.us is for sale
> on our mail-chat? Have i even mentioned it at all?
>
> As i said on the chat, 6k are for the (source) website files, all of
> them, ready to be uploaded.
>
> And 2.5k for the php script only.
>
> I have to leave in an hour or so, so please decide to let me know what
> i have to do or not do.
>
> Address is: <b>raGkAtigXbpmAneE3wohtzep3xVtrA3sjk
>
> If i recieve, you are getting the .rar file immediately (within max 5
> minutes)</b>
>
> On 04.02.2013 02:26, CaptChadd wrote:
>
>> I really do think that 6000 RUC is a bit much for you to send me some
>> code?
>
>>
>
>> Even c4n10 thought it was too much too.
>
>>
>
>> Why are you charging so much? I thought I was getting the whole
>
>> website and domain?
>
>>
>
>> -----Original Message-----
>
>> From: nethead@spore.gr [mailto:nethead@spore.gr]
>
>> Sent: 04 February 2013 12:19 AM
>
>> To: CaptChadd
>
>> Subject: RE: Rucoin for the future
>
>>
>
>> Domain was never in the deal, and i believe that it will be better if
>
>> i keep it to make another project on this domain. 6k will get you
>
>> IMMEDIATE access to the files and the source of them (so you can
>
>> change/edit/add/remove whatever you want to. As my first offer was i
>
>> gift you 1 year hosting if you do not have a host, you will just need
>
>> to point the nameservers of your domain to my host
>
you still say that i want 6k for the php script? NO i do not. I want 2.5k for that.

6k will get you the whole site.

What YOU call "some lines of code" is my job, and i want you to go and check around for the salaries of web developers. You should at least get some respect for others FIRST

You are free to check the files one by one on your antivirus, or scan it somewhere online. All files included are .php .css .ttf .png

If you keep telling me that i want 6k for the php script or some lines
of code, i will post ALL of our discassion on a thread on the forum for
people to decide who is right and who is wrong. I simply cannot get it
anymore.

The address for you to send
6k RUC for the site
OR
2.5k RUC for the php script

is: raGkAtigXbpmAneE3wohtzep3xVtrA3sjk

The script WILL work if you aplly the plugin i told you about. If not,
you can upload ALL those files to your hosting server and point your
domain there.

>>
>
>>
>
>>
>
>> On 04.02.2013 02:14, CaptChadd wrote:
>
>>> I think that they might be delayed.
>
>>>
>
>>> So if I give you 6000 RUC you will hand over the whole website and
>
>>> domain to me?
>
>>>
>
>>> If that is the case then I will do that with you.
>
>>>
>
>>> What do you think?
>
>>>
>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>
>>> From: nethead@spore.gr [mailto:nethead@spore.gr]
>
>>> Sent: 04 February 2013 12:07 AM
>
>>> To: CaptChadd
>
>>> Subject: RE: Rucoin for the future
>
>>>
>
>>> the php script, as it is the main part of the site, btc-e has not
>
>>> those api's that i made, 6000 get you the whole site.
>
>>> Please see "support" and general, does my posts not appear
>>> there?Huh?
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 01:38:33 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2013, 11:37:00 PM by nethead

1. those arent all of our mails
2. You had a domain, so i offered you to host it to you for free if you had no hosting. You just needed to point the name servers to my host.
3. When you ask a developer to make you a site, he will make you a site, that does not include hosting or a domain. a developer develops, files.

Go on posting ALL of our mails, or leave it up to me.

------edit  -  RESOLVED

And let the forum judge

AGAIN: Please post ALL from the first to the last mail, i sent and you sent. else you are a cheater/scammer x2  Cool
Also funny thing is you removed your mail address from everywhere, but left mine there... not that i have a problem with that

edit: im ok with the mails you posted, there is the juice of them, but there are more if someone needs them to judge further, ask me
edit2: on the btc-e chat you say that i blackmail you, on the btc-e you sent me a message that "blackmailing does not work to you" here you say that im trying to blackmail you. Where excactly is the blackmailing action? That i try to get payed from what we talked about, and i worked on it, spent my time on it FOR YOU, so i must be paid FROM YOU.
CaptChadd

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 02:01:14 PM

Thats the emails I had and I did not leave off my email address, that just how it looked in my inbox.

If I just pay you 2 BTC now will you remove this thread, send me whatever code it was you were sending and then just end this scammer talk forever?

I don't spend two years of my life making giveaway websites, getting to know loads of people of BTC-E, investing in loads of people on BTCJam for then this to get me put down as a scammer? That is not fair.

I have stolen from nobody and I never will.

So put a BTC address on this thread now and I will pay 2 Bitcoins into in tonight.

Is that a deal nethead?
nethead (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2013, 02:06:40 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2013, 11:37:27 PM by nethead

Finaly. Totaly, agree.

Address is: 14p8KnJnVLZyZ8QvtBEjyU9NpTzNXTZmao    (BTC)

Thread or tag request will not be removed till i receive, and you post that you got the code.

So, current status: PENDING

edit: RESOLVED
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: