Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:13:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Country targeted traffic for 30 days at $5 increase Alexa ranking  (Read 1101 times)
sahos (OP)

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:58:08 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 08:06:05 AM by sahos

2 vouch copies, free traffic  to two reputed members fo 2 days
Your preferred country targeted traffic continuously for one month

Guaranteed Alexa ranking increase

Any country accepted  

For $5:
worldwide traffic 200+ each day
country targeted 100+  each day

Also,
20000 targeted traffic within 7 - 15 days $15
300+ traffic daily for 30 days $20

adult, gambling, music sites not acceptable
Accepting paypal & bitcoin
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 08:10:17 PM

How will you provide the traffic? will it be adsense safe and how can one monitor how much traffic one gets from you? I have many websites and some of them have less than 1000k Alexa global rank despite 1000 uv daily I am curious how 200 visitors daily can improve alexa ranking
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:20:36 PM

Can you tell us more about the source of the traffic, where are the visitors coming from (are they real or fake?) I may need real human traffic starting from the next week.
sahos (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:59:24 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 08:13:20 AM by sahos

How will you provide the traffic? will it be adsense safe and how can one monitor how much traffic one gets from you? I have many websites and some of them have less than 1000k Alexa global rank despite 1000 uv daily I am curious how 200 visitors daily can improve alexa ranking

bot-generated traffic, but looks like human, random timing, subpages visits too

100% Adsense or any other program safe, tested several times

you a check stats through your google analytics  

if 200 per day visit don't increase, then you need buy more quantity, I can deliver more
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:15:55 AM

if 200 per day visit don't increase, then you need buy more quantity, I can deliver more

so you provide bot traffic.. it is not a way to increase ranking. it may works for at the exist time. but it won't worth for long time. even if google adsense trace it (highly possible) then google adsense will 100% get banned and google search also ban the site from search engine.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 10:04:26 AM

so you provide bot traffic.. it is not a way to increase ranking. it may works for at the exist time. but it won't worth for long time. even if google adsense trace it (highly possible) then google adsense will 100% get banned and google search also ban the site from search engine.
Agree.Bot traffic,no matter how smartly it is programmed,will eventually be get caught by adsense and Google and ruin the site for good.It is useless even if it is free.
I however appreciate your truthfulness in accepting that this is a bot traffic.Some scammers here try to sell them real traffic
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:06:03 AM

How much would it cost me to get my site into the top 100k of Alexa rankings for a year? I'm interested if you can discount if I buy in bulk Smiley

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
freedoge.co

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:36:31 AM

i'm interested in 30 days worldwide traffic for $5 package, can i check for feedback on your service somewhere?

sahos (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:39:44 AM

not possible by 1%
if I lied here, no one could know how the traffic coming from
those who sell traffic saying 100% real visitors, coming  frrm domain parking.... they also use some kind of bot
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:40:00 AM

Are there any vouch copies? I can provide an archive of my current Alexa ranking and show the ranking after the vouch has been provided.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
sahos (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:44:50 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 05:36:13 PM by sahos

How much would it cost me to get my site into the top 100k of Alexa rankings for a year? I'm interested if you can discount if I buy in bulk Smiley

That I can say after start to sending traffic  & monitoring the progress for few  months
top 100k will  be very difficult job, you need some organic traffic too at the same time
sahos (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:37:54 PM

Are there any vouch copies? I can provide an archive of my current Alexa ranking and show the ranking after the vouch has been provided.

OK, I can provide you free traffic for 2 days to vouch for me
sahos (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:06:23 AM

2 vouch copies, free traffic  to two reputed members fo 2 days
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:32:23 AM

so what software will you use?. is it hitleap,jingling,ipts,otohits,hit4hit,? this maybe unsafe fir adsense but not in other networks but if you want to use this service make sure theres no ads in your site that may cause your revenue to go down.

Use this at your own risk
sahos (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:56:42 AM

so what software will you use?. is it hitleap,jingling,ipts,otohits,hit4hit,? this maybe unsafe fir adsense but not in other networks but if you want to use this service make sure theres no ads in your site that may cause your revenue to go down.

I use my custom tool, I'm a developer too
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:52:36 AM

that would be great! and the only thing that matters is IP if you can find real ip then I think it would be awesome and it will be adsense safe
sahos (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:23:50 AM

that would be great! and the only thing that matters is IP if you can find real ip then I think it would be awesome and it will be adsense safe
no  problem with  the Ip
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:31:51 PM

Well even sounds a good tool this will make google bans the most of the accounts working with this,sure would be amazing to get 200 views extra daily but doesnt worth the cost,loosing ads will kill any faucet or project that has already some income.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 08:12:26 PM

Free copy still available? and what do you get for free copy? 1 day of traffic?
sahos (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:49:44 PM

Free copy still available? and what do you get for free copy? 1 day of traffic?
2 days traffic, just need your Url
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: